Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54296
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1233
    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    The spas will be nice and slow today. So get out there and show these girls how thankful you are for their services! Gobble Gobble!
    You too.

    I'm out of town enough to know never take Orlando for granted, it's a hell of a backyard.

  2. #54295
    Stopped by Tokyo since usually holidays are slow. Actually kinda busy today. Saw jojo again. She gets better and better. Can't beat the table shower been missing out since I have been mixing it up. She made sure I was squeaky clean. Amazing time as usual, not rushed at all and actually went overtime. Rotation changing in 5 days, any info on the Dec team?

  3. #54294

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    The spas will be nice and slow today. So get out there and show these girls how thankful you are for their services! Gobble Gobble!

  4. #54293
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1233

    Meiji

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    This has always puzzled me with this agency, the Japanese girls are usually prettier within this group and The Japanese girls do a lot more than the Chinese girls do and their rates are better for than the Chinese.
    Yeah, go figure??

    couldn't be greed🤣
    maybe a superiority complex??
    or both.

  5. #54292
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruglok  [View Original Post]
    Coming from mainly entertaining AMPs with some dabbling with UTR's, what's the exposure of walking into some of these houses like Meiji? I believed they were in a hotel but reading a bit. It appears these people are set up in a house. Any interaction with neighbors or visible onlookers?
    They used to be in a couple different hotels, one in Orlando and one in Altamont while at the same time having a house or an apartment in Orlando in different locations, but I think they realized it's cheaper just to have a two or three bedroom house with the girls working out of one spot. The overhead is a lot less like that.

  6. #54291
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1233
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruglok  [View Original Post]
    Coming from mainly entertaining AMPs with some dabbling with UTR's, what's the exposure of walking into some of these houses like Meiji? I believed they were in a hotel but reading a bit. It appears these people are set up in a house. Any interaction with neighbors or visible onlookers?
    Meiji, a agency that moves around a lot and rotates girls very frequently, been here about 6 months maybe more.

    Use the search feature here for the most reviews "meiji". The Chinese spa girls ***** about it (oh well) being here in this thread and got some of their customers to start a new thread but not many reviews like here.

  7. #54290
    Coming from mainly entertaining AMPs with some dabbling with UTR's, what's the exposure of walking into some of these houses like Meiji? I believed they were in a hotel but reading a bit. It appears these people are set up in a house. Any interaction with neighbors or visible onlookers?

  8. #54289

    Updated List

    Does anyone have an updated List of the best Massage places and the locations?

    I know M&why got converted and then there's one in East Orlando and Alafaya on colonial but I forgot the name.

  9. #54288
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageIsLife  [View Original Post]
    Decided to check out Lola at VIP after reading the review below and had an amazing time. I loved her look. She's got attractive facial features and a rocking body with perfect D sized tits.

    Lola took me inside a room and wasted no time, starting with some LFK and kissing my neck while reaching down my pants for a quicky-HJ before I even paid the house fee. I knew straight away it was my lucky night. Paid the fee and got undressed while she got supplies. Started with a massage that didn't last long. She was teasing like mad--kissing my neck and ears, rubbing her tits on my back, and reaching under for little tugs. I couldn't resist long and had to flip.

    On the flip I see her standing over me, fully naked. She was so fucking beautiful. Way out of my league! Started with some DFK and then a fucking amazing BBBJ that went on for at least 10 minutes. Super-star technique. Then she swung over that perfect little pussy onto my face and 69 was on. She has dark colored pussy lips, but is all pink and juicy inside. Almost busted right then, but held my ground because I wanted to fuck.

    On came the cover and she hopped on CG. Enjoyed feeling those perfect D-cups as she bounced on top of me. Reached down to rub her clit while she bounced, and that drove her crazy! She started thrusting like mad while smothering my face with crazy DFK..
    Amazing detail! A true GFE experience like that is a rare find.

  10. #54287
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1233

    Butterfly

    Anybody know if the Amazing Tina will be here after the holiday weekend (December)?

  11. #54286
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkGew  [View Original Post]
    Again, the Chinese girl at Meiji wants 300 for 30 min. And the Japanese girls are asking for 240 for 30 min.

    Think I'll stick with Japanese.
    This has always puzzled me with this agency, the Japanese girls are usually prettier within this group and The Japanese girls do a lot more than the Chinese girls do and their rates are better for than the Chinese.

  12. #54285
    Quote Originally Posted by DickJackman  [View Original Post]
    I want to know anything and everything. From thoughtful questions and comments to riffs and hot takes. "Too much is never enough".
    I thought I had deleted this post. I copy / pasted it to the other thread to keep the discussion over there. That being said, I'm going to reply to your post there instead.

  13. #54284

    Better Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Dork01  [View Original Post]
    Detailed review of Mio, new to town today, and fairly new to the business, can be found on the Agency Discussion thread for those interested in Meiji providers / Japanese girls.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...on-and-Reviews
    That link only takes you to the top of the thread (blog). Here's a link that takes you directly to your post about Mio.

    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...11#post7454111

    As that thread (blog) gets more traffic, your review will drift further down, so a direct link assures readers they'll find your wisdom more quickly.

  14. #54283

    Anything and Everything

    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    Not to derail the thread too badly, but was there anything specific that you wanted to know about the Japanese sex industry?
    I want to know anything and everything. From thoughtful questions and comments to riffs and hot takes. "Too much is never enough".

  15. #54282
    Quote Originally Posted by DickJackman  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the entertaining and informative review. You humanized Mio well and have convinced many hobbyists, including myself, that she is worth a visit.

    Also enjoyed your "inside baseball" take on the current state of the Japanese sex industry. More please and thanks.
    Not to derail the thread too badly, but was there anything specific that you wanted to know about the Japanese sex industry?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape