Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 37351
-
11-28-25 22:09 #35386Senior Member

Posts: 555I agree with the others. Long-time provider of minimal service. At least she's finally updated her photos, the ones she's been using were at least 10 years old. She's still attractive. And knows it (GPS). And as MC Hammer said: "Can't touch this. ".
Originally Posted by XirCom
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-25 21:25 #35385Senior Member

Posts: 38My Time
When I called on Wednesday they said it was closed because of Thanksgiving. So that explains Wednesday and Thursday. Not sure why it wasn't reopened Friday though.
Originally Posted by JayTwo21
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-25 20:59 #35384Senior Member

Posts: 97https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5863355186
Originally Posted by HouseOfCards
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-25 20:46 #35383Senior Member

Posts: 59MyTime Closed?
They're not answering, building completely dark except one room with lights on and curtains wide open.
-
11-28-25 19:31 #35382Senior Member

Posts: 135She's one to be avoided.
Originally Posted by XirCom
[View Original Post]
Search for "Sexy Blonde" and see what folks have said.
-
11-28-25 18:20 #35381Senior Member

Posts: 479Craigs list
Has anyone seen this girl? Legit? Xtras?
https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/h...898786841.html
-
11-27-25 22:55 #35380Senior Member

Posts: 555Like your strategy. Makes sense now. And success at Deja Vu is impressive! I never had much luck before the long shutdown. Been there once since they reopened, wasn't impressed with the remodel or their lack of anything significant.
Originally Posted by PhatUnit
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-25 10:53 #35379Senior Member

Posts: 1177Wrong forum, I know, but is this the Deja Vu in Ypsi that you're talking about? I haven't been there in probably 10-15 years. How's the talent and crowds? While I realize that nothing much is available within the club, having an attractive OTC option is something that I'd welcome.
Originally Posted by PhatUnit
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-25 09:48 #35378Senior Member

Posts: 215All American
Sorry about not a lot of detail or misunderstanding. I read all posts and greatly appreciate all of you. Frustrating at times I'll admit and sorry for some negative vibe. The post was describing the displeasure for senior citizen AMPs lately. The crap shoots and disappointments are getting to me not to mention shutdowns are frequent and don't want to be involved in that mess. Looking for All American talent preferably young is why I mentioned Trop Touch as far as recruiting. I understand the potential waste of time and rather not but those hotties could lead me in to UTRs. Example I would never recommend Deja Vu as a strip club however I've gotten numbers in the past from college hot ones and banged a few of them at a later date. It's a lot of work and wasted money to look for recruits. So lead me to hotties and I guarantee 1 out of 3 has a dark side just waiting for my phatunit. So then they turn into UTR's which I can't openly share here with the common dirty dick with a $80 budget. So was hoping to save some time on better than Natasha hope that helped clear things up.
Originally Posted by Lamarr
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-25 09:34 #35377Senior Member

Posts: 975She looks pretty hot for a fat chick.
Originally Posted by Gjoe0613
[View Original Post]
The reports on the Body Rub ladies I've read have been limited menu, upselling, bad massage, fake pics or some combination of these. I get that older Asian ladies are not for everyone.
-
11-27-25 02:22 #35376Senior Member

Posts: 555We all read your post, but you weren't very detailed, and it didn't appear that you knew whaat Tropical Touch was all about.
Originally Posted by PhatUnit
[View Original Post]
I think most people leave there pretty disappointed, even in the basic massage. And that's all you're going to receive for the most part. Please report back if you fund something worthwhile (or not).
-
11-26-25 20:11 #35375Regular Member

Posts: 9That's not IG Maria.
Originally Posted by Vikun
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 19:16 #35374Regular Member

Posts: 10Sexy Rub
Any info on her?
https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/3148360
-
11-26-25 18:30 #35373Senior Member

Posts: 928Let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by PhatUnit
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 14:42 #35372Senior Member

Posts: 215All American
Did you read my post? I understand what I'm getting and not getting with Trop touch. Thanks for value reply today however. I'll pay extra for top notch beauty besides high end escorts. I'll bet you I score a number from one of those hot girls that do extra outside of that place. I'm done with senior citizen Asians for now thanks. Lmao.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




