Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 472 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 7073
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6368

    Spa

    Anybody know an AMP place with a chubby / bbw attendant? Please. DM.

  2. #6367
    Quote Originally Posted by LofterB  [View Original Post]
    I'm really entertained about how much hype one woman has produced in a fortnight. I'm interested in seeing how long this spa stays open. Keep the reviews coming fellas, lets build the case in record time.
    Ha ha, so true. But I guess when you field full of relatively older and routine players, someone who is more than decent will make splash. Don't get me wrong, I have seen her three times so far. I even had two hours session with her. He personality and sensuality is what makes her better option. I'm interested in seeing Vicki there. I think she is more beautiful than Vivi.

  3. #6366

    Purple Place

    I visited the Purple place on US1. Wonderful service but I don't get out much and was happy to get a complete massage with standard 2 bills for tax tag and title. I wonder if this is better that the relaxing place that get's spelled wrong.

  4. #6365
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1233
    Quote Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14  [View Original Post]
    Wrong. That is Relaxation Spa. The Relaxing Spa that people are talking about is off of Cypress Creek. Easy to find on Google, provided that you use the correct name "Relaxing"
    On commercial? I'll be down this way next week, might have to check it after out reading good reviews.

  5. #6364
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1233
    Quote Originally Posted by HolsterMike  [View Original Post]
    Can anybody DM me the address please? I am in town for next 3 hours.
    Small window hope you made it.

  6. #6363

    Relaxing or Relaxation spa

    Can anybody DM me the address please? I am in town for next 3 hours.

  7. #6362

    Vivi is pretty much as advertised

    Thought that Thanksgiving would make it slow, nope. I think I got someone's sloppy seconds. Almost left, but glad I stayed.

    I don't get the deal with parking right at the door, but multiple people did that.

    I guess people can PM if they want details, but let's just say she's my favorite South Florida masseuse, very oral. It's 50/150 for 30, and 70/180 for 60 minutes. I guess I misread where I thought it was 200 all in hr, but the 50 won't kill me.

    I'll confirm her face is about a 7. She has nice C's too but she showed sensitivity to her nipples so maybe those are MM, but they feel fine. Good work if so. Body it's hard to rate. I think she's self conscious about her belly. We did a lot of 6 and 9, like forever, I sort of thought she wanted me to finish but mish was also done. IF she wasn't so good at what she does, I'd say I was disappointed based on positions / dollar. She does the thing they only really do in Orlando, so now I'm happy I stayed so I don't have make trips there as often. Massage was good too. Personality was great, but since she didn't meet me before, she didn't do that jump on you thing. Hope the place stays. Location is good but parking, when businesses are open, isn't what 'd like. And the laundry place had way too many people for a thanksgiving, I'd like more privacy. Wish they had something like this in E Boca or E Delray for street parking purposes. Glad I found it.

  8. #6361

    Vivi & Relaxation

    I'm really entertained about how much hype one woman has produced in a fortnight. I'm interested in seeing how long this spa stays open. Keep the reviews coming fellas, lets build the case in record time.

  9. #6360

    Vivi. PSE

    Seeing you guys leaving many reviews for the Relaxing Spa and Vivi in particular, I decided to check myself what the fuss was about. Visited such a place for the first time in my life. It's always been strip clubs somehow for me. When I got there, Vicky told me I had to wait sometime for Vivi, which I did. And I have to give it to Vicky she started the massage instead of me just waiting. Team work! Will not repeat what guys told here already about girls appearance, which one has bigger what etc. While Vicky was massaging, Anna entered and they asked if I wanted to get the massage from Anna as Vivi was still busy or not here, idk. I waited for Vivi anyway. And it was worth the wait. All those stories about Vivi were true. A real PSE including polishing some button that is not a belly button LOL. Even it was kinda me who stopped the date, not her. The hour has passed, but I believe she was just repaying me for tipping well. Not going to tell how much, but she deserved every penny. Also, she massaged my head at the end and it was so good!

  10. #6359

    Hottest Asian?

    I'm just looking for the hottest asian out there currently. I like younger v older, a bit taller, decent athletic-ish body and most importantly a strikingly beautiful face. With a smile. Who you got?

    I know, I know, they change every month so it's hard to track them down. But asking anyway.

  11. #6358
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTurkey1  [View Original Post]
    Is vivi's ass as good as people say it is?
    Not good but great.

  12. #6357

    Viivi

    Quote Originally Posted by BadAss91  [View Original Post]
    IDK if it was Vivi or Vicky but the giirl that I had was very bubbly and friendly. She was a cute asian with a MILF body.

    Spectacular 3 sum with her and Anna. I don't need to go into details, just go. Everything mentioned on this site is true.

    A 3rd chick came in the room while I was performing. I could tell she was on the younger side and no ass. I didn't catch her name but she was cute af. Maybe that's vicky idk. Overall the experience was fantastic and I want to try the 3rd girl alone now. PSE experience from stand up shower to the room. Oh BTW I got the 2 for 1 special. I went before closing so I don't know if that played a factor but. 2 $ all in for a 3 sum sounds great.

    Cons:

    My only con was that they kept looking at the monitor.
    Is vivi's ass as good as people say it is?

  13. #6356
    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    Relaxing is in the old magic finger location.
    Wrong. That is Relaxation Spa. The Relaxing Spa that people are talking about is off of Cypress Creek. Easy to find on Google, provided that you use the correct name "Relaxing"

  14. #6355
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyGoogle  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please DM me the location. Thanks.
    Relaxing is in the old magic finger location.

  15. #6354

    Relaxing Spa Location

    Can someone please DM me the location. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by BadAss91  [View Original Post]
    IDK if it was Vivi or Vicky but the giirl that I had was very bubbly and friendly. She was a cute asian with a MILF body.

    Spectacular 3 sum with her and Anna. I don't need to go into details, just go. Everything mentioned on this site is true.

    A 3rd chick came in the room while I was performing. I could tell she was on the younger side and no ass. I didn't catch her name but she was cute af. Maybe that's vicky idk. Overall the experience was fantastic and I want to try the 3rd girl alone now. PSE experience from stand up shower to the room. Oh BTW I got the 2 for 1 special. I went before closing so I don't know if that played a factor but. 2 $ all in for a 3 sum sounds great.

    Cons:

    My only con was that they kept looking at the monitor.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape