Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 30812
-
11-24-25 14:50 #28877Senior Member

Posts: 38Jane
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cary-...u/869776868591
I went back for a second go with Jane. Much like the first visit except this time she gave me her edging technique where she drills her tongue into my frenulum for I don't know how long. Seemed like forever but that still wasn't long enough. I've seen plenty of providers before but never got head like this.
I'll see her again for this.
-
11-24-25 06:33 #28876Senior Member

Posts: 99FWIW. Texted number. Quick response and provided a plausible specific address. It was too far away, so I didn't purse it further. Although it could be, I'm not convinced that it is a scam.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 23:38 #28875Senior Member

Posts: 48Latina?
Anyone seen her or know if she's real / safe? She gave me a location but its at a house, and that always sketches me out.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/197114743
-
11-23-25 22:32 #28874Senior Member

Posts: 88Whatsapp / telegrame
The add has a normal number for texting and the same number for whatapp. Its a 412 area code. Thats normal for someone to have both a US number and the exact same Whatsapp. Just having that doesn't mean its a scam (it could still be one).
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 21:07 #28873Senior Member

Posts: 304The profile has a telegram link, which is generally an indicator of a scam. That and the whatsapp number. Providers in the US generally don't use whatsapp since texting is pretty much free. People in africa and asia use whatsapp / online chat apps a lot more.
Originally Posted by MissippiMud
[View Original Post]
There is no deposit requirement listed, but I'm guessing if you reach out, she will respond with a request for a deposit. I also searched the telegram username, and there's 2 more related accounts with that name. IMO this is a scammer not in the US.
Also ngl it's entirely possible the pics are AI too.
-
11-23-25 18:31 #28872Regular Member

Posts: 5I tried
Was immediately texted back from a different number promising everything. I didn't go any further after the red flag.
Originally Posted by MissippiMud
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 17:34 #28871Senior Member

Posts: 132Beth Stewart
Looks TGTBT. Any information?
https://tryst.link/escort/babydoll1990
-
11-22-25 20:01 #28870Senior Member

Posts: 284RE: Lexii
Guys, she was posting pregnant a month ago!
Originally Posted by BillyThornton
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...s/899077410528
HolyDiver.
-
11-22-25 14:04 #28869Senior Member

Posts: 625Sabinethedivine Penelope Redhead RDU pics
Thanks for the reports.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/90909222
Originally Posted by FranzB
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 11:51 #28868Senior Member

Posts: 1710Toftt?
Anyone know if this one is real? She responded but looks too good to be true, but you never know.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/197021827
-
11-22-25 11:30 #28867Senior Member

Posts: 223Sabine the thief now goes by Penelope
This redhead is now using a new moniker. Penelope. Mongers beware.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/90909222
Check out Billy Thornton's post #28812 for pictures in case the weblinks go bad.
Originally Posted by JoeBlowFly1111
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 08:35 #28866Senior Member

Posts: 79Daisy
Agree with ScottiePimp, I used to see her very regularly. You mentioned large natural rack though. Hers are definitely bolt on. Great to look at, but if you want that natural feel, not going to get it there. I'd recommend Ashton if you want some solid big naturals. Plenty of reviews on here for her. The only negative is potential flakiness and waiting in a parking lot. She is hit or miss.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 21:00 #28865Senior Member

Posts: 48Careem
Anyone seen this provider? She's the type I like, but can't seem to find any reviews on her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/197007921
-
11-21-25 12:56 #28864Senior Member

Posts: 585Yeah, nothing like paying hundreds to leave feeling like a disgusting leper. The whole objective is to feel better when you leave than you did going in.
Originally Posted by Kaotic2963
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 11:45 #28863Senior Member

Posts: 97Bat. Shit. Crazy.
Awesome tits but you are walking on eggshells with this one. Not the prettiest looking lady, but giant knockers.
She has a really, really short fuse. Definitely would avoid, but sometimes we all got to touch the fire before we know it'll burn your ass. Definitely, a personality disorder is one of her primary issues.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





