Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 19503
-
11-26-25 16:39 #16638Senior Member

Posts: 540According to Ana, who recently left, there's a Columbian working at H Spa, just north of Northgate Way on 5th Ave NE.
Originally Posted by CornholeBi
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 15:03 #16637Senior Member

Posts: 58With other board donations skyrocketing, I think I'm going to take the plunge at Q. Asians aren't really my thing though, worth trying the younger Kiki or should I just roll with Jocelyn based on reviews?
Originally Posted by Manager9
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 14:51 #16636Senior Member

Posts: 540I haven't seen any reports of Sindy doing BBFS. ?
Originally Posted by Kinkaid69
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 14:13 #16635Banned Member

Posts: 994Joey BBFS, not Sindy
Never heard of Sindy going BBFS, she is super great though. Joey too, bare or not.
Originally Posted by Kinkaid69
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 14:04 #16634Senior Member

Posts: 143Sindy
Met her today, no luck getting bare, even for extra as others have reported. Otherwise she is better than adverised.
-
11-25-25 21:08 #16633Regular Member

Posts: 22JM Rubmaps Link
Here you go: https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-jm-ma...ttle-wa-251942#rubmaps.
Originally Posted by Doublejay
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 17:53 #16632Senior Member

Posts: 41What does JM stand for?
I've looked for JM in Georgetown area- not sure if.
It's abbreviated.
TIA.
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 17:28 #16631Banned Member

Posts: 994Your kidding right? I guess it depends what south means to you.
JM. Georgetown area of Seattle.
Tokyo. Renton.
Blue Jade. Burien.
Brisa. Auburn.
QQ / Lotus / Maple. Federal Way.
Originally Posted by HifiMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 16:44 #16630Regular Member

Posts: 12South area AMP suggestion
Hi all,
Any suggestions for AMP down south, I tried to check back 10-20 pages couldn't locate some.
Any help is greatly appreciate it.
Hifiman.
-
11-25-25 15:48 #16629Banned Member

Posts: 319The Doggy Saga continues
Totally agree. BTW, not to imply anything, but do you pack a portable defibrillator on your outings? I need to keep mine charged just to read your posts!
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 15:06 #16628Banned Member

Posts: 994Doggy Files E3 - Tour de MILF
I love MILFs, younger girls are sexy and fun, but if given a choice I'll always choose a woman that likes sex and knows what she is doing. To me that is almost always a MILF. This week I saw two of the very best examples in the area, extremely hot women that provide great services. Bonus: In the right circumstances I can make both orgasm and I fucking LOVE to do that.
MILF number 1 - Nana at Lotus Spa in FedWay.
Her MMS calls her "The Goddess" and its a pretty good descriptor. She is a local legend in the FedWay area, some of the hottest sex writing I have read are reviews of her on RM and here. I've said it before, one the most beautiful women I have seen at a MP or elsewhere, about 5-2, very dark shoulder length hair, and a gorgeous voluptuous figure. Full Cs and I'll quote a bear I know to say "Nana's ass is art". She has this habit of starting the session by dropping to her knees, whether you are clothed or unclothed, sitting or standing, and giving at A+ BBBJ with super eye contact. Gives a very good massage either before or after the main event (I like before to keep revving). If you are first or nearly first appointment of the day she will O with DATY and once started may go more with tongue or cock. I'm guessing big enough cocks get the job done any time of day. I have had many an intense session with Nana and this week was no different. The image in the mirrors with various positions is to die for. Its CFS with great DFK. She happens to be a delightful person too.
MILF number 2 - Sophia at Aroma Spa in the Lake City part of Seattle.
Also a known great provider in the area for years. Aroma a little UTR but Sophia headlines. Beautiful face that, like Maggie last weekend, looks even better in the heat of passion. Maybe 5-4 and another voluptuous figure with full Ds and wonderfully shaped legs and booty. She also does a high quality massage, that suddenly transforms to a naked nuru rub on your back with those massive cans. I have to say that Sophia in one of the most responsive and passionate women I have ever met (Nana too, but Sophia next level). Once she starts to orgasm she just can continue like a machine gun, its incredible fun. Once again best to start the day. I did my water trick on her in DATY and was surprised to hear "wow, you crazy no one has ever done that to me!" I just responded with a maniacal grin. She seemed very pleased and confirmed to me later she loved it. She does a violent BBBJ with BLS, and that beautiful face in the mirror in K9 or looking down in mish (CFS) does me in every time. This week she fed me after the session and while I know her less well than Nana she just seems like a cool lady.
Its been a good week. Not sure where to go from here but I'll figure something out. Nothing satisfies like a quality MILF.
-
11-25-25 10:57 #16627Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 25Wow, from Shanghai to Brisa is a trek! That's quite a journey!
Originally Posted by KrDoggy
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 09:32 #16626Banned Member

Posts: 994Recharge, flush, and tune-up
Got to wonder what her routine is like between sessions, very clean and fresh when I saw her.
But going the extra mile over and over.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 22:55 #16625Senior Member

Posts: 1018Left a deposit in her throat earlier today.
Originally Posted by Gibs789
[View Original Post]
BBFS was allowed. I throat fucked her a d held her head down as I shot my spunk down her throat.
Weid thing. After the rimjob and the cimws she left the room. You could hear her hawking up the jizz and clearing hed throat.
Hawk Tua!
Very Lady Like.
Hot little gymnist body.
-
11-24-25 19:57 #16624Senior Member

Posts: 124I am headed there now.
Originally Posted by Gibs789
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





