Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 13296
-
12-02-25 13:40 #12621Senior Member

Posts: 237Interesting
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/917832244077
Wonder could someone give me more information on this one? Please PM.
-
12-02-25 08:54 #12620Senior Member

Posts: 154Kimora
Looks like Kimora is back in Greenville for now. I had another good visit. Notes: thin, cute, big man made enhancements, good performance, not really GFE, CBJ (not my preference but she does it with a lot of energy so it's fairly decent).
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...1/605847748569
-
12-02-25 07:10 #12619Senior Member

Posts: 237Interesting
So I been in contact wit her lately, we did snap call but I couldn't really see her face kinda dark in the room. Have anyone seen her? Pm please or I might just take the chance.
-
11-30-25 08:31 #12618Senior Member

Posts: 180Greenville
Never ceases to amaze me how talent comes and goes thru this town. A full quarter of a century later. Pretty much nothing has changed?! Only the faces. But it seemed like a few of the Sophies and her racket are gone. If anyone could "name names" she could. I swear she knew every lick in town. I should have written a book with her. But I'm fairly sure Allison-Chalmers (those who read between the lines) ALSO knew sooooo many people. It really kinda baffles me. Any one of them could connect anyone to anyone else. A lady could setup shop in Gville and be off to races within 24 hrs! I am fairly sure the Covid period did cause one of the biggest hiccups in that 25 yr period!
JV.
-
11-29-25 01:13 #12617Senior Member

Posts: 156Ginger Redhead Tattoo Girl
Met this one for a HHR for 2. 0. This girl is really thick with pretty blue eyes! Phat ass and she works out and run smh. Offered me a BBBJ and I accepted, and possibly a BBFS, but I put the little condom on anyway. Super tight grip and her head game is 💯! Really sweet, sexy, and funny too! I'll definitely hit her up when I'm in town.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/easle...-/016743918381
-
11-28-25 20:06 #12616Senior Member

Posts: 120J Welness
J Wellness, near GSP has its "OPEN" sign lit. I haven't been inside, so I have no more information to give.
-
11-28-25 12:40 #12615Senior Member

Posts: 101It's a no for me
Sorry put this in the Spartanburg forum. Meant to go here.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/197084367
Yeah, I'm late about post about this one. I will say she takes photos well because it in meet left much to be desired. I had more enjoyment in the convo than the act itself. From 1 to 10 I honestly give it a 3. Would not see again.
-
11-28-25 11:39 #12614Senior Member

Posts: 191Hmmm
Thats ally, she gives a great BJ haha.
Originally Posted by Westchester35
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-25 05:41 #12613Senior Member

Posts: 1206When you say "WOOOOOOO," do you mean there is a smell? Or were you saying you enjoyed the sight?
Originally Posted by Eieio
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 22:57 #12612Senior Member

Posts: 85Caught you looking Seneca
https://skipthegames.com/posts/senec...-/312081998457
Oh yeah, I forgot in original post. Appears demon problem and absolutely NO teeth. Nasty.
-
11-26-25 22:36 #12611Senior Member

Posts: 85Caught you looking Seneca
https://skipthegames.com/posts/senec...-/312081998457
Don't recommend. Wacky, near Townville, think there's a guy around, kitty has a smell. . do t do it. There's better out there.
-
11-26-25 14:12 #12610Senior Member

Posts: 61Saw her once -- GOOD STUFF
I think she mainly hangs out near Anderson. Set up a time, when I got there she didn't reply. She fell asleep. She did reply eventually. She did look a little tired, but got herself together. I think she is quite attractive in person. Ill tell you this, she is TIGHT and grips. Did Doggie, but when she went to missionary and spread those legs WOOOOOOO All covered but it surely didn't interfere. I am in my mid 60's and she surely did the job.
Originally Posted by ShakingString8
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 04:54 #12609Senior Member

Posts: 231Jazz in Spartanburg
Hello friends. I keep telling Jazz to post in Greenville. She posts in and works in Spartanburg. Pictures are perfectly accurate and recent. She's fun and interactive. Her menu is perfect and she does what she says. Not a clock watcher. I'm going to see her this morning and can't wait. I bought her some sheer, black, crotchless pantyhose and I know she's going to look spectacular. Search STG Spartanburg for 'Jazz'. Enjoy.
-
11-23-25 14:20 #12608Senior Member

Posts: 27Anyone seen her?
Been hearing it's a fake account but people still see her from what I understand? Anybody got info? Pm with some contact info.
-
11-19-25 16:39 #12607Senior Member

Posts: 324Nikki in Easley
Well, I broke one of my rules. Don't incall with a smoker, and sure enough, it bit me.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...-/948475197730
She was fun, accomodating, cute with a little padding, but I came away smelling awful.
Also, it took forever from first contact until I walked in the door. She wasted a lot of my time.










Reply With Quote





