Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 58879
-
11-23-25 17:18 #54184Senior Member

Posts: 29407-230-5XXX.
Originally Posted by Ichithrew
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 16:58 #54183Senior Member

Posts: 86https://share.google/V9xFcKFvnAXtcw1ZC
Originally Posted by LuvGourmet
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 16:18 #54182Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 61Lola the VIP
While still here in Florida, had to extend my stay a few more days, I found myself back in VIP again, on this lovely day I was introduced to Lola by Angel. Lola herself looks mighty delicious as well. So I went ahead and took her as my play toy for the hour. Skipped on the ts and stayed in the massage room instead, not that I need a rinse anyway. So I laid down on the massage table, butt naked anticipating the fun things that me and Lola will doing. Lola got back in and starts massaging and teasing me at the same time, As the was standing over my head massaging my back gliding her way down toward my ass, I can feel her bare breast on my back. I tilt my head her way and notice she had lowered her top exposing her tits, she said you like. And I responded back yes with sly wicked smile. More massaging and teasing toward the bottom portion of my body. On to the flip, more teasing and rubbing a kiss here a kiss there on my chest. Then comes a full blown BJ, dt, and bls. She even let me titty fucked her as she blew me. On comes the cover, she got on top. CG, RCG, then face down ass up. Then to mish. From mish, she then got on her knees and had me face fucked her bare until I nutted in here mouth. Another satisfying encounter.
-
11-23-25 15:49 #54181Senior Member

Posts: 552Kayo at Meiji
Repeat visit to Meiji and first visit with Kayo. Kayo is a young and cute Japanese spinner. Estimated age mid 20's. Estimated height 5'3". 100 lbs? Small A breasts. Medium length black hair worn in a knot on the back of her head. Hairy pussy but very clean and hygienic. No tattoos. Very friendly with good English.
After the pre coital shower, Kayo took the lead and had me lay down on the bed. She actually asked "is it okay to kiss your body"? She worked her way down my body and did a smooth and patient BBBJ to the easy listening piano music playing in the background. Switched to DATY and progressed to 69, DATO, CG and MISH all leading to a powerful release. After release I spent some time massaging her feet as they were so beautiful and soft. I had earlier put her feet on my shoulders so I could massage her soles while doing DATY and I would periodically turn right and left to kiss each foot. Her pussy was not as tight as some and that is a good thing as it allowed easier access. Still relatively tight but not the vice type tightness we sometimes see.
Kayo said that she is from Tokyo. She said she had previously visited NY, Boston and Wash, DC and that she anticipates going to LA in the near future. She advised any visitors to Japan to go in the fall or winter as the summer is very hot. She is only in her mid twenties but I found a maturity in her that was very attractive. She is very professional but also very interested in the happiness of her customer. I really liked her and am happy to recommend her.
-
11-23-25 14:14 #54180Senior Member

Posts: 447Business Plaza immediately west of the 7-11 at the corner of Forsyth Rd and Aloma Ave.
Originally Posted by LuvGourmet
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 13:12 #54179Regular Member

Posts: 13Angel
Tried Angel for the first time at VIP bc everyone is saying good things about her. Can confirm she lives up to the hype. What I enjoyed most was the care she puts in ts to make sure every part of the body is clean before the fun begins. In the room when dried, it was also the first time someone did TUMA outside of ts so that was a big turn on. The wall acrobatic BBJ was a spectacle but the BJ itself was average.
All in all, would recommend anyone who hasn't tried to try her once.
-
11-23-25 12:37 #54178Senior Member

Posts: 29I was looking at visiting Kelly at orchid (formerly m & y) today possibly and wanted to call ahead. The number on google doesn't seem to be active though. Does anyone have a new number I can call with?
-
11-23-25 12:35 #54177Senior Member

Posts: 1232I tried
Read this and figured what the hell, met Kelly a few years ago and been a good minute since I've seen her last. Headed over there this weekend to help the cause. And lucky me walked into a crowd. Well, I can't do the wait so doubled back and saw Tiffany without a wait, lucky me.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
I'll try again on a weekday.
-
11-23-25 10:39 #54176Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 110Lola at VIP - amazing experience
Stopped by VIP today and met a sexy firecracker named Lola, and she turned out to be one of those rare finds who blends looks, skill, and attitude into one smooth experience. She opened the door with a playful smile, dressed to tease, and from the first glance I knew I was in good hands. She's a stunner!! Long black hair, pretty face, smooth skin, and wonderful D cups with soft, suckable nipples that practically begged for attention. She's got a fabulous figure, and that round, firm booty was the kind that makes it hard to focus on anything else.
Things kicked off with LFK, slow and sensual, and before long I was exploring with DATY. Fresh and responsive, she arched into it, let out some breathy moans, and gave just enough feedback to keep me going. We slipped into 69, and she knew how to keep the rhythm going with a slow, wet grind from above while delivering a killer BBBJ with perfect suction and pressure. Slapped on the raincoat and we started with standing doggy. Her grip and movement were something else. That booty bounced back against me just right, and she handled every stroke with ease. Moved to standing mish by the edge of the bed, where she pulled me in deep, hands locked around my waist, breathing heavy, completely in the moment. She could sense when I was close and asked if I wanted to finish in her mouth, and I said of course!! She dropped down one more time and finished me with a sloppy, skilled CIM. She took it all and held it with a proud, sexy smile knowing that she had successfully drained every last drop out of me.
Lola brings it all. She really is the total package, looks, curves, and chemistry. Her skills are superb, and her energy stays high from start to finish. She checked every box for me and she's easily on the repeat list. Highly recommended.
-
11-23-25 09:51 #54175Senior Member

Posts: 176Only Time for One
I have "time" for more than one -- about a week later!
Originally Posted by JustBeingNosey
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 09:37 #54174Senior Member

Posts: 238Too many options!!
I received a message from Sisi about Yuki, I love Kelly. This Cindy sounds amazing.
Originally Posted by Gruglok
[View Original Post]
With Kelly as a base line, who there be any others worth meeting? I am about an hour away from Orlando and only have time for 1.
-
11-23-25 03:06 #54173Senior Member

Posts: 110Damage
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by BikeRiderY
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 00:44 #54172Senior Member

Posts: 286Dick I appreciate these reviews. You sir atr the meiji expert.
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 20:25 #54171Senior Member

Posts: 854Re: Location
I'm pretty sure they meant Aloma and Forsyth.
Originally Posted by LuvGourmet
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 19:00 #54170Senior Member

Posts: 300Location
Semoran and Forsyth run parallel to each other. Could not find Good Spa on Google. Can you clarify location? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Gruglok
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





