Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 108 of 4097 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 158 208 608 1108 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 61449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59844

    Bree

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    23 year old, skinny WSW with small set of tits. Pierced nipples.

    Picked her up on Conklin / Pratt. It was cold out and she said this was her 1st date in like 5 hours.

    Got a decent bbbjwswallow for the usual going street rate and tipped her 5.

    Dropped her off on Conklin and Balt St.
    I've picked her up a few times for bbj and she always aims to please. Still haven't had a chance to get her to a room for a proper workout, but that ass feels great.

  2. #59843

    Alicia

    This is the photo I ment to upload. Sexy PAWG. I can't remember what adult site she said she was on but she kept saying she was a throat goat in a few videos. Anyone know what site she's talking about? Someone here has to know who she is. There is a recent review for her below. I recognized her by her hand tattoo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0420.jpg‎  

  3. #59842

    Alicia and Brianna

    Passing through the busy bee area today ran into Brianna. She looked cold asked her if she wanted to warm up in my car. We talked for a while. I got her something to eat as we were driving around came across Alicia friendly sexy PAWG looking to make some new friends. Both girls knew each other. Wish I could tell you I had a threesome but I was just passing through the area. It definitely crossed my mind. Pretty sure it could've happened. I've always gotten along with Brianna and her friend Alicia seemed just as friendly. If you're in the area, say hello to the beautiful ladies.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0427.jpg‎   IMG_0428.jpg‎  

  4. #59841

    Andrea

    Haven't been out in a while. Couple nights ago, picked up OG Andrea heading home to her house. Took her for some head. I haven't seen her in a while and that head is still amazing. Slow and sensual and sucked on my freshly shaved balls like there was candy on it. No rushing, no complaints until I was ready to blast. Always a good nut for 25.

  5. #59840
    Quote Originally Posted by PainterMans  [View Original Post]
    My little friend I have know for awhile. PM me for details.
    Took it like a champ. If she swallowed it would feed her for a week. Looking for some black Friday specials today.

  6. #59839
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadJudge  [View Original Post]
    This is not good if true.

    On an unrelated note, is anyone pissing in girls like our boy legendary Vega Wrap?
    Odd fetish. I wonder how some of those conversations went if he didn't tell the girl.

  7. #59838

    Did my best Vegas Wrap impression

    My little friend I have know for awhile. PM me for details.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6723.jpg‎  

  8. #59837

    Bree

    23 year old, skinny WSW with small set of tits. Pierced nipples.

    Picked her up on Conklin / Pratt. It was cold out and she said this was her 1st date in like 5 hours.

    Got a decent bbbjwswallow for the usual going street rate and tipped her 5.

    Dropped her off on Conklin and Balt St.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5212.jpg‎  

  9. #59836
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Here you go.
    Appreciate that.

  10. #59835

    Triangle and Circle

    Quote Originally Posted by Homermiata  [View Original Post]
    My date made me wait around today for over an hour then ghosted. So I took a little drive around Curtis bay. Been a while since I've been back there, use to see Bree there untill she left the game. Picked up WSW Heather for quick spin around the block off of Fairhaven. Any mongers care to let me know what the triangle and busy B are maybe I'll get back to SW game.
    Here you go.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Triangle near Wilkens Ave.
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Wilkens Ave Circle.

  11. #59834
    Quote Originally Posted by RedCarpetdic  [View Original Post]
    Anybody got a line / info on the thick lightskin shorty that can be found Wilkens / Triangle area? She's super cross eyed, blonde highlights in her hair. Usually wearing a red dress or tight jeans.
    That's Brandy. Phat ass, but a little deflated from weight changes, as well as titts. She can seem a little slow sometimes. Brains is decent, she normal will suggest k9, but will do others when very slight reluctance. She's a hummer and a little growler when performing.

  12. #59833

    Vicki

    You fuckers were not lying. Finally caught up with Vicki and what a delight definitely top 5 and I been in the game a long time!

  13. #59832

    Risky game

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceDownPro  [View Original Post]
    Ass cheeks marked up and all them bed bug bites, still tap with no hat. Brother made the odds forever be in your favor. I was wondering how come their asses always have blemishes then it dawned on me. From bugs.happy thanksgiving fella.. Stay safe.
    Everyone chooses their own risk. Been on both forms of prep and have yet to catch anything. Shit can still happen but that's the game we play.

  14. #59831

    Heather. Fairhaven

    My date made me wait around today for over an hour then ghosted. So I took a little drive around Curtis bay. Been a while since I've been back there, use to see Bree there untill she left the game. Picked up WSW Heather for quick spin around the block off of Fairhaven. Any mongers care to let me know what the triangle and busy B are maybe I'll get back to SW game.

  15. #59830
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigman1000  [View Original Post]
    This is technically my second time seeing her. Saw her waking the triangle by busy B. Thick white woman in her 30's, called her over and had some chit chat, and agreed to standard fair. Asked her if she knew a spot and said she knew an abando right down the street. The general consensus is that you prolly should go into abandos? But it was daytime so and close by so I figured it couldn't be too dangerous. Took me into the place, gave a decent Bbj, then pushed her against the wall and hit that thick butt from the back. Put her on the ground for some doggy and blasted inside. Did a little more chit chat then left. Good personality, gets into, doesn't do a lot of positions tho, doesn't have a phone either but says she stay around the area. Treat her right.
    Ass cheeks marked up and all them bed bug bites, still tap with no hat. Brother made the odds forever be in your favor. I was wondering how come their asses always have blemishes then it donned on me. From bugs.happy thanksgiving fella.. Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape