Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 94 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 44 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 144 194 594 1094 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 18409
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17014
    Quote Originally Posted by EZE74  [View Original Post]
    Passed through the area yesterday and was going to swing in. Drove by about 1:30 pm and no cars and Open sign not on. Drove past again on my way out of the area at about 3:15 pm and same thing. Did a little digging last night and no reports since the end of October and I could not find any listings for them on some of the usual sites. Are they gone or did I just hit them on a bad day? They were always a quick and easy stop for me but sounds like I need to get back to looking if they've closed up. Thanks in advance for any insight!
    Sorry I have no helpful tips here but since you kept driving by at that point you might as well have just went ahead and knocked just to see, or did a text followup. However, you are right that there haven't been any recent ads. That on it's own doesn't mean it is done as even Q did that for some months. But, for now, I guess they fell without notice.

    If you have the tolerance, Four is still advertising on one site at least. They might not be where they were, probably for the best (google has it as "permanently closed") but maybe they have an under the radar place still in the area. You could text and see where it leads. Ross ads had come back one time and it was the lead in to Tulip because it was affiliated.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]

    I get daily messages from sweet Angela. She loves too work it and is really good at it.
    Haha no luck from me but that's my own fault. I often don't check the phone / app unless I am actively interested. So I guess I got downgraded to an advertisement text instead haha..

    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing. Don't you have to be a member to see? I am not a member. I see Lucy on there as well. I saw her a few times and was a cutie as well
    But that has been awhile ago.
    Not just a member but a premium member. But you can still glean basic information or read the forums so there's some limited use in having an account. Also you can still leave a review, you just can't comment back or read anyone else's review. So the person complaining about my 1 star review of A Spa from months back I have to let just slide until I randomly feel like getting premium again and that's just a low priority. This forum is basically enough as long as my only interest is Nashville.

  2. #17013
    Quote Originally Posted by TnMassage  [View Original Post]
    FYI: There was a brand new review on Rubmaps today for A spa. Definitely a real review. It was for CiCi.
    Thanks for sharing. Don't you have to be a member to see? I am not a member. I see Lucy on there as well. I saw her a few times and was a cutie as well
    But that has been awhile ago.

  3. #17012
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    I mean I can see the negatives like the potential for it cutting into mamasan's cut if the girl wants you to meet outside the parlor. Or the girl sneaking you in and out before MMS notices and keeping the full fee.

    But for me I think it helped more than hurt. I've yet to ever walk out, but knowing Angela or Cici was there was often an incentive to return because there was occasionally someone I might want to avoid at HFS. Direct line saved me from that awkwardness.
    Absolutely. Having a direct connection is the best. Especially, if you are really into her. Haha! This is why I like to have consistency with the AMP ladies as the more I see one of the same, the better it gets and then they leave. Dang it! But this is when the other numbers come in to play haha. Not saying, that seeing the same provider guarantees an A+ experience, because it doesn't. We've talked about that. Maybe only a few hic-ups after 30+ FS meet-ups, with the same honey. Haha!

    I get daily messages from sweet Angela. She loves too work it and is really good at it.

  4. #17011
    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    Yea I don't really know why she said that. HFS it was never a problem. You would think it promotes marketing for folks to come back.
    I mean I can see the negatives like the potential for it cutting into mamasan's cut if the girl wants you to meet outside the parlor. Or the girl sneaking you in and out before MMS notices and keeping the full fee.

    But for me I think it helped more than hurt. I've yet to ever walk out, but knowing Angela or Cici was there was often an incentive to return because there was occasionally someone I might want to avoid at HFS. Direct line saved me from that awkwardness.

  5. #17010
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox50  [View Original Post]
    This is get the rubranking post, website is on that post:

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ing-28028.html
    Thanks! I was thinking about a trip to see Angela and the girls today but this looks like way more fun.

  6. #17009

    Tulip Spa

    Passed through the area yesterday and was going to swing in. Drove by about 1:30 pm and no cars and Open sign not on. Drove past again on my way out of the area at about 3:15 pm and same thing. Did a little digging last night and no reports since the end of October and I could not find any listings for them on some of the usual sites. Are they gone or did I just hit them on a bad day? They were always a quick and easy stop for me but sounds like I need to get back to looking if they've closed up. Thanks in advance for any insight!

  7. #17008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I mean I can sorta see why some wouldn't the number trading to happen but it's been a pretty accepted norm here that I never would think it was discouraged. But the shops aren't all one monolithic entity so I suppose it makes sense that they have different rules.

    I'm one of those GPS reliant folks so can't really help with distance to a specific interstate. But I'm fairly sure the AMP hotspot area can be reached from there (HFS and all related businesses within 5 minutes of each other), just pick any that interest you. Go for A Spa, so maybe we can get another voice too. Your actual issue is the fact you're aiming for the afternoon. So I hope you land somewhere that isn't busy during those hours.
    FYI: There was a brand new review on Rubmaps today for A spa. Definitely a real review. It was for CiCi.

  8. #17007
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox50  [View Original Post]
    https://mishabennett.wixsite.com/mishabennett1

    I saw her recently and all I can say is WOW! AA BBW, very attractive met me at the door in lovely revealing lingerie. She is on RubRankings, I attached her website, pics are accurate. She is a sweetheart and service is top notch! Great sensual body rub, plenty of teasing, gets into the whole session. More on this. Read her ad and website, all accurate and true. Mutual touch is not only allowed but highly encouraged. Massage on a bed and had me rock hard on the flip. Not a clock watcher, never rushed me at all. Soon after the flip a 20+ minute BBBJ was the absolute best I've ever had. Period! At my request a few breaks along the way, plenty attention to the boys, great tongue action, uses her breast really well. No up sale, No FS, as I said read RR post and website. Easy setup, best to call.
    This is get the rubranking post, website is on that post:

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ing-28028.html

  9. #17006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I mean I can sorta see why some wouldn't the number trading to happen but it's been a pretty accepted norm here that I never would think it was discouraged. But the shops aren't all one monolithic entity so I suppose it makes sense that they have different rules.

    I'm one of those GPS reliant folks so can't really help with distance to a specific interstate. But I'm fairly sure the AMP hotspot area can be reached from there (HFS and all related businesses within 5 minutes of each other), just pick any that interest you. Go for A Spa, so maybe we can get another voice too. Your actual issue is the fact you're aiming for the afternoon. So I hope you land somewhere that isn't busy during those hours.
    Yea I don't really know why she said that. HFS it was never a problem. You would think it promotes marketing for folks to come back.

  10. #17005
    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]
    I asked for her number at 66 when I first met her. We've been communicating. Actually, from what I was told, they don't want them doing that. I message her to make sure she is available then message main line ask for availability once I get the yes, I let her know I am on the way and ask for her once there. When I was leaving I pulled the drape back on the way out and they were eating.

    If there is strong chemistry, I am always going to ask for the number.
    Interesting. I mean I can sorta see why some wouldn't the number trading to happen but it's been a pretty accepted norm here that I never would think it was discouraged. But the shops aren't all one monolithic entity so I suppose it makes sense that they have different rules.

    Quote Originally Posted by HandyMan502  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers! I'm passing through Nashville on Wednesday afternoon and looking for an AMP to stop by. Preferably not too far off 65 and I'd like to find somewhere with the works! Haven't posted on this board in a while since I moved from Nashville but I was a regular reporter on any encounters I had while in the Nashville area. If you're feeling generous, please respond or send me a DM. Thanks fellas.
    I'm one of those GPS reliant folks so can't really help with distance to a specific interstate. But I'm fairly sure the AMP hotspot area can be reached from there (HFS and all related businesses within 5 minutes of each other), just pick any that interest you. Go for A Spa, so maybe we can get another voice too. Your actual issue is the fact you're aiming for the afternoon. So I hope you land somewhere that isn't busy during those hours.

  11. #17004

    Misha BBW Rubranking

    https://mishabennett.wixsite.com/mishabennett1

    I saw her recently and all I can say is WOW! AA BBW, very attractive met me at the door in lovely revealing lingerie. She is on RubRankings, I attached her website, pics are accurate. She is a sweetheart and service is top notch! Great sensual body rub, plenty of teasing, gets into the whole session. More on this. Read her ad and website, all accurate and true. Mutual touch is not only allowed but highly encouraged. Massage on a bed and had me rock hard on the flip. Not a clock watcher, never rushed me at all. Soon after the flip a 20+ minute BBBJ was the absolute best I've ever had. Period! At my request a few breaks along the way, plenty attention to the boys, great tongue action, uses her breast really well. No up sale, No FS, as I said read RR post and website. Easy setup, best to call.

  12. #17003

    Passing through

    Hey mongers! I'm passing through Nashville on Wednesday afternoon and looking for an AMP to stop by. Preferably not too far off 65 and I'd like to find somewhere with the works! Haven't posted on this board in a while since I moved from Nashville but I was a regular reporter on any encounters I had while in the Nashville area. If you're feeling generous, please respond or send me a DM. Thanks fellas.

  13. #17002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad you got out before tipping for extras. I still kinda believe this location can occasionally be good because even AaronHardyx kept saying the lady was running out because they were so busy. So half a year later, guys still keep showing up for some reason. I'll still toss it out there sometimes to get someone else's feet wet to see if they improved. But overall, an occasional report like these is enough to keep me away.

    Meanwhile you're being the hero for A Spa. At least for their Cici. I hope you made sure to get her number in case she comes back. I continue to be impressed that it isn't just advertisement fluff, they're still managing 5 ladies.
    I asked for her number at 66 when I first met her. We've been communicating. Actually, from what I was told, they don't want them doing that. I message her to make sure she is available then message main line ask for availability once I get the yes, I let her know I am on the way and ask for her once there. When I was leaving I pulled the drape back on the way out and they were eating.

    If there is strong chemistry, I am always going to ask for the number.

  14. #17001
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootyographer  [View Original Post]
    Completely agree. I also went a couple weeks back and cut the masseuse off after the massage. It was apparent that an extras would be delivered in the exact half assed manner you describe.
    I'm glad you got out before tipping for extras. I still kinda believe this location can occasionally be good because even AaronHardyx kept saying the lady was running out because they were so busy. So half a year later, guys still keep showing up for some reason. I'll still toss it out there sometimes to get someone else's feet wet to see if they improved. But overall, an occasional report like these is enough to keep me away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stim69  [View Original Post]

    Unfortunately, she will be leaving soon. I am feet guy and she has cute little feet and beautiful long hair.
    Meanwhile you're being the hero for A Spa. At least for their Cici. I hope you made sure to get her number in case she comes back. I continue to be impressed that it isn't just advertisement fluff, they're still managing 5 ladies.

  15. #17000
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHardyx  [View Original Post]
    Visited this place about 3 weeks back. 2 girls working, one like in her 40's and another one was approx. 30. The younger girl seemed to have a bad attitude, the 40 y old greeted me nicely at the door and took me to a room after taking 70 roses as house fee.

    She started with a face down massage (very bad quality IMO) and after 5 minutes asked me to get on my back, touched my crown jewels immediately, smiled and asked me what I need. I said FS but she was acting like she doesn't know what I was talking about. With some language barriers we settled on a L2 and man she was the worst at it. She was taking calls in middle and going out of the room to greet new clients constantly.

    She stood on top my face while giving L2 and started making fake noises too to make me cum early. Then she moved to L1 and started with hand and it was the worst experience I have ever had, painful and bad. The place was also not well maintained. Back muscles were aching after the 5 minute of that pathetic massage and for the next few days..
    Bummer. Thanks for the update. I have been there once and the lady I met there went to A Spa and updated her name from Helen or something like that to CiCi when she went to A Spa so I don't really have any information on others. Maybe that's why she went to A Spa because it wasn't a good place to work. Haha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape