Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 18400
-
11-25-25 17:00 #17020Senior Member

Posts: 79HFS / Rumap / review
So, I've been a member of rubmaps for years. Never really messed with it until a few days ago. I thought, like TER you could post a review and get access. Well, you can't. At least I couldn't. Post this review over there and some guy said I was a cop and ripped off a review for Tulip. No idea what was posted for them since I can't see anything. Honestly, I don't know why I, or anyone else would bother with that site. Anyways, it's a review of Apple so nothing you guys don't already know.
Located in a house on a busy street. Parking in the back. Small place with what looked liked two rooms with doors. Standard massage table with towels.
Met Apple at the door. Pretty Asian lady with a nice body. I had heard good things about her. I went to the bathroom and heard another guy come in. I thought I lost her until I came out and she was waiting for me. We headed to the room and took care of the session fee. She undressed me an had me lay on the table. She asked about where I wanted to get massage. Her English is okay but not always clear. I had her focus on my back and rubbed her legs while she massaged. Massage was actually decent. Light touch but pretty good. She asked after a bit if I wanted to flip. I flipped for the real show. I gave her a tip and she left for a minute. Came back and before she wiped me down another girl came in with her tits out. They asked about a three way but I didn't have any more money. The other girl was pretty with natural boobs. I did get a kiss and a good feel. She left and Apple started with a HJ and that worked into a BBBJ. She asked if I wanted to fuck and on went the cover. She climbed on and I didn't last long. After the pop, we had some time so I asked for a 2nd shot a little later. Back to a massage while I recharge. Second round was a mix of HJ and BBBJ. It was good and I popped again. I got dressed, kiss goodbye, got my rewards card and left happy. She was maybe a little older than I would have liked but she is a nice lady with a nice body and definitely someone I would see again.
Vol.
-
11-25-25 15:27 #17019Senior Member

Posts: 100I've seen her before. She is legit, and (I think at least) attractive. It's been a few years though, but last I Saw her I did the upgraded session and FS was on the table, alternatively she didn't offer BBBJ when I saw her.
Originally Posted by BoSox50
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 15:27 #17018Senior Member

Posts: 29My experience as well.
Originally Posted by Coeus73
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 15:08 #17017Senior Member

Posts: 391Haha! I am a sucker for her. Thanks for the information on the site.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 15:00 #17016Regular Member

Posts: 15RS Visit
So my RS dreams are probably going to be different from a few here, but I still enjoyed myself. I was in town over the weekend and made my appointment with Angela. I arrived right on time that morning and was met at the door by cutie that led me to the room. I knew it wasn't Angela, but we will come back to that later. Was led to the room and paid the hr fee. Undressed and laid down. Angela walked in and introduced herself and made me feel comfortable. She started the massage and in about 10 minutes in I knew it was going to the best time. Felt a lot of 1 hand massaging and constant phone notifications. This went on for a little bit back on and off the phone. After 30 minutes, she asked what I wanted and we came to agreement. To say there was a lack of effort would be the correct statement. Not much of fun and playful, just this for 30 secs, then that for 30 secs, and then on to the finale. No real build up or anything, and then when it was the main attraction, she gave even less effort with the normal complaint I hear others repeat of too big. Now I for one know that I'm not blessed, average as average can be, but she didn't even try. Just ouches and groans, we tried CG and then K9 but neither was happening only getting about a quarter in. So she took the ending into her hands and finished. Was completely let down, but it is what it is. She did help me get dressed and was sweet as I was getting ready to leave. At the end I did ask her for the name of the girl who I met at the door, and she brought her into the room and introduced us. I think she said her name was Hyla or something similar. I made an appointment right then with her for later in the day. Now Hyla was the great time I've heard about here. I won't go all in the details, but she definitely made my 2nd visit day worth both trips. She was extremely sweet, kind, bubbly, and the best of any visit anywhere. I will hands down be back to see her.
-
11-25-25 13:23 #17015Senior Member

