Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 3783
-
11-23-25 11:08 #3393Senior Member

Posts: 109Is this the Foot Spa in the same lot as the Salvation army or south of Overland?
Originally Posted by JoAtman2000
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
-
11-21-25 18:38 #3392Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 36Sexy Amy at Cherry Spa
I visited Cherry Spa in Upland and got a chance to meet Amy, attractive with curves, about 125 lbs, friendly attitude, nice D cups, and sexy look. I did the hour 70, and 160 she delivered solid service.
She greeted me with a warm smile and a sexy vibe. We started with a quick massage, then she gave me a nice BBBJ, which was very good, two hands and mouth working well. I returned the favor with DATY, and she responded enthusiastically, moaning a bit, which turned things up a notch. After that, we switched to CFS; CG, and she handled it well, staying vocal and into it. We then moved to K9, her ass looking great in the air, and I finished with CIM. She seemed to be really into it the whole way. We wrapped up with a quick clean-up and goodbyes. Overall, a very satisfying session. Amy knows how to please. I'll try to stop by again soon for some more.
-
11-20-25 21:14 #3391Senior Member

Posts: 80Org
Don't sell them short. Two of my top 10 atf's have been at that store. The service is kind of hit and miss, but when they hit, it's usually a home run. There are at least two other places around there that are on the rotation.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
Have fun.
DD.
-
11-20-25 11:45 #3390Banned Member

Posts: 537Thanks for TOFTT! Saved me a trip.
Originally Posted by DiceTomato1
[View Original Post]
It's a shame that service wasn't great since I found her quite attractive. Especially them natural tits.
At 150 tip, too many rejections. Thanks!
Quincy88 - Hey now, it wasn't a report on my end haha. I never tried Angela. I was with Amber that night. Amber is great.I mentioned Angela because she walked in afterwards and I found her quite attractive. So it's a bummer to know that service wasn't up to par. Also your inbox is full.
-
11-19-25 23:29 #3389Senior Member

Posts: 289Jrp21 usually isn't off on his reports but glad you TOFTT I was going to try this place out again 2. Good looking on this report!
Originally Posted by DiceTomato1
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 20:52 #3388Senior Member

Posts: 74I TOFT. I stopped by today and saw the lineup. All 3 girls were decent looking about 6/10 looks. Angela was the most attractive with the largest natural breasts, about a D cup. I decided to go with Angela. 30 min 50 and 150 tip. It wasn't worth it TBH. No massage, no LFK, DFK, went straight to unenthusiastic BBJ which lasted 30 seconds and then she put on the cover. She wanted mish, but I directed her to CG which was decent. She is pretty tight and it felt good, I tried several times to feed on her D cups but she pushed away. Same with LFK attempts. When I got close I asked to CIM and she shook her head. Overall it was subpar service and I shoulda stuck with my trusty ATFs in OC. IDK maybe YMMV, I will not be repeating.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 18:50 #3387Senior Member

Posts: 57Butterfly Adventure
If you're up for an adventure you can try what I did returning from Loma Linda about a year ago. I got a review on here about my adventure. I took Reche Vista Dr south to a strip mall on Pigeon Pass Rd. It's across from a Home Depot just north of the 60. Anyway I had seen a review on here about Ada and figured what the heck I was due for an adventure and wanted to give her a go. Older MILF early 40's but very enthusiastic. The place is still there recently seen an ad on rubsguide. Give them a call and let me know if Ada is still there. You can look up my review from a year ago for more info.
Originally Posted by AssCoach
[View Original Post]
In Colton at Ace and Aselen were good times too. Amy at Aselen was my favorite for a few visits. Check Adultsearch or Hot.com for reviews of those places.
Enjoy and be safe and be kind.
-
11-19-25 17:14 #3386Senior Member

Posts: 184Be careful in Riverside
I heard from a friend that Riverside PD basically has a task force that actively investigates massage parlors for suspicious activity.
-
11-18-25 22:01 #3385Senior Member

Posts: 870Don't waste your time, just go home. You can try three 7 Spa, but that's all I can recommend in my recent IE experience.
Originally Posted by AssCoach
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 18:51 #3384Banned Member

Posts: 537That's the one. Not hard to find. It just threw me off a bit first as I didn't look it up initially.
Originally Posted by Radische
[View Original Post]
I just put the address on maps and headed there.
Pulling into the driveway I was like am I at the right spot? But you continue going forward, large parking lot and the spa is the first business on the left.
-
11-18-25 17:29 #3383Senior Member

Posts: 134Loma Linda, Colton, Riverside AMP's?
Hey guys,
OC monger doing some work in Loma Linda for the next few weeks. I typically visit the OC FS AMP's but was wondering if there are any similar types along the 91/215 between OC & LL? Sounds like Cherry and Blue Moon are a couple of options but in Upland. Any recommendations?
-
11-18-25 17:22 #3382Senior Member

Posts: 133Hard to find?
I've not been there, so I decided to see if it is hard to find. No, I didn't go there. Too far for a fishing trip. I ran a search on "Blue Moon Spa" in Upland, and an address on just north of the 10 Freeway immediately came up. I ran the address on Google Earth, noticed that the north side of the street is residential, but the south side is what appears to be a large one story office building. I couldn't see any signs. Is that the one you are writing about? If it is, it should not be difficult to find.
Originally Posted by Jrp21
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 14:25 #3381Banned Member

Posts: 537Blue Moon Spa. Angela someone TOFTT
First time at Blue Moon. Unusual location as the area seemed very residential. But man the spa is pretty damn discreet once you find it. At least at night it was.
Had a session last night with Amber. There's already a review by a member.
Now Angela.
Angela introduced herself after the sesh. My god. Those beautiful natural silky white D cup tits.
She let me get me get a handle on them. Sheesh. She's also super pretty with nice teeth and young. Can't be more than 25-30.
Who's going to TOFTT? Shame I can't go back soon. Otherwise I would.
-
11-18-25 13:17 #3380Regular Member

Posts: 13Temecula
https://inlandempire.bedpage.com/Esc.../13292326.html
Originally Posted by Nutsniper
[View Original Post]
I stopped by this closed Foot Spa a few days ago. Only one girl working, MILF with a great body, thin waist, shaved, natural D's, BBBJ, CFS but unfortunately overly concerned with hygiene. No indication the store is open from the outside.
-
11-17-25 19:10 #3379Senior Member

Posts: 870Massage relaxing no rush place?
Anyone know of a massage spot. That has pretty massage staff and no rush, just relaxing and chill with extras of course?) Three 7 is a candidate, nice people, in case you wanted to go. Just saying.












Reply With Quote




