Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 58934
-
11-24-25 17:43 #54254Senior Member

Posts: 435Agreed, but they don't belong here. Now that there is a thread for agencies, that is where all new discussions should happen IMO. And incall agency and an AMP function entirely differently. AMPs are walk in only (ya ya you can book an appointment but they never honour them), whereas agencies require appointments and providing some form of I'd when booking.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 17:23 #54253Senior Member

Posts: 1234Meiji
Meiji is a great option, sometimes if I got rushed because of crowds and shorted on time, or tired of interruptions I'll check out the Meiji site.
Originally Posted by EvilChil
[View Original Post]
The girls are constantly changing and you get that non-rushed, uninterrupted, non shorted time for about the same $$ with one of those honeys.
-
11-24-25 17:12 #54252Senior Member

Posts: 1234Meiji
There's over 100 solid reviews here compared to a handful elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Putzy
[View Original Post]
just saying...
-
11-24-25 17:06 #54251Senior Member

Posts: 86Is that an opinion or a rule?
Just wondering, I understand the Meiji house model is not AMP, I've only gone once, but it seems like the audience is same.
But, if there are other house systems available I'm interested in hearing about it.
Originally Posted by Putzy
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 16:34 #54250Senior Member

Posts: 1234different huh🤣 u got played
Originally Posted by Cobbler
[View Original Post]
guess the power of good reviews wore them out🤣
butterfly, five star, orchid, tokyo, VIP, dream,
No particular order... I'm sure I missed a few
-
11-24-25 16:25 #54249Senior Member

Posts: 37Nina at Jiu Jiu update and is not good be careful
About two weeks ago I had a great time with Nina at Jiu Jiu but let me tell you she had gone from great to worse.
All the sudden she's like the others I thought she was different and even mentioned that but I think was just because she wanted the review so bad because business were bad but now is totally a dead fish that I walked away first five minutes attitude horrible and I don't take that bs from any of them.
So fellow mongers Jiu Jiu had become another mediocre service from both Nina and Angel don't waste you money.
Any recommendations?
-
11-24-25 15:35 #54248Senior Member

Posts: 1095And if there is something specific you want, drop a subtle hint to the greeter.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 13:28 #54247Senior Member

Posts: 552Meiji is an Agency
Meiji is an agency and you can find out a lot more by visiting their website: meiji118.com and by reading the many positive reviews on this thread.
Originally Posted by Dragyn
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 12:31 #54246Senior Member

Posts: 1234Tokyo / Crystal
I always just walk in, luck of the draw. If you call and set an appointment with somebody you want to see don't expect her to turn down a customer because she's waiting on you.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 12:28 #54245Senior Member

Posts: 435There's a separate thread for agency reviews now, so Meiji discussion should be there, not here, since it is not an AMP.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 12:11 #54244Senior Member

Posts: 587Sounds amazing
Should I call ahead or just walk-in?
Originally Posted by BikeRiderY
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 11:54 #54243Senior Member

Posts: 1234Meiji not a spa, do a search on this thread 'meiji' all kinds of info.
Originally Posted by Dragyn
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 11:52 #54242Senior Member

Posts: 1234orchid and/or tokyo(crystal) connected spas going rate supposably 240 all in for 60 min. 200 all in for 30 min.
Originally Posted by DustyOldFart
[View Original Post]
If as you say a historically slow day might get the hour and then some.
-
11-24-25 10:29 #54241Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 6Don't stress, They're pros. Just politely say what you prefer when the moment comes.
Originally Posted by WalNut420
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 10:27 #54240Regular Member

Posts: 11Are there any good spots right now with girls who speak Greek? Have an itch for it.
BTW 5 star east side, fantastic replacement for QQ. Been a few times since QQ closed, and have not been disappointed, other than neither girl will open their back door.










Reply With Quote






