Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 11531
-
11-24-25 15:40 #10496Banned Member

Posts: 537Rachel is back at Asian Palace Arcadia
Mamasan Rachel at Asian Palace is finally back!
I've been craving her for long time. Last time she was around was June or July. Saturday night, that craving was fulfilled. I haven't been to palace in forever.
Rachel. No more than 40. A more exotic rare look than the average thin Chinese AMP girl. Darker skinned, cute in her own way. All natural curvy body with natural perky C cup tits and a nice fat round tasty ass.
Of course I ask for a massage. She's got one of the best massages around. Hot towel and flip. I'm her regular so no teasing necessary. Starts with DFK while fondling the shaft and balls. I haven't seen her in forever so it gets quite passionate. Down to BBBJ which is great. She goes deep. Then swings that round ass over for 69. She's one of the providers who genuinely LOVES getting ate out. Both DATY and DATO. This can go on for 10+ minutes with her. I grab her cheeks and dine. Cover comes on and she starts in ACG like she usually does. I suck on her tits while she rides. Then switch to missionary where more DFK. Then doggy but before I continue, I grab her cheeks, spread them wide open, and dive in for round 2 of DATO. How could I not? I go deep and slowly stretch out that hole. She enjoys it as she's moaning and quivering. I don't attempt to thumb. Last time I tried and got denied. Then as I get her worked up, I quickly insert and pound away in doggy until I blow. I stay inserted as we both catch out breath. Pull out. Takes of the cover, and proceeds to a slow BBBJ to clear out the rest from the pipe. I was a satisfied customer and that's why she's always one of my go-tos. The other girl came in afterwards. Convinced me to head back the next day. Review coming up.
70 hr.
150 tip.
-
11-24-25 15:37 #10495Senior Member

Posts: 459I don't know how it works. I'm sure the house will take something. They have cameras at most spots so they can track who gets seen. Most of the time, I've texted beforehand, so the booker definitely knows. That method hasn't been as fruitful lately. In-person might be better. Just be prepared to leave if they say they can't. Otherwise, they'll call your bluff and it won't work. I'm sure this works more in SGV because we tend to have lower quality than OC and it's equally saturated with MPs. Business gets slow, and something is often better than nothing.
Originally Posted by Igotfingers
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 15:37 #10494Banned Member

Posts: 537Fair enough. 9/10 massages aren't worth it. But how do I find the good ones if I never try?
Originally Posted by IntoNOut
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 15:22 #10493Senior Member

Posts: 68While I do agree this makes a lot of since, as the majority of the massages are not actually worth the house fee, I'm a bit surprised that the house is willing to accept such a deal. It's great if they do since you can just cut to the chase of why we're all here (save for perhaps a few who enjoy the brief, likely mediocre massage at best). It is just that from an economic perspective, I assume the girl keeps 100% of the tips and the house gets the fee. If the house doesn't get the fee at all, they won't be making anything off of the transaction. Unless my understanding of the financials are off.
Originally Posted by IntoNOut
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 14:54 #10492Senior Member

Posts: 459I'm just sayin that most of us who do this do not expect to get a good massage. 9 times out 10, it's non-existent or just a way to start the "what do you want" conversation. All I'm saying is just cut to the chase and save yourself $40-60 house fee, unless you feel it's worth it. I'm sure there are exceptions as you mentioned, but I would imagine for most guys, they're there to bang more than anything.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 14:13 #10491Banned Member

Posts: 537Don't speak for me. I love getting a great massage at a FS parlor. But of course it's extremely rare.
Originally Posted by IntoNOut
[View Original Post]
The good ones have been Rachel at Asian Palace, tall Amy, crazy Ruby at star, Lola too when she feels like it LOL. And a petite Emma at star that walked on my back.
-
11-23-25 12:26 #10490Senior Member

Posts: 459That's what I've been saying. No one is going to an MP for the massage, and the majority of reviews say they're lame or non-existent, so why are we paying for it? Save your load for a day, so you can finish up within 10-15 min. A lot of girls rush even if you tip $. 40. I simply don't see how service is that much better (on average) by paying more. A lot depends on the girl's mood and whether she's into you.
Originally Posted by DLeee
[View Original Post]
I am noticing that texting them for $ qv isn't always as successful, so I like your method of just going in person. The pressure of not losing a customer might give mongers an advantage. Take it or leave it these girls will most likely settle.
-
11-22-25 20:16 #10489Senior Member

Posts: 58Vivi spa
Met the one with braces, called herself Linda. Pretty average build but hot enough to not remind me of a gilf. 30's-40's, the other one everyone was talking about Mia. Met her on the way out. She's petite and hot, but with some pretty fucked teeth. Will come back for that one regardless, looks to be 25-35's, younger than the one I was with.
40 hh, 120 tip.
BBJ, half assed massage, could suck the soul out of someone though hah.
-
11-22-25 01:39 #10488Senior Member

Posts: 58New haven
Found a place up the street from New haven.
I walked in, told them no massage, just bang bang. Offer only. 1. She accepted, straight to business. She was was in her mid 40's, man made c, right booty. Worth the money.
We need to start pushing for no house fee and just a QV of. 1.
-
11-21-25 13:32 #10487Senior Member

Posts: 35Lotus Acupuncture Glendora
I know that Victoria left a couple months back. Has anyone reached out to see if she returned or if Lotus hired a replacement massage therapist? I really enjoyed the style of service provided here.
-
11-18-25 16:40 #10486Banned Member

Posts: 537Star Spa Baldwin Park. Lucky
Morning visit at Star and got lucky today. Pun intended haha. Lucky has a very beautiful face with red lipstick. Pretty tall as well. I'm going to say 5'5. 30's. She has a slim, curvy figure. With dress on, tits looked to be C's, with dress off, more accurately I would say natural high B, low C's. A decent ass and this girl is very proportional. Some BD in stomach area but overall a very attractive girl.
She takes me to the room. I pay the house fee and the massage commences. Decent massage. Not light as a feather, not exactly CMT. No tease. I turn over and discuss / agree and hand over tip. She begins by bringing her tits up for me to suck on. Some LFK. Works her way down, nip suck and initiates a good BBBJ alternating between slow and sensual and a bit faster at times. At this point I want to 69 already so I tell her and she does the 360 crawl into position. Nice shaved small pussy and ass. I put my tongue in deep in her pussy and she must enjoy it because she matches my strokes. I'm ready to fuck so I ask for the cover. She's about to start in cowgirl but I tell her I want reverse cowgirl as I want to see her ass. Yup made the right choice. Good view. After cowgirl we do mish and here is where she gets into it and finally full blown initiates DFK. So I alternate between DFK and sucking on her tits. Nice suckable nipples. I switch to doggy and this is probably the best position. I tease her bhole while pounding but don't attempt to go in. Pound away in doggy and as I'm near finishing, I ask for CIM so I can enjoy that beautiful face draining me. Solid release.
140 tip.
40 hhr.
-
11-16-25 10:17 #10485Senior Member

Posts: 816Ruby in Whittier.
Originally Posted by Asian_Pimp
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 02:09 #10484Regular Member

Posts: 9Mia at Vivi
Called ahead and made an appointment with Mia on Saturday night. She met me at the door. Looking beautiful and petite. Tank top, denim shorts skirt, long black hair. Straight to the room. Paid HF pluse 1. 60 FS.
Undressed and she cleaned me off. Then straight to BBJ. Always good, good rhythm, great eye contact. She got really into it and then went double handed stroke along the BBJ and I got so turned on. Had to pull out before I blew right there. Went mish and pounded her into submission.
Manhandled her and put her where I wanted. She's maybe 95 lbs. I'm a good 215. But she has that grip. Turned her over doggy and pounded her. Again, very easy to manipulate her. Reminds me of a sex doll. She came twice then finished me off with her mouth. I pulled back and spilled on her tits. She didn't seemed too pleased but whatever.
I've had her a handful of times. Maybe one more round but I think its time to move on. She's hot and a great little fuck. But I guess I tend to lose interest.
Any recommendations?
-
11-13-25 01:50 #10483Regular Member

Posts: 22Wow that sucks. I saw couple good reviews about her. She's probably had a bad day or something. I was planning to visit her too.
Originally Posted by LostLimit
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 14:45 #10482Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 172Anime Momo at Ruby
I had an itch for a table shower and tried my luck again at Ruby. My first look at Momo as she whizzed by was her purple hair. She came back and as an Anime fan, her hair was sexy as heck. Not as long as KPDH Rumi's but middle of back long. Also, thin body and nice boobs (didn't really check if MM, so pretty good feel).
I was doubting a little bit because she liked the smaller room (instead of the big one I was put in) and might not do table shower. Got that cleared up and went to TS but she was washing my back with her clothes on. But asked her it's okay to take off her white dress and she did. And boy, she is definitely trained in table showers. From body slides to cupping to water BBBJ to P2 P slide, she did it all. Also, really nice rimming (slurp from ass to taint to balls to dick) and then stuck a finger in which felt great. Oh, and DFK came out and was really nice.
Back in room, more DFK and I laid down while she gave more BBBJ before we switched to 69. She allowed rubbing of her ass as I ate her and she rubbed and poked my ass during her BBBJ. Went for standing mish but first ate her some more before cover expertly slipped on. Went slow and fast and she seemed to like the variety. She was begging for CIM and pulled out, got on table and she sucked me dry. Got her to kiss but then got embarrassed and went to spit and told me she needed to brush her teeth 😁.
The purple hair and service was a perfect visual combo. She might be here until next week so I definitely want a repeat with her.










Reply With Quote