Posts: 26Are + Are Hermitage
I went to Are & Are in Hermitage last week. Nice quiet location, attractive woman, decent rack. The massage itself was pretty lackluster, she seemed bored the entire time, and she had me out of there in around 40 minutes. She sat on a tall stool with her feet on the table for most of the session. The L1 was ok, she pulled her tits out and said I could play with them, but she was still sitting in the stool with her foot on the table where her bent leg was kinda blocking me and the girls.
-
11-25-25 11:11 #17014Regular Member

Posts: 16I'll do a little more digging and see what I can find out and / or stop by next time I'm in the area. I'll let everyone know if I learn anything new. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 11:07 #17013Senior Member

Posts: 391Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 10:43 #17012Senior Member

Posts: 827Sorry I have no helpful tips here but since you kept driving by at that point you might as well have just went ahead and knocked just to see, or did a text followup. However, you are right that there haven't been any recent ads. That on it's own doesn't mean it is done as even Q did that for some months. But, for now, I guess they fell without notice.
Originally Posted by EZE74
[View Original Post]
If you have the tolerance, Four is still advertising on one site at least. They might not be where they were, probably for the best (google has it as "permanently closed") but maybe they have an under the radar place still in the area. You could text and see where it leads. Ross ads had come back one time and it was the lead in to Tulip because it was affiliated.
Haha no luck from me but that's my own fault. I often don't check the phone / app unless I am actively interested. So I guess I got downgraded to an advertisement text instead haha..
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
Not just a member but a premium member. But you can still glean basic information or read the forums so there's some limited use in having an account. Also you can still leave a review, you just can't comment back or read anyone else's review. So the person complaining about my 1 star review of A Spa from months back I have to let just slide until I randomly feel like getting premium again and that's just a low priority. This forum is basically enough as long as my only interest is Nashville.
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 09:36 #17011Senior Member

Posts: 391Thanks for sharing. Don't you have to be a member to see? I am not a member. I see Lucy on there as well. I saw her a few times and was a cutie as well
Originally Posted by TnMassage
[View Original Post]
But that has been awhile ago.
-
11-25-25 09:30 #17010Senior Member

Posts: 391Absolutely. Having a direct connection is the best. Especially, if you are really into her. Haha! This is why I like to have consistency with the AMP ladies as the more I see one of the same, the better it gets and then they leave. Dang it! But this is when the other numbers come in to play haha. Not saying, that seeing the same provider guarantees an A+ experience, because it doesn't. We've talked about that. Maybe only a few hic-ups after 30+ FS meet-ups, with the same honey. Haha!
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
I get daily messages from sweet Angela. She loves too work it and is really good at it.
-
11-25-25 08:59 #17009Senior Member

Posts: 827I mean I can see the negatives like the potential for it cutting into mamasan's cut if the girl wants you to meet outside the parlor. Or the girl sneaking you in and out before MMS notices and keeping the full fee.
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
But for me I think it helped more than hurt. I've yet to ever walk out, but knowing Angela or Cici was there was often an incentive to return because there was occasionally someone I might want to avoid at HFS. Direct line saved me from that awkwardness.
-
11-25-25 08:36 #17008Banned Member

Posts: 907Thanks! I was thinking about a trip to see Angela and the girls today but this looks like way more fun.
Originally Posted by BoSox50
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 07:08 #17007Regular Member

Posts: 16Tulip Spa
Passed through the area yesterday and was going to swing in. Drove by about 1:30 pm and no cars and Open sign not on. Drove past again on my way out of the area at about 3:15 pm and same thing. Did a little digging last night and no reports since the end of October and I could not find any listings for them on some of the usual sites. Are they gone or did I just hit them on a bad day? They were always a quick and easy stop for me but sounds like I need to get back to looking if they've closed up. Thanks in advance for any insight!
-
11-24-25 23:11 #17006Senior Member

Posts: 48FYI: There was a brand new review on Rubmaps today for A spa. Definitely a real review. It was for CiCi.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



