Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 532 1032 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 16676
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16211

    Aubrey

    Quote Originally Posted by SjAnderson2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know more about Aubrey?
    Haven't seen her in a few years, but she was reliable, good but not great. Nice tits, good BJ IIRC. Would see her again if convenient.

  2. #16210
    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kelli. Was fine. Addict crack she said. Didn't seem to care once she knew I wasn't a cop. Out a cover on and was in and out. Probably wouldn't repeat. Offers BBBJ but idk do t really do anything bare with addicts. Never know. Stay safe out there why'all. Got a video of it too but nothing crazy honestly.
    Not to question your caution about receiving BBBJ from her, but the amount of risk smoking crack adds to STI transmission is infinitesimal compared to the amount of risk added by sucking 100 dicks a day. It's the needle users I'm scared of.

  3. #16209

    Aubrey

    Anyone know more about Aubrey?

  4. #16208
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Is she curvy like the pics on the post or lost weight due to the habit? Face ok or scabs?
    Lost weight. Was hoping for curvy.

  5. #16207

    Kelli

    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kelli. Was fine. Addict crack she said. Didn't seem to care once she knew I wasn't a cop. Out a cover on and was in and out. Probably wouldn't repeat. Offers BBBJ but idk do t really do anything bare with addicts. Never know. Stay safe out there why'all. Got a video of it too but nothing crazy honestly.
    Is she curvy like the pics on the post or lost weight due to the habit? Face ok or scabs?

  6. #16206
    Quote Originally Posted by Osito608  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her, but she sent me that same picture out of the blue from the same conversation I was having in September with ocean. She said she was replacing ocean.

  7. #16205

  8. #16204
    Saw Kelli. Was fine. Addict crack she said. Didn't seem to care once she knew I wasn't a cop. Out a cover on and was in and out. Probably wouldn't repeat. Offers BBBJ but idk do t really do anything bare with addicts. Never know. Stay safe out there why'all. Got a video of it too but nothing crazy honestly.

  9. #16203
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    WiDaddy, your inbox is full.
    It should be ok now.

  10. #16202

    Alt sites?

    Anyone got any other places online they like to hunt for girls? Used to use meetme, and pof hell even tagged was fine but offerings on skip are shit and no new talent really. So interested in any other avenues.

  11. #16201

    Attention WiDaddy

    WiDaddy, your inbox is full.

  12. #16200
    Quote Originally Posted by HeGetsAround  [View Original Post]
    Had a weird experience with this one, which sucks because we've seen each other in the past and it was a good time. Set up for outcall, and donated when she was getting comfortable at the location. Once I donated she grabbed her coat and ran as fast as she could out the door. I simply sat and watched LOL, but was suprised since we weren't strangers. In all honesty she did act a bit different since the last time I saw her months ago, more anxious. And she had marks almost like she has a habit but not for sure. I also caught a glimpse of the driver as they pulled away, not trying to judge but. Yeah. Might be best to avoid, theres safer options out there. Hopefully things will improve for her, and I'll also update if something changes.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/044570756938
    One time she smoked some c before she did a qv with me so can only imagine what she is up to now.

  13. #16199

    Any experience


  14. #16198

    Shame

    Quote Originally Posted by HeGetsAround  [View Original Post]
    Had a weird experience with this one, which sucks because we've seen each other in the past and it was a good time. Set up for outcall, and donated when she was getting comfortable at the location. Once I donated she grabbed her coat and ran as fast as she could out the door. I simply sat and watched LOL, but was suprised since we weren't strangers. In all honesty she did act a bit different since the last time I saw her months ago, more anxious. And she had marks almost like she has a habit but not for sure. I also caught a glimpse of the driver as they pulled away, not trying to judge but. Yeah. Might be best to avoid, theres safer options out there. Hopefully things will improve for her, and I'll also update if something changes.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/044570756938
    That's a shame. She's been a consistent one. I have noticed it's been a lot of outcall only for her lately. I believe earlier this year she was in Milwaukee but then back to Madison. This will ruin anything she had here. Sorry that happened to you. Very shitty of her for sure.

  15. #16197

    Don't Play

    Had a weird experience with this one, which sucks because we've seen each other in the past and it was a good time. Set up for outcall, and donated when she was getting comfortable at the location. Once I donated she grabbed her coat and ran as fast as she could out the door. I simply sat and watched LOL, but was suprised since we weren't strangers. In all honesty she did act a bit different since the last time I saw her months ago, more anxious. And she had marks almost like she has a habit but not for sure. I also caught a glimpse of the driver as they pulled away, not trying to judge but. Yeah. Might be best to avoid, theres safer options out there. Hopefully things will improve for her, and I'll also update if something changes.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...e/044570756938

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape