Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 856 to 870 of 20139
-
11-22-25 16:24 #19284Senior Member

Posts: 25Teyana at Amor Essence off Byron Center
Since seeing teyana previously I took a shot at more menu items. A few of you PM'd me after my previous post below about menu.
Well, sadly she is HE and that's all. She is young smokin hot and dirty talking on the flip. If you want HE I'd say she's tops at least for a parlor girl.
But the massage is amateur at best so after door and tip she's a little over priced all in all with a closed menu.
-
11-22-25 16:21 #19283Senior Member

Posts: 25Teyana
Amor Essence off Byron Center.
Teyana.
-
11-21-25 09:17 #19282Senior Member

Posts: 85So I was back in Wyoming this morning and decided to try to see Marissa off Byron Center once again. She was booked for the time I was hoping for but we worked out a time a little bit later in the day. Great communication.
As much as the last visit was a "I'll make it up to you", this visit was no different. Just a really nice session and as young as she is, she's been doing massage for several years now and she knows how to create a very enjoyable and relaxing atmosphere. And the massage and flip was great. She knows how to tease for sure!
I asked for and ended up getting the full 60 minutes. Again, seems to be a very clean place and the location is great. Very discreet. $80 door, $100 tip.
Others have posted a couple positive reviews lately about some of the other girls here and at some point maybe I'll try someone different but right now, it's not broke with Marissa so no point in fixing it. Message me with any questions.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/620370334266
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/682755575303
-
11-19-25 20:28 #19281Senior Member

Posts: 92I don't doubt it, it's been a while, but typically I am so unattracted to the women, that it's just not even worth it. LOL such problems I have.
Originally Posted by TheBatWing
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 20:54 #19280Senior Member

Posts: 52Don't Self Sooth
Don't let them fool you. They will do it for you. Just tell them and put it in their hand and poof. All the sudden shyness disappears and they are experts.
Originally Posted by JTeller123
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 14:07 #19279Senior Member

Posts: 404Emilee Royal
Has anyone experienced time with her lately? I found a review in early 2024 saying she was much bigger and had an open menu but expensive. Her pics look good but if she's a fat slob who is GPS I don't want anything to do with it. I see Saisha at Royal and Emilee splits between two parlors so unless someone has something good to say about her maybe I'll stick to known assets. Love trying new stuff though.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...m/056622566644
-
11-18-25 09:28 #19278Senior Member

Posts: 487I agree. I used to have a regular place where there were 2 girls working. For a 50 tip, they would hop up and let me 69 while they used their hand on me. When we'd finish, each of them would tell me, very seriously, to not let the other one know.
Originally Posted by NoseJelly
[View Original Post]
They're making me feel special, like I'm getting something nobody else can get. It's a way of adding value to what they're doing.
-
11-18-25 08:58 #19277Senior Member

Posts: 92I have had my couple of secret relationships with two different girls at a massage places over the years! At first I thought it was just run-of-the-mill business for her and she did it for everyone and was just a really good actress. But after some time, I realized that she did not offer services in any way, shape or form in what we did together, the good old days Goddamn, that was awesome Come to think of it. Always be great full for what you have or get if you enjoy it in real time in it wil not last. You should all know this by now.
Originally Posted by Cuminator
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 08:49 #19276Senior Member

Posts: 92Haha what is the deal with the j yourself off situation? Don't get me wrong I have 100% done this a handful of times but not one time Did I ever feel good after that, I didn't necessarily feel bad, but just sort of a blank stare feeling. I guess it's sort of fun if you haven't been around and had a lot of experiences but it's def hard to go back to after having been around the block a time or two. !
Originally Posted by TheBatWing
[View Original Post]
Me personally, I try to be upfront in a nice sort of way without breaking their spirits or hurting their feelings if that's even possible and just kindly let them know I am just here for a really good massage that I have heard about, otherwise, she will just be inching towards the prospect of giving you the pleasure of pleasuring yourself. Peace in her crease.
-
11-17-25 21:01 #19275Senior Member

Posts: 31Lisa at Wonder
I'm not sure if I'd necessarily describe her as dirty. I'll just say my sensitive nose prevented me from surrendering Brother Grant and the Franklin Twins. I'd had a very pleasant dream about Saisha at Wonder some years back, but after my recent encounter there I don't really care to see who else is on the roster LOL. I think I might just stick with AMPs from now on.
Originally Posted by Haides
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 20:00 #19274Senior Member

Posts: 52Simmer Down on the Tip
Typically they don't ask for tip, so I've been leaving $40-50.
Originally Posted by GoofTroop69
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 18:03 #19273Senior Member

Posts: 37Lisa and TNC
How has TNC been, last time I was there I saw Lee Lee and what the others say is true only thing I didn't like was being shorted on time. I asked for 90 and got 60, but overall not bad.
Originally Posted by BlackJack27
[View Original Post]
I saw Lisa some time ago, and she is not bad but just not for me. When you say the, hygiene just wasn't there for me, do you mean she was dirty? I know the women at Wonder have been less than wonderful.
Stay safe.
-
11-17-25 13:12 #19272Senior Member

Posts: 31Lisa at Wonder
Dreamt recently of Lisa at Wonder Massage on the NE side. Comms were pretty good, had to wait 5-10 minutes after our scheduled appointment time for her to get ready. The massage in itself was alright. Standard flip, which was OK at best. FS was on the menu for $$.5, but the hygiene just wasn't there for me. I left $.2 lighter after it was all said and done. Overall 4/10 experience, unlikely I'll repeat.
Happy huntin'.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/694472567978
-
11-17-25 10:12 #19271Senior Member

Posts: 404Hayley back?
Every day I see another woman from years back posting again. Did they all go utr? Hayley was a skinny blonde MILF who was a lot of fun on the table but like most couldn't keep her business life together. She was one that I regret never having the chance to fuck but if she charges as much as Berlin or Britney it's just another beautiful GPS blonde. Has someone seen her recently? Her ad has a lot of no's in it.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/493884360773
-
11-15-25 18:04 #19270Senior Member

Posts: 25Amor Essence off Byron Center
I just went to this spa and saw Teyana. Wow! Early 20's and fantastic body.
Originally Posted by AustinRamos1
[View Original Post]
Massage was unprofessional but not the worst. But the flip she is really a pro. I will repeat.
80 door /100 tip.
I felt gouged by that door fee but all in all happy with the visit.











Reply With Quote





