Thread: Asians Escort / Massage / UTR
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 776
-
12-11-25 20:40 #506Senior Member

Posts: 29New astronaut
New girl Carol at moon looks pretty good, might TOFTT tomorrow unless I decide to take a trip up to NOVA. Will update if I see her.
-
12-11-25 20:28 #505Senior Member

Posts: 486Emerson
She has let me know she will be in town Saturday before she leaves the state for the holidays so this might be the last chance you can see her for awhile. Hit me up for the number.
CFS 240.
Bfs 320.
Anal 450.
-
12-09-25 18:05 #504Senior Member

Posts: 89Moon girls Mona and Riri
Did we ever land on how these 2 were? Considering a visit this week. Also any good feedback on the location?
TIA.
-
12-09-25 17:14 #503Senior Member

Posts: 173Moon is not an AMP
So you're mixing up places that were FS AMPs versus Moon which is an Asian escort service. The fee you see is the price unless you want BB in which case it's an extra $ to $$ depending on if you want to CIP or just BB.
Originally Posted by Seday1029
[View Original Post]
They are located in a hotel, nothing upscale, they did in the very beginning they used to do Airbnb's but as time has gone on they are usually out of a hotel.
Not all of the "models" are great and as long as they're offering BB / CIP there is always the possibility of something being caught or something smelling odd depending on the woman. Overall for the most part usually it's a great experience however there have been some dead fish / inexperienced women in the past.
-
12-09-25 16:41 #502Senior Member

Posts: 33Moon questions
1) Their fee, is that the total price or is there a tip on top of that?
2) How is the location? I've heard motel, but I've also heard above a store downtown.
3) How have they not been raided like many AMPs? They seem to advertise wide open.
I'd love to check them out, but a little scared at the same time. LOL.
-
12-07-25 15:55 #501Senior Member

Posts: 827Seems they renamed Nami back to Riri so you can use that name now if you want. She basically looks like her photos though. I'm sure there's some editing like the "ULIKE" watermarked one but unless she just had a massive decline in two weeks, she's the girl in the photos.
Originally Posted by GreatAlaskan
[View Original Post]
My bad on mixing up the three reviewers though. I'm still open to getting any sort of confirmation from the other guys if possible. But maybe I'll just skip regardless.
-
12-06-25 20:18 #500Senior Member

Posts: 105Re: outsider commentary
Thanks for the information. So I didn't see Sai. I saw Sena. You weren't asking about her, but I'd say she was a 5-6 for a J-Girl. Cute enough, no problem at all, but definitely not someone that's going to blow you away. Hopefully, Nami will be cute.
-
12-06-25 15:14 #499Senior Member

Posts: 827Outsider commentary
I liked her as Riri in Nashville. Instead of reading all of that, I can say I thought she was pretty good but the caveat of needing to go slow is probably going to be important. It's also reflected in her two TER reviews that she managed to get (411709) and the one guy who reported in Raleigh, NC.
Originally Posted by GreatAlaskan
[View Original Post]
Between your and the other guy's review of Sai, I'd say expect the same. Although I don't feel "Nami" was low service.
Meanwhile, we have been granted Sai as our visitor. Neither of you really went in on looks. And she's been consistent about the studio photo only thing unfortunately. I'm honestly fine with the average girl that grants us service. But one extra photo came up in search so while I'm here I figured I'd ask how close was she to this photo? Tbh she might be gone before I even get over there after the weekend but it might help me give others confidence if this photo is accurate.
-
12-06-25 12:54 #498Senior Member

Posts: 105Nami
New talent at the moon. I'm taking one for the team and have an appointment with Nami scheduled for Monday. Will let you all know how it goes.
-
11-29-25 16:45 #497Senior Member

Posts: 71I agree with this about Sai. Typical J girl, no shower preview. Lack luster in bed. BJ was ok. Sweet girl and, for me, nice body with soft B cups and ass. Felt good but little service, light kiss, no LFK or DFK. Really miss Yumi. Probably await a rotation.
Originally Posted by Hatch7508
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-25 20:09 #496Senior Member

Posts: 120Sai
I saw Sai and nothing special. Won't repeat. Nice girl but not very experienced. BJ was very lacking. Wanted to try Mona but she got into town after I had to leave for the holidays. If anyone tries Mona please report.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-25 13:38 #495Senior Member

Posts: 105Sena
Doesn't matter now because she's gone, but I just wanted to say I'm not sure if it's the same Sena as before as I didn't see Sena #1.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
Also, Sena wasn't the same as Sai. When I walked in the room, I asked the girl her name and she said Sena.
-
11-28-25 08:00 #494Senior Member

Posts: 767Sai
Nope did not TOFTT, but there is a new one.Mona, and the pics don't look as heavily altered as Sai and looks like she has bog tatas? Anyone willing to find out with mona? Please Just pay close attention to any bad smells. That has been the only ongoing issue with moon lately.
Originally Posted by Hatch7508
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 14:34 #493Senior Member

Posts: 120Sai
Anyone tried her yet? Had an appointment set up but they either doubled booked or someone extended their session. They asked me to come later and I couldn't.
-
11-26-25 09:28 #492Senior Member

Posts: 29Sena vs Sai
Just so we're all on the same page Sena is in NOVA right now. I'd assume they uploaded her info on accident. Moon has Sai, a totally different much less short girl.










Reply With Quote




