Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 72 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 1070
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #950
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlieo  [View Original Post]
    PM for details

    C.
    Isn't the point of this forum so that we don't have to PM for details? It's not like you need to hide stuff here.

  2. #949

    Sofia

    Headed over to Eva yesterday. Sofia greeted me with a warm hug. She is really beautiful, just the right touch of make up. Awesome little body. Gave a really nice medium massage hitting all the spots.

    Really enjoyed my full hour. PM for details On the way in. Kiko gave me a nice greeting as well. May have to try her next time!

    C.

  3. #948

    KoKo

    Was there today. Saw Kiko. A+. Early thirties, but in the light, who knows. Smoking hot body! Took all I had with enthusiasm. Full hour. Don't hesitate.

    Wallballer.

    Quote Originally Posted by OskarM  [View Original Post]
    Texted today said to new attendants, Kiko and Sofia.

    I will take the plunge if time allows but would love feedback if anyone goes first. Also doss Eva share staff with Hawaiian in MontP?

    Lastly just saw the post mentioning 177 church but I didn't know thus existed as info?

  4. #947

    Eva

    Texted today said to new attendants, Kiko and Sofia.

    I will take the plunge if time allows but would love feedback if anyone goes first. Also doss Eva share staff with Hawaiian in MontP?

    Lastly just saw the post mentioning 177 church but I didn't know thus existed as info?

  5. #946
    No fun to be had there at Asian Therapy. Walk right down to 177 Church St, always 3 ladies working, and a full menu available!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky802  [View Original Post]
    I was walking down Church St today and noticed a new place higher up the block. Up near Ken's Pizza.

    Anyone have any intel?

  6. #945

    Asian Therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky802  [View Original Post]
    I was walking down Church St today and noticed a new place higher up the block. Up near Ken's Pizza.

    Anyone have any intel?
    It's at 73 Church St. Google reviews go back a year.

  7. #944

    New Massage Parlor?

    I was walking down Church St today and noticed a new place higher up the block. Up near Ken's Pizza.

    Anyone have any intel?

  8. #943

    Dm

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselBalls  [View Original Post]
    Nothing pops up. Mind sharing a link?
    The link is in your DM.

  9. #942
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky802  [View Original Post]
    Just go on STG. The number is right there. Don't go to google to find anything about any of this kind of stuff. Rubmaps maybe, but not google.
    The first link on google search is literally a post on the Montpelier subreddit about it. Although, Spanky is right. The number and address are listed clearly on STG.

    Most of the discussion on it has been in the 'Other Areas' section though since it's not in Burlington.

  10. #941

    Langdon St

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselBalls  [View Original Post]
    Nothing pops up. Mind sharing a link?
    Just go on STG. The number is right there. Don't go to google to find anything about any of this kind of stuff. Rubmaps maybe, but not google.

  11. #940

    Google business profile

    Quote Originally Posted by CliftonHanger  [View Original Post]
    Hawaiin Spa.
    Nothing pops up. Mind sharing a link?

  12. #939
    Quote Originally Posted by ColaHunter  [View Original Post]
    What is the name of this parlor? I am unable to find it through a Google search.

    CH.
    Hawaiin Spa.

  13. #938

    Just curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlieo  [View Original Post]
    Yes there is. Check it out!
    What is the name of this parlor? I am unable to find it through a Google search.

    CH.

  14. #937

    Girls like Apple at Crystal spa

    Is there an Asian provider who gives off high-energy and good vibe like Apple in Brattleboro? She's the best Chinese chick I've had in my career! Feel free to DM me.

  15. #936

    Sunny at Su Sun Hwa

    Tried Hana first and left happy. While she was cleaning me up, I felt like I need Sunny and her specialty. She was available and came in my room. Told me I could come back tomorrow but I decided to go back-to-back. A nice preview * performance in TS for 15 min. As she is sucking head & balls with gusto, and I lost it! LOL And it wasn't on my blueprint. She took me back into a massage room after dried me off. 20-30 min massage until I recouped my strength. Her massage is superb. Another leisurely head but she couldn't suck it out with her lips for this time. Asian CG / RCG followed by a HJ finish. Was worth a drive!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape