Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 58934
-
11-24-25 10:20 #54239Senior Member

Posts: 142Candy is excellent. Gives a good workout.
Originally Posted by BikeRiderY
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 10:00 #54238Senior Member

Posts: 135Meiji
Is this spa located in Orlando? Making a trip to MCO and was wondering if they do walk ins?
Originally Posted by Dork01
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 09:36 #54237Senior Member

Posts: 76Sisi & Yuki *Metrowest area* limited 4 hands 30 min $$
Both have been reviewed in this forum before, but it's setup more like the Korean apartment girls on the west coast than the standard AMP. Looks like is a rental in a working class neighborhood where everyone minds their own business. My appointment was for 4 pm but I arrived into town a few hours early and they were able to see me right away.
Sisi met me at the door and led me into a room. On the way over she introduced me to Yuki who ended up being the main provider. Sisi asked what I wanted and I asked for 30 minutes and handed over what I expected to pay without being told the amount based on my standard donation for an AMP. Sisi helped me get undressed and guided me to the bed that had an aftermarket massage table attachment. Yuki started on a very thorough massage which alone was worth the cost of admission. While she was working on my back, Sisi massaged my legs. She proceeded with a catbath as she worked her way up and then reached under to massage my member while TUMA. I was in such bliss that I lost track of time, but either someone came to the door or the phone rang and Sisi left Yuki continued with a very good massage. She then switched to a sensual light touch and teased me all over, with lots of licking and more TUMA. She asked me to flip over and then sanitized my member before giving me one of the best BBBJCIM I have ever had. I can be a tough nut to crack and there have been times when I leave a session with blue balls, but Yuki had an amazing mouth and worked on my member while she stroked on my balls and sucked every drop out of me. She is 24, from Shanghai and speaks limited English but she used a translator app to get by. I would guess her to be a natural 34 C with pencil eraser nips. Very sweet girl and typical of what you find at a standard AMP. Since I'm sure Uncle LEO views this site I won't post their contact info but contributing seniors can DM me.
-
11-24-25 09:22 #54236Senior Member

Posts: 70Going rate, Kelly orchid
I'm more of a LMP but usually see AMPs during the holidays like Thanksgiving and Easter when things are historically more quiet for obvious reasons. What's the the damage these days? I usually just hang them $$ or $$. 2 and just go about our business.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BigBill
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 22:11 #54235Senior Member

Posts: 179Concur
Accurate review, and she will be in town for a few more days. She is 24, petite, but has an ass that is nice and round, and very grab-able. Reminiscent of a Latina. Tiny hands, nice small natural breasts and soft skin. Decent English and no problem with changing positions, etc. Willing to please. Attached pic is actually her.
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 21:09 #54234Senior Member

Posts: 1234'default' good word, funny.
Originally Posted by WalNut420
[View Original Post]
Tokyo I always get tuma for years without asking, and VIP recently, I would make sure she understands english well enough to know what your asking.
I'm not one of those guys that have seen all of the providers, but that's my results.
-
11-23-25 18:16 #54233Senior Member

Posts: 76Visiting
Hey fellas, will be in town for the first time coming up, thanks to you all for the ease of research here. Looking like VIP and Tokyo will be the choices, definitely want a taste of the shower experience.
One question though, I prefer a finger over TUMA, but that seems to be the default offering every where. Should I say something ahead of time, or do they usually ask before? Not used to having the option, wouldn't know how to handle it, and those first time nerves are already going to be high.
-
11-23-25 17:18 #54232Senior Member

Posts: 29407-230-5XXX.
Originally Posted by Ichithrew
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 16:58 #54231Senior Member

Posts: 86https://share.google/V9xFcKFvnAXtcw1ZC
Originally Posted by LuvGourmet
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 16:18 #54230Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 61Lola the VIP
While still here in Florida, had to extend my stay a few more days, I found myself back in VIP again, on this lovely day I was introduced to Lola by Angel. Lola herself looks mighty delicious as well. So I went ahead and took her as my play toy for the hour. Skipped on the ts and stayed in the massage room instead, not that I need a rinse anyway. So I laid down on the massage table, butt naked anticipating the fun things that me and Lola will doing. Lola got back in and starts massaging and teasing me at the same time, As the was standing over my head massaging my back gliding her way down toward my ass, I can feel her bare breast on my back. I tilt my head her way and notice she had lowered her top exposing her tits, she said you like. And I responded back yes with sly wicked smile. More massaging and teasing toward the bottom portion of my body. On to the flip, more teasing and rubbing a kiss here a kiss there on my chest. Then comes a full blown BJ, dt, and bls. She even let me titty fucked her as she blew me. On comes the cover, she got on top. CG, RCG, then face down ass up. Then to mish. From mish, she then got on her knees and had me face fucked her bare until I nutted in here mouth. Another satisfying encounter.
-
11-23-25 15:49 #54229Senior Member

Posts: 552Kayo at Meiji
Repeat visit to Meiji and first visit with Kayo. Kayo is a young and cute Japanese spinner. Estimated age mid 20's. Estimated height 5'3". 100 lbs? Small A breasts. Medium length black hair worn in a knot on the back of her head. Hairy pussy but very clean and hygienic. No tattoos. Very friendly with good English.
After the pre coital shower, Kayo took the lead and had me lay down on the bed. She actually asked "is it okay to kiss your body"? She worked her way down my body and did a smooth and patient BBBJ to the easy listening piano music playing in the background. Switched to DATY and progressed to 69, DATO, CG and MISH all leading to a powerful release. After release I spent some time massaging her feet as they were so beautiful and soft. I had earlier put her feet on my shoulders so I could massage her soles while doing DATY and I would periodically turn right and left to kiss each foot. Her pussy was not as tight as some and that is a good thing as it allowed easier access. Still relatively tight but not the vice type tightness we sometimes see.
Kayo said that she is from Tokyo. She said she had previously visited NY, Boston and Wash, DC and that she anticipates going to LA in the near future. She advised any visitors to Japan to go in the fall or winter as the summer is very hot. She is only in her mid twenties but I found a maturity in her that was very attractive. She is very professional but also very interested in the happiness of her customer. I really liked her and am happy to recommend her.
-
11-23-25 14:14 #54228Senior Member

Posts: 447Business Plaza immediately west of the 7-11 at the corner of Forsyth Rd and Aloma Ave.
Originally Posted by LuvGourmet
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 13:12 #54227Regular Member

Posts: 13Angel
Tried Angel for the first time at VIP bc everyone is saying good things about her. Can confirm she lives up to the hype. What I enjoyed most was the care she puts in ts to make sure every part of the body is clean before the fun begins. In the room when dried, it was also the first time someone did TUMA outside of ts so that was a big turn on. The wall acrobatic BBJ was a spectacle but the BJ itself was average.
All in all, would recommend anyone who hasn't tried to try her once.
-
11-23-25 12:37 #54226Senior Member

Posts: 29I was looking at visiting Kelly at orchid (formerly m & y) today possibly and wanted to call ahead. The number on google doesn't seem to be active though. Does anyone have a new number I can call with?
-
11-23-25 12:35 #54225Senior Member

Posts: 1234I tried
Read this and figured what the hell, met Kelly a few years ago and been a good minute since I've seen her last. Headed over there this weekend to help the cause. And lucky me walked into a crowd. Well, I can't do the wait so doubled back and saw Tiffany without a wait, lucky me.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
I'll try again on a weekday.













Reply With Quote




