Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 338 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 5066
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4826

    Tryst escort deposit

    Been a while since I've used escort. Browsing through tryst seems like many ask for deposit. I have heard many stories of girls stealing deposits.

    I was wondering how many of you actually put a deposit, and how many of you decline? The ones that decline, how many escorts insist, and how many are okay going with your request not to put a deposit.

  2. #4825

    Lucy Flawless

    Has anyone seen Lucy Flawless.

    https://tryst.link/escort/flawlesslucy

  3. #4824

    Client based forums

    Anyone know of client based forums that still exist, where us mongerers / degenerates can post with some specifics and providers come to us?

    Kinda like Craigslist from back in the day but without all the trolls?

  4. #4823

    Link please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon232  [View Original Post]
    Was on holiday, and travelled to Los Angeles. All of a sudden, I have the urge and browsed through the web and found a website with a lot of Asian girl, mostly from China.

    There is this girl named XinYu, and her photo instantly caught my eye. So I made an appointment with the number provided.

    XinYu is very young and pretty. Her body is youthful. Boobs are great and firm. All natural.

    She can't speak a lot of English but is super friendly.

    The GFE was great and we had a lot of fun together.

    Too bad, she doesn't provide BBFS but I still enjoyed the way she rides. Very skillful..
    I am glad you had a good session, but this post is not helpful to others without a link because you cannot publicly post phone numbers. Can you please provide a link? Thanks.

  5. #4822
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 23

    Asian Girl XinYu

    Was on holiday, and travelled to Los Angeles. All of a sudden, I have the urge and browsed through the web and found a website with a lot of Asian girl, mostly from China.

    There is this girl named XinYu, and her photo instantly caught my eye. So I made an appointment with the number provided.

    XinYu is very young and pretty. Her body is youthful. Boobs are great and firm. All natural.

    She can't speak a lot of English but is super friendly.

    The GFE was great and we had a lot of fun together.

    Too bad, she doesn't provide BBFS but I still enjoyed the way she rides. Very skillful.

    Look 9/10 (She is my type).

    Service 8/10.

    GFE 8/10.

    If you want to have a fun and young Asian girl, XinYu is your choice in Los Angeles.

    Her contact: 626380XXXX.

  6. #4821
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFedmm  [View Original Post]
    Add says no oral or FS, is BBBJCIM extra to her quoted price? Is that discussed via text?
    There are a bunch of hot girls for that price for massage on PD. Makes me suspectious.

  7. #4820

    Um, yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Opi7001  [View Original Post]
    Looks interesting but the telegram and whatsapp stuff makes me think its a scam and you'll be talking to someone from a different country.
    Same here, I kinda doubt the veracity of this post and the pictures.

  8. #4819
    Quote Originally Posted by TheArchitect  [View Original Post]
    Anyone taken this girl for a spin? She's one of very few girls on listcrawler that either need a paperbag over their head or weigh twice as much as me. Listed services look pretty good, but I'm guessing a bait and switch.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/losangeles/196720340#
    Looks interesting but the telegram and whatsapp stuff makes me think its a scam and you'll be talking to someone from a different country.

    Edit: yeah its a scam 99%. i texted. didnt communicate like any escort ive ever talked to. listed prices in euros. and finally asked for a deposit first

  9. #4818

    Hottygirl_Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by TheArchitect  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ottygirl_Alice

    She's legit, nice BBBJCIM.

    Let us know about your encounter, she looks promising.
    Add says no oral or FS, is BBBJCIM extra to her quoted price? Is that discussed via text?

  10. #4817
    Quote Originally Posted by Socal2021  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/misschloebunny

    Seeing her in two weeks, I'm between Atlanta and LA has anyone seen this beauty? If so pm would be great.

    I have some LA providers we can swap for other providers mongers are willing to tell me about to try.

    Thanks!
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ottygirl_Alice

    She's legit, nice BBBJCIM.

    Let us know about your encounter, she looks promising.

  11. #4816

    EA / Listcrawler White Girl

    Anyone taken this girl for a spin? She's one of very few girls on listcrawler that either need a paperbag over their head or weigh twice as much as me. Listed services look pretty good, but I'm guessing a bait and switch.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/california/losangeles/196720340#

  12. #4815
    JoyBoy70
    Guest

    Try Hx?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    Is she still around or long gone? She was as her handle described a small Latina? Last time I saw her was 2017. Just wondering if she is still around and what is her contact number?
    She pops up every so often on Hx. Petite Carly is her handle there.

  13. #4814
    https://tryst.link/escort/misschloebunny

    Seeing her in two weeks, I'm between Atlanta and LA has anyone seen this beauty? If so pm would be great.

    I have some LA providers we can swap for other providers mongers are willing to tell me about to try.

    Thanks!

  14. #4813

    Re: deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by TheArchitect  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? Sounds down for anything and reasonably cute. She's very responsive over text and is asking for $30 deposit, which I always shy away from for obvious reasons. Anyone encountered her and know if she's legit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/196219349
    I just posted to another monger in San Diego asking about sending a deposit.

    I wouldn't send a deposit, nonetheless if you decide to go ahead with it, in case if works for you, let us know since her pixs are pretty hot.

    Just my 02 cents.

    Mondo.

  15. #4812
    Quote Originally Posted by TheArchitect  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? She seems to travel a lot, but the swallowing and rates seem very attractive.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lanamaymanny
    98% of women on Tryst who have an OF link in their profile are not actual escorts. 100% of women who look like that and list rates that low are not actual escorts.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape