Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 72 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 1067
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #947

    Eva

    Texted today said to new attendants, Kiko and Sofia.

    I will take the plunge if time allows but would love feedback if anyone goes first. Also doss Eva share staff with Hawaiian in MontP?

    Lastly just saw the post mentioning 177 church but I didn't know thus existed as info?

  2. #946
    No fun to be had there at Asian Therapy. Walk right down to 177 Church St, always 3 ladies working, and a full menu available!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky802  [View Original Post]
    I was walking down Church St today and noticed a new place higher up the block. Up near Ken's Pizza.

    Anyone have any intel?

  3. #945

    Asian Therapy

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky802  [View Original Post]
    I was walking down Church St today and noticed a new place higher up the block. Up near Ken's Pizza.

    Anyone have any intel?
    It's at 73 Church St. Google reviews go back a year.

  4. #944

    New Massage Parlor?

    I was walking down Church St today and noticed a new place higher up the block. Up near Ken's Pizza.

    Anyone have any intel?

  5. #943

    Dm

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselBalls  [View Original Post]
    Nothing pops up. Mind sharing a link?
    The link is in your DM.

  6. #942
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky802  [View Original Post]
    Just go on STG. The number is right there. Don't go to google to find anything about any of this kind of stuff. Rubmaps maybe, but not google.
    The first link on google search is literally a post on the Montpelier subreddit about it. Although, Spanky is right. The number and address are listed clearly on STG.

    Most of the discussion on it has been in the 'Other Areas' section though since it's not in Burlington.

  7. #941

    Langdon St

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselBalls  [View Original Post]
    Nothing pops up. Mind sharing a link?
    Just go on STG. The number is right there. Don't go to google to find anything about any of this kind of stuff. Rubmaps maybe, but not google.

  8. #940

    Google business profile

    Quote Originally Posted by CliftonHanger  [View Original Post]
    Hawaiin Spa.
    Nothing pops up. Mind sharing a link?

  9. #939
    Quote Originally Posted by ColaHunter  [View Original Post]
    What is the name of this parlor? I am unable to find it through a Google search.

    CH.
    Hawaiin Spa.

  10. #938

    Just curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlieo  [View Original Post]
    Yes there is. Check it out!
    What is the name of this parlor? I am unable to find it through a Google search.

    CH.

  11. #937

    Girls like Apple at Crystal spa

    Is there an Asian provider who gives off high-energy and good vibe like Apple in Brattleboro? She's the best Chinese chick I've had in my career! Feel free to DM me.

  12. #936

    Sunny at Su Sun Hwa

    Tried Hana first and left happy. While she was cleaning me up, I felt like I need Sunny and her specialty. She was available and came in my room. Told me I could come back tomorrow but I decided to go back-to-back. A nice preview * performance in TS for 15 min. As she is sucking head & balls with gusto, and I lost it! LOL And it wasn't on my blueprint. She took me back into a massage room after dried me off. 20-30 min massage until I recouped my strength. Her massage is superb. Another leisurely head but she couldn't suck it out with her lips for this time. Asian CG / RCG followed by a HJ finish. Was worth a drive!

  13. #935

    Eve

    I went to eve today and saw Coco she has a great body.

    Her massage techniques are great and she said that she is here for a month.

    If you have any questions DM ME.

  14. #934
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim9991  [View Original Post]
    Can any one tell me the line up at eve?

    Do the offer table shower?
    They don't offer a table shower. That's the only bummer about Eva. The talent is always top notch though which more than makes up for it.

    I haven't been in since the new girls came last week though so I can't speak directly to the current providers. I've never been disappointed by the services though. Always clean, fit, and on the younger side for AMPs in this area.

    Text the number and ask for photos and they'll send you some. They'll have heavy filters on them, but you'll get a general idea of what they look like. They'll be generally young and pretty.

  15. #933

    Eve

    Can any one tell me the line up at eve?

    Do the offer table shower?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape