Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 466
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #421
    I always assume the asian flavored ones are false advertising, or grannies, both of which negate me from calling.

  2. #420
    Quote Originally Posted by WwMan90  [View Original Post]
    Nobody has tried? Come on guys throw me a bone LOL.
    I messaged a couple out of curiosity, figuring they are probably linked to some of the massage parlors, but the ones that responded all directed me to the Econo Lodge. I am hesitant about checking them out.

  3. #419

    Bueler. Beuler Buelrr

    Quote Originally Posted by WwMan90  [View Original Post]
    Whole rash of BBFS ads popped up. Anyone have any success?
    Nobody has tried? Come on guys throw me a bone LOL.

  4. #418

    Bbfs.

    Whole rash of BBFS ads popped up. Anyone have any success?

  5. #417

    Luna

    Anyone ever gotten luna (the emo latina baddie / addict always roaming 4th and lewis) to do a date? I've been told by her and a few others that she doesn't but I also feel like if the timing / price is right she might 🤔.

  6. #416
    Quote Originally Posted by WwMan90  [View Original Post]
    My guess is she is as wide as she is tall.
    Her posting says her body is thin, though can't confirm. I guess I'm just more curious about service and whether or not she's a druggie.

  7. #415

    Sweetest sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickermike  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Worth it? Good, bad, and the ugly truth.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetest-sky
    My guess is she is as wide as she is tall.

  8. #414

    Sweetest sky

    Any info on this one? Worth it? Good, bad, and the ugly truth.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetest-sky

  9. #413
    Quote Originally Posted by WwMan90  [View Original Post]
    She is back posting without her name 425 xxx 1299. https://skipthegames.com/posts/walla...t/908008446817.

    Horrible service. Should be a rob.
    Back again 425 xxx 1299. Rob. https://skipthegames.com/posts/kenne...t/782845678043.

  10. #412
    Quote Originally Posted by WwMan90  [View Original Post]
    She did say some rich dude fell in Love with Kennedy and she is fall married off an fucking his brains out.
    I always wondered what happened to her. She was such a good fuck toy. I tried every way I knew to get a hold of her to try to throw her around one more time.

  11. #411

  12. #410

    Touring Girl

    Just wanted to share this profile. She'll be visiting for two weeks. Lovely. https://tryst.link/escort/minnieko.

  13. #409
    Quote Originally Posted by WwMan90  [View Original Post]
    Seeing more agency posts. Anyone try the 937 area code one? Pm is fine. Thanks.
    Bueler, Bueler, Bueler.

  14. #408

    Anyone with some info

    Seeing more agency posts. Anyone try the 937 area code one? Pm is fine. Thanks.

  15. #407

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by RileySmom  [View Original Post]
    Care to share more details?
    Not sure there needs to be more, druggie behaviors, can't text or communicate, or keep on time, and will steal from you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape