Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 339 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4835

    Russian AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by Pahittare  [View Original Post]
    Yeah no chance she's real, advertising in Woodland Hills, Santa Clara and San Jose at the same time.
    The poster is legit. Typical Russian massage service, but the girls in the pic are never real, no idea what that guy is smoking. BBBJ probably dependent on the girl you get at the time.

  2. #4834
    Quote Originally Posted by BikiniFan  [View Original Post]
    No way are the numerous $200 half / $230 hour girls legit.
    Yeah no chance she's real, advertising in Woodland Hills, Santa Clara and San Jose at the same time.

  3. #4833

    Read her Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by BikiniFan  [View Original Post]
    No way are the numerous $200 half / $230 hour girls legit.
    It states NO ORAL.

  4. #4832
    Quote Originally Posted by TheArchitect  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ottygirl_Alice

    She's legit, nice BBBJCIM.

    Let us know about your encounter, she looks promising.
    No way are the numerous $200 half / $230 hour girls legit.

  5. #4831

    Couple Friendly

    Gentlemen, Anybody have any recommendations with couple friendly providers? Not sure what is real or what isn't out there. Thanks.

  6. #4830

    Any luck?

    Quote Originally Posted by GlassBasket  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen her? A bunch of TER and PD reviews but surprisingly nothing here when you search.
    Any luck with seeing her?

  7. #4829
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    Never send a hoe a deposit. Come on, esse, this is stuff you learn on like Day 2 of Hoe School.
    Right. I haven't yet, but seeing some of the "higher" end escorts that ask for deposit. I was just curious about other people's experience.

  8. #4828

    You may as well wipe your ass with that money and flush it down the toilet

    Quote Originally Posted by CocaCvs  [View Original Post]
    Been a while since I've used escort. Browsing through tryst seems like many ask for deposit. I have heard many stories of girls stealing deposits.

    I was wondering how many of you actually put a deposit, and how many of you decline? The ones that decline, how many escorts insist, and how many are okay going with your request not to put a deposit.
    Never send a hoe a deposit. Come on, esse, this is stuff you learn on like Day 2 of Hoe School.

  9. #4827
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Water dirt air and

    Quote Originally Posted by CocaCvs  [View Original Post]
    Been a while since I've used escort. Browsing through tryst seems like many ask for deposit. I have heard many stories of girls stealing deposits.

    I was wondering how many of you actually put a deposit, and how many of you decline? The ones that decline, how many escorts insist, and how many are okay going with your request not to put a deposit.
    I am sure that you will get more benefit burning your money than giving a deposit.

  10. #4826

    Tryst escort deposit

    Been a while since I've used escort. Browsing through tryst seems like many ask for deposit. I have heard many stories of girls stealing deposits.

    I was wondering how many of you actually put a deposit, and how many of you decline? The ones that decline, how many escorts insist, and how many are okay going with your request not to put a deposit.

  11. #4825

    Lucy Flawless

    Has anyone seen Lucy Flawless.

    https://tryst.link/escort/flawlesslucy

  12. #4824

    Client based forums

    Anyone know of client based forums that still exist, where us mongerers / degenerates can post with some specifics and providers come to us?

    Kinda like Craigslist from back in the day but without all the trolls?

  13. #4823

    Link please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon232  [View Original Post]
    Was on holiday, and travelled to Los Angeles. All of a sudden, I have the urge and browsed through the web and found a website with a lot of Asian girl, mostly from China.

    There is this girl named XinYu, and her photo instantly caught my eye. So I made an appointment with the number provided.

    XinYu is very young and pretty. Her body is youthful. Boobs are great and firm. All natural.

    She can't speak a lot of English but is super friendly.

    The GFE was great and we had a lot of fun together.

    Too bad, she doesn't provide BBFS but I still enjoyed the way she rides. Very skillful..
    I am glad you had a good session, but this post is not helpful to others without a link because you cannot publicly post phone numbers. Can you please provide a link? Thanks.

  14. #4822
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 23

    Asian Girl XinYu

    Was on holiday, and travelled to Los Angeles. All of a sudden, I have the urge and browsed through the web and found a website with a lot of Asian girl, mostly from China.

    There is this girl named XinYu, and her photo instantly caught my eye. So I made an appointment with the number provided.

    XinYu is very young and pretty. Her body is youthful. Boobs are great and firm. All natural.

    She can't speak a lot of English but is super friendly.

    The GFE was great and we had a lot of fun together.

    Too bad, she doesn't provide BBFS but I still enjoyed the way she rides. Very skillful.

    Look 9/10 (She is my type).

    Service 8/10.

    GFE 8/10.

    If you want to have a fun and young Asian girl, XinYu is your choice in Los Angeles.

    Her contact: 626380XXXX.

  15. #4821
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFedmm  [View Original Post]
    Add says no oral or FS, is BBBJCIM extra to her quoted price? Is that discussed via text?
    There are a bunch of hot girls for that price for massage on PD. Makes me suspectious.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape