Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 24019
-
11-11-25 12:11 #23584Senior Member

Posts: 1765I-4, Exit 10
Originally Posted by Jonjon3358
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by KeyLP
[View Original Post]
That sounds like the Master's Inn in Seffner. Right off of I-4 Exit 10 South. Extremely easy to get to from any of the major roads. Even from St. Pete, it's only about 35 - 40 minutes, depending on traffic. And, if you work up an appetite from a visit with the trollops there, there is a Subway, Wendy's, and BBQ joint conveniently located within walking distance. Plus shopping at the Rooms to Go Outlet. Fuck, dine, shop, bounce. LOL.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 09:49 #23583Senior Member

Posts: 2151That's one exit east of I-75 on I-4. It really is not that far at all, and not everyone lives in St pete. For many of us that's just a short trip from the USF area or many providers are or up from brandon. It's actually convenient for me, and I will be in that area this evening so might Circle the parking lot to look.
Originally Posted by KeyLP
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 21:59 #23582Senior Member

Posts: 257Oh, Seffner? Man that's way out there. I don't know too many people will drive out that far.
Originally Posted by Jonjon3358
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-25 09:57 #23581Senior Member

Posts: 64Info
County Road 579 and US Hwy 92 in Seffner by Rooms to go. 2:30 is the time.
Originally Posted by KeyLP
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 21:17 #23580Senior Member

Posts: 257Can you explain what the subject means "579/92 2:30" ?
Originally Posted by Jonjon3358
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 21:03 #23579Senior Member

Posts: 2151Any other details?
Originally Posted by Jonjon3358
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-25 15:09 #23578Senior Member

Posts: 64579/92 2:30
WSW late 20's, blue shorts and white top. Staying at motel but had friend in room so car date only. BBBJ 20, swallo 25. Brown hair.
-
11-08-25 15:11 #23577Senior Member

Posts: 1474I have seen her a lot in the El Rancho parking lot and a block or two north and south of there. Too chubby for my liking and she has a scowl on her face. The benefit of being old is the ability to be picky.
Originally Posted by Arach
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 12:59 #23576Senior Member

Posts: 47Winter
Today I seen her heading north walking towards the bridge on Nebraska around 11 am. I think wearing red. I was going to try to turn around and snap a photo, unfortunately I wasn't able to.
Originally Posted by KeyLP
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 11:27 #23575Senior Member

Posts: 759I guessed you kissed the part where I said NO DIGITS.
Originally Posted by JohnBoyd
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 00:26 #23574Senior Member

Posts: 257Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by Arach
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-25 21:51 #23573Senior Member

Posts: 58Cc?
Which cc is it the one who used to post with the name cici? The one I used to go on and on about? Dm me her digits please.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-25 20:04 #23572Senior Member

Posts: 1474I saw her today at the gas station at Linebaugh. I asked her if she would like a ride, shook her head and said no.
Originally Posted by SmittyQbert
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-25 13:57 #23571Senior Member

Posts: 47Winter
If you come across a pregnant girl with blonde curly hair around the sligh / Nebraska area. She said her name was winter. Don't waste your time even stopping.
-
11-07-25 08:05 #23570Senior Member

Posts: 2151Saw her walking now. Still skinny.
Originally Posted by Pussylicker2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




