Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 30793
-
11-19-25 23:29 #28843Senior Member

Posts: 82Thank you
A gem indeed.
Originally Posted by Pdiddy71
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 18:33 #28842Senior Member

Posts: 140If they don't have a location set it's most likely fake and trying to get money from you.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 12:35 #28841Senior Member

Posts: 957Tgtbt?
I think almost all on this site are fake, many selling content or hoping you pay for there Only Fans or just scamming.
When they say no GFE, bare, anal, it makes me think maybe?
Anyone? I texted her to see what happens.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/196850974
-
11-19-25 11:57 #28840Senior Member

Posts: 75Rachel
So I Gave Rachel a call last week and I swung through the Glenwood / Crabtree area.
Originally Posted by JohnD89
[View Original Post]
She is the kind of woman who looks like she woke up in the backseat of a car she doesn't own. She had that trashy, chaotic, beautiful slutty disaster, this is sure to be a mistake look the kind that only appears after several questionable life decisions and maybe a few knock-down fights with gravity. Honestly, for Crabtree? She was practically a debutante. Bruises here and there, hair in that "I tried, then gave up" style, but strangely she still carried herself like she knew exactly what she was doing.
Before I knew it, we were talking. Well, she was talking uncontrollably I was mostly trying to decide if she was charming or just dangerously unpredictable. Possibly both. Up close, she was maybe a 6/10, but with the kind of confidence that bumped her up half a point. No weird smells, no horror-show surprises, just a deeply chaotic woman with a past I probably didn't want to hear the details of. The vibe shifted quick after laying g down the funds. The kind of switch that said, "Well, we're doing this now. " And somehow I found myself in that moment of, you could walk away. But you're not going to, are you?
Nope. Of course not. Because well I love this type of chick! Things kicked off pretty enthusiastically. She had this frantic, overcommitted energy like someone trying to impress a judge they were voluntarily standing in front of. Not bad, honestly. She's definitely GFE. A solid 7/10 effort on BBBJ, though occasionally she'd zone out for half a second like she remembered she left a candle burning somewhere. Then came the main event. Covered Cowgirl / RCG. Now listen this woman rode like she learned from YouTube tutorials and trial by fire. Wobbly at first, then surprisingly steady. A 6. 5/10, and only because halfway through I started worrying she might lean too far forward and knock herself out on my forehead. But for all the chaos, it wasn't rushed. She gave the full "I'm here, let's get through this like functioning adults. Kind of. " A weird mix of effort, detachment, and "I have to be somewhere after this but I don't know where. " By the end I was sitting there like:
Decent time.
Definitely an experience.
Absolutely not life-changing.
Would I go back?
Maybe.
Probably not soon.
Still — she was decent.
Chaotic, but decent.
A Glenwood classic if you will!
-
11-19-25 06:40 #28839Regular Member

Posts: 1Wake Forest Area
I'm going to be in the Wake Forest area next Monday, would anyone have any recommendations for a fun time? Things have been dead on the Outer Banks for years and try to have a little fun when I travel. Have a thing for ladies in their 40's, always have. Please send me a PM if you might have a recommendation.
Thanks.
-
11-19-25 05:24 #28838Senior Member

Posts: 281Angela
I think you get the picture, but I'll add one more review. I've seen her once. She probably has the best set of tits I've ever seen. I actually had a great session with her. It wasn't until I did deeper research on her that I realized I may have dodged a bullet. When I reached out to see her a second time and tried to confirm a service that was listed in her add, she flipped out and started talking crazy. So a 50% success rate with her. But again, the session I had with her was just about perfect.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 00:59 #28837Senior Member

Posts: 80Hahaha! I get it. Thanks to all who replied and offered great info!
Originally Posted by KitFox
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 22:05 #28836Senior Member

Posts: 304Bks
Anyone know if BKS is still operational? I just tried to visit their site but it errored out.
-
11-18-25 21:45 #28835Senior Member

Posts: 222Sky
I can definitely vouch for sky. I have seen her twice now that she has been in Cary. She is super sexual and loves to please. Never had any issues with communication.
Originally Posted by BillyTheKiss69
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 19:22 #28834Senior Member

Posts: 131Bentley et al
Everybody has one of those friends who is great, awesome, fun, but then something snaps and you want to be anywhere else in the world than in their company, say, Ukraine or Somalia.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
Well, now you have two such friends.
-
11-18-25 19:01 #28833Senior Member

Posts: 44Coco / Angela bentley
She doesn't have the best rep she's from the Greensboro area they say she's cool 1 min crazy the next be safe out there fellas.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 19:01 #28832Senior Member

Posts: 185Yes. Just keep a record of everything
I've seen her. She legit. I was hoping to have her as a regular, but it just.. Did. Not. Happen. She has gone by many names over the years. Worth seeing once, but I would advise keeping a record of everything she says. She has a convenient memory, and like 95% of others, some screws loose. Her tits are much much better than her attitude can be.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 18:21 #28831Senior Member

Posts: 54Curious
Man, I just realized something. Auth the presence of ICE in town, I wonder how the hobby especially the Latinas will fair ehh the lack of clients.
-
11-18-25 16:48 #28830Senior Member

Posts: 80CoCo Bends. Anyone?
Can any SM vouch for or report on her? Goes by Coco Bends. Link below as well as pics. Thanks!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...s/346686004356
-
11-18-25 13:15 #28829Senior Member

Posts: 625Kayla
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/737871356066
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





