Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 7073
-
11-30-25 08:08 #6368Senior Member

Posts: 62Ha ha, so true. But I guess when you field full of relatively older and routine players, someone who is more than decent will make splash. Don't get me wrong, I have seen her three times so far. I even had two hours session with her. He personality and sensuality is what makes her better option. I'm interested in seeing Vicki there. I think she is more beautiful than Vivi.
Originally Posted by LofterB
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-25 23:22 #6367Regular Member

Posts: 8Purple Place
I visited the Purple place on US1. Wonderful service but I don't get out much and was happy to get a complete massage with standard 2 bills for tax tag and title. I wonder if this is better that the relaxing place that get's spelled wrong.
-
11-28-25 11:15 #6366Senior Member

Posts: 1232On commercial? I'll be down this way next week, might have to check it after out reading good reviews.
Originally Posted by FootyFanatic14
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-25 11:12 #6365Senior Member

Posts: 1232Small window hope you made it.
Originally Posted by HolsterMike
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-25 18:59 #6364Regular Member

Posts: 3Relaxing or Relaxation spa
Can anybody DM me the address please? I am in town for next 3 hours.
-
11-27-25 17:57 #6363Senior Member

Posts: 889Vivi is pretty much as advertised
Thought that Thanksgiving would make it slow, nope. I think I got someone's sloppy seconds. Almost left, but glad I stayed.
I don't get the deal with parking right at the door, but multiple people did that.
I guess people can PM if they want details, but let's just say she's my favorite South Florida masseuse, very oral. It's 50/150 for 30, and 70/180 for 60 minutes. I guess I misread where I thought it was 200 all in hr, but the 50 won't kill me.
I'll confirm her face is about a 7. She has nice C's too but she showed sensitivity to her nipples so maybe those are MM, but they feel fine. Good work if so. Body it's hard to rate. I think she's self conscious about her belly. We did a lot of 6 and 9, like forever, I sort of thought she wanted me to finish but mish was also done. IF she wasn't so good at what she does, I'd say I was disappointed based on positions / dollar. She does the thing they only really do in Orlando, so now I'm happy I stayed so I don't have make trips there as often. Massage was good too. Personality was great, but since she didn't meet me before, she didn't do that jump on you thing. Hope the place stays. Location is good but parking, when businesses are open, isn't what 'd like. And the laundry place had way too many people for a thanksgiving, I'd like more privacy. Wish they had something like this in E Boca or E Delray for street parking purposes. Glad I found it.
-
11-27-25 07:51 #6362Senior Member

Posts: 223Vivi & Relaxation
I'm really entertained about how much hype one woman has produced in a fortnight. I'm interested in seeing how long this spa stays open. Keep the reviews coming fellas, lets build the case in record time.
-
11-26-25 19:55 #6361Regular Member

Posts: 5Vivi. PSE
Seeing you guys leaving many reviews for the Relaxing Spa and Vivi in particular, I decided to check myself what the fuss was about. Visited such a place for the first time in my life. It's always been strip clubs somehow for me. When I got there, Vicky told me I had to wait sometime for Vivi, which I did. And I have to give it to Vicky she started the massage instead of me just waiting. Team work! Will not repeat what guys told here already about girls appearance, which one has bigger what etc. While Vicky was massaging, Anna entered and they asked if I wanted to get the massage from Anna as Vivi was still busy or not here, idk. I waited for Vivi anyway. And it was worth the wait. All those stories about Vivi were true. A real PSE including polishing some button that is not a belly button LOL. Even it was kinda me who stopped the date, not her. The hour has passed, but I believe she was just repaying me for tipping well. Not going to tell how much, but she deserved every penny. Also, she massaged my head at the end and it was so good!
-
11-26-25 13:19 #6360Senior Member

Posts: 629Hottest Asian?
I'm just looking for the hottest asian out there currently. I like younger v older, a bit taller, decent athletic-ish body and most importantly a strikingly beautiful face. With a smile. Who you got?
I know, I know, they change every month so it's hard to track them down. But asking anyway.
-
11-26-25 00:58 #6359Senior Member

Posts: 513Not good but great.
Originally Posted by DarkTurkey1
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 00:40 #6358Senior Member

Posts: 48Viivi
Is vivi's ass as good as people say it is?
Originally Posted by BadAss91
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 16:00 #6357Senior Member

Posts: 406Wrong. That is Relaxation Spa. The Relaxing Spa that people are talking about is off of Cypress Creek. Easy to find on Google, provided that you use the correct name "Relaxing"
Originally Posted by DCHung
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 10:21 #6356Senior Member

Posts: 2270Relaxing is in the old magic finger location.
Originally Posted by DaddyGoogle
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 10:06 #6355Senior Member

Posts: 44Relaxing Spa Location
Can someone please DM me the location. Thanks.
Originally Posted by BadAss91
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-25 00:11 #6354Senior Member

Posts: 513Relaxing SPA. VIVI and ANNA
IDK if it was Vivi or Vicky but the giirl that I had was very bubbly and friendly. She was a cute asian with a MILF body.
Spectacular 3 sum with her and Anna. I don't need to go into details, just go. Everything mentioned on this site is true.
A 3rd chick came in the room while I was performing. I could tell she was on the younger side and no ass. I didn't catch her name but she was cute af. Maybe that's vicky idk. Overall the experience was fantastic and I want to try the 3rd girl alone now. PSE experience from stand up shower to the room. Oh BTW I got the 2 for 1 special. I went before closing so I don't know if that played a factor but. 2 $ all in for a 3 sum sounds great.
Cons:
My only con was that they kept looking at the monitor.












Reply With Quote





