Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 1602 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 1027 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 24019
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23629

    Carissa

    MILF Carissa is available. She just texted me to lmk that she's staying around the Neb / Fowler area in an Airbnb. Digits available for guys who post useful intel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5205.jpg‎  

  2. #23628
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeSteed1838  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like he got a free sample. Bella has never ripped me off or caused any trouble. She can be a space cadet but she's super chill and safe compared to anyone else on the street. Thwt can change in a heartbeat with these girls but she's been golden so far.
    From my experience, only freebie you might get is an addon, agree on a BJ and get some p for free.

    Even more so, if a girl ask for an overprice amount, and upfront, she wants that money bad.

    Doubt she performed 8 minutes of work for free.

  3. #23627
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeSteed1838  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like he got a free sample. Bella has never ripped me off or caused any trouble. She can be a space cadet but she's super chill and safe compared to anyone else on the street. Thwt can change in a heartbeat with these girls but she's been golden so far.
    Bella is like a few DT queens that's till around.

    I'm talking about A1, Nova, and a few who have passed away that could DT like no other. She's always done right by me as well.

    If anyone has her #, feel free to message me. TIA.

  4. #23626
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyLP  [View Original Post]
    Bro, read licker2's review above. You might just get the same service.
    Sounds like he got a free sample. Bella has never ripped me off or caused any trouble. She can be a space cadet but she's super chill and safe compared to anyone else on the street. Thwt can change in a heartbeat with these girls but she's been golden so far.

  5. #23625
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeSteed1838  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, if Bella has a working phone can someone DM me her digits, please? Hitting the stroll later today but would rather not waste a bunch of time, or waste money on inferior talent. Thanks.
    Bro, read licker2's review above. You might just get the same service.

  6. #23624
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussylicker2  [View Original Post]
    As reported she's at the haven. I've seen her before many times. She looked good, her hair was darker than normal. She told me to park in front of her room. She went in the room and kicked a guy out, he was white, scruffy looking. Told me she wanted 100, I said OK. Then she wanted prepayment. I told her I never prepay, and I've never stiffed her. So she starts sucking, and it was good, for 2 or 3 minutes. Then she tells me she has to catch a bus in 5 minutes. If she would have gone for 15 minutes it would have been great. I asked her to call me so I'd have her number, but she didn't have her phone. So she wrote down her number. I called it and got the message "the person isn't available."
    Bro, you paid $1 for that? Did you even bust?

  7. #23623

    Bella

    As reported she's at the haven. I've seen her before many times. She looked good, her hair was darker than normal. She told me to park in front of her room. She went in the room and kicked a guy out, he was white, scruffy looking. Told me she wanted 100, I said OK. Then she wanted prepayment. I told her I never prepay, and I've never stiffed her. So she starts sucking, and it was good, for 2 or 3 minutes. Then she tells me she has to catch a bus in 5 minutes. If she would have gone for 15 minutes it would have been great. I asked her to call me so I'd have her number, but she didn't have her phone. So she wrote down her number. I called it and got the message "the person isn't available."

  8. #23622

    Bella have digits?

    Hey guys, if Bella has a working phone can someone DM me her digits, please? Hitting the stroll later today but would rather not waste a bunch of time, or waste money on inferior talent. Thanks.

  9. #23621
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257
    Quote Originally Posted by SmittyQbert  [View Original Post]
    As I was looking at mugshots, I noticed Jolly was busted this past week. I didn't think she was out, and rather in an in-patient facility, per the last I saw. Looking rough as most mugshots are. Looks like she gained quite of weight.
    What is her first name? Want to see what she looks like.

  10. #23620
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    That is Bella, 100%. I was with her last week, she told me that was her room, and I just drove by there a little while ago and she was standing in front of the room. I would have stopped by there was a TPD pickup truck parked there and two cruisers on the road next to the Haven.

    BTW, when I was with her last week, I took her to the store and she bought dark hair dye, so her hair is really dark now.
    Thank you for the confirmation! Can't wait to snag, and shag, her.

  11. #23619

    Jolly

    As I was looking at mugshots, I noticed Jolly was busted this past week. I didn't think she was out, and rather in an in-patient facility, per the last I saw. Looking rough as most mugshots are. Looks like she gained quite of weight.

  12. #23618

    Kay

    Smitty, your inbox is full.

  13. #23617
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeSteed1838  [View Original Post]
    I hope it's not Bella because I've been with her a lot and that means I'm losing it. She looked taller and tanner and thinner. But it's possible. , I never got too close or got a great lpok. If that's her door than that's the likely explanation. Haven't enjoyed her in a year probably. She looked really good.
    That is Bella, 100%. I was with her last week, she told me that was her room, and I just drove by there a little while ago and she was standing in front of the room. I would have stopped by there was a TPD pickup truck parked there and two cruisers on the road next to the Haven.

    BTW, when I was with her last week, I took her to the store and she bought dark hair dye, so her hair is really dark now.

  14. #23616

    Twins

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a lot in the El Rancho parking lot and a block or two north and south of there. Too chubby for my liking and she has a scowl on her face. The benefit of being old is the ability to be picky.
    Apparently from what I heard, about 3 or 4 days Ago, the twins entered this world to say hello just over our around 2 months early. And decently healthy. Then escorted out of the room to their temporary and necessary accommodations until hopefully get a new loving family that'll love them, care for them and raise them in a happy, healthy and safe environment.

  15. #23615
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeSteed1838  [View Original Post]
    I hope it's not Bella because I've been with her a lot and that means I'm losing it. She looked taller and tanner and thinner. But it's possible. , I never got too close or got a great lpok. If that's her door than that's the likely explanation. Haven't enjoyed her in a year probably. She looked really good.
    And yeah The Haven not Hanna.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape