Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 114 of 976 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 164 214 614 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 14634
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12939

    MILF's once in a while

    If you want the experience of an older woman get in touch with as she posts Georgia Peach or Mrs Robinson. This woman has a nice condo very neat and clean as she is also and expects the same of the company she entertains. Very outstanding blow job and loves to have her pussy eaten and let me tell you very nice looking and smells o so good. Have fucked her right after giving a BBBJ and roll over and pound the fuck out of her and she is very responsive and reach's a lot of O's. Like I said very well performs her service and is not a clock watcher. When you crave something a little older and very experienced got see Mrs. Robinson you will not be disappointed. Ciao all and have a very nice Thanksgiving.

  2. #12938

    Initalisms

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    I hate to be a tease. But I been fucking one way under the radar. 26. Absolutely fucking beautiful. I have her close to seeing others but it will be a very selective list my friends.
    So is she a FWB who wants to be a UTR but doesn't want to be considered a CSW?

  3. #12937
    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay28  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with threats? I got a call that I missed and then 3 texts saying my info and that I wasted a girl / s time and to call them back asap to sort it out in a good way so I could get out of this safely.
    Happened to me once. I texted back pics of my pistol and AR, and told them that my friends and I would be happy to meet with them. Crickets after that. LOL.

  4. #12936

    It's a thing

    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay28  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with threats? I got a call that I missed and then 3 texts saying my info and that I wasted a girl / s time and to call them back asap to sort it out in a good way so I could get out of this safely.
    I received some after contacting some ladies in Lehigh. Missed call and then texts about paying them back for wasting time. Death threats to me and my family along with some gruesome images. All to my burner number so I didn't care really.

    Needless to say I'm never playing around in Lehigh again.

  5. #12935
    Quote Originally Posted by CoralCape239  [View Original Post]
    But my situation was a little different than just some texts. Probably a bluff. Hopefully you used a burner.
    Unfortunately I didn't use a burner this time, which is probably how they got my name and address. But yeah hoping they're just trying to scare me.

  6. #12934

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay28  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with threats? I got a call that I missed and then 3 texts saying my info and that I wasted a girl / s time and to call them back asap to sort it out in a good way so I could get out of this safely.
    But my situation was a little different than just some texts. Probably a bluff. Hopefully you used a burner.

  7. #12933

    Hope you use a burner number

    I usually ask them where we can meet right away so I can fuck them in the ass.

    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay28  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with threats? I got a call that I missed and then 3 texts saying my info and that I wasted a girl / s time and to call them back asap to sort it out in a good way so I could get out of this safely.

  8. #12932

    Florida wide post

    Quote Originally Posted by Zomgb  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/695513363019

    She was about 4'10", real small breasts, smoker, on the homely side.

    Is there any chance this is her, really thinking the third pic is an old one she might have used to use, but her complexion wasn't this good. Do you think this girl knows this ad is COMPLETELY unreachable. Unless I am missing something there is no way to contact on here. The sshy5367 tag does NOT come up on snapchat and there appears to be no other way listed to reach her.
    I have seen this same post in multiple cities, I don't think it's real.

  9. #12931

    Tell them to go off

    Quote Originally Posted by SunRay28  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with threats? I got a call that I missed and then 3 texts saying my info and that I wasted a girl / s time and to call them back asap to sort it out in a good way so I could get out of this safely.
    I had one give me an address of a home I lived in 20 yrs ago. Threatened to off my whole family whom all have passed.

    I did tell him go ahead and off my Ex I can't stand her & to please let me know when the jobs finished.

  10. #12930

    Threats

    Anyone have any experience with threats? I got a call that I missed and then 3 texts saying my info and that I wasted a girl / s time and to call them back asap to sort it out in a good way so I could get out of this safely.

  11. #12929

    Diamond in the rough

    I hate to be a tease. But I been fucking one way under the radar. 26. Absolutely fucking beautiful. I have her close to seeing others but it will be a very selective list my friends.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20251124_085634.jpg‎  

  12. #12928

    Phone disconnected

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    #1 Provider hands down. Only girl ever make me cum in 5 minutes.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...i/460163137241
    Every time I try to contact her when she post phone always disconnects.

  13. #12927
    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    That my friends I consider the (GOD MOTHER OF PUSSY) Like Mikey says bet you just can't eat one. If you haven't you should put this on your bucket list. Ciao mongers.
    While I try others for fun, she is my go to.

  14. #12926
    Senior Member


    Posts: 412

    Does anyone remember a little tiny girl by the name of Natalia

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/695513363019

    She was about 4'10", real small breasts, smoker, on the homely side.

    Is there any chance this is her, really thinking the third pic is an old one she might have used to use, but her complexion wasn't this good. Do you think this girl knows this ad is COMPLETELY unreachable. Unless I am missing something there is no way to contact on here. The sshy5367 tag does NOT come up on snapchat and there appears to be no other way listed to reach her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4717.jpg‎  

  15. #12925

    Eden the forbiden fruit

    I have know Eden for many years and for what donation she charges her BBBJ cim is a bank for the buck. Really takes her time and no rush what so ever. Very convenient hotel and easy parking. Ciao mongers Thick.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape