Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 252 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 3776
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3371

    Hard to find?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrp21  [View Original Post]
    First time at Blue Moon. Unusual location as the area seemed very residential. But man the spa is pretty damn discreet once you find it. At least at night it was.

    Had a session last night with Amber. There's already a review by a member.

    Now Angela.

    Angela introduced herself after the sesh. My god. Those beautiful natural silky white D cup tits.

    She let me get me get a handle on them. Sheesh. She's also super pretty with nice teeth and young. Can't be more than 25-30.

    Who's going to TOFTT? Shame I can't go back soon. Otherwise I would.
    I've not been there, so I decided to see if it is hard to find. No, I didn't go there. Too far for a fishing trip. I ran a search on "Blue Moon Spa" in Upland, and an address on just north of the 10 Freeway immediately came up. I ran the address on Google Earth, noticed that the north side of the street is residential, but the south side is what appears to be a large one story office building. I couldn't see any signs. Is that the one you are writing about? If it is, it should not be difficult to find.

  2. #3370

    Blue Moon Spa. Angela someone TOFTT

    First time at Blue Moon. Unusual location as the area seemed very residential. But man the spa is pretty damn discreet once you find it. At least at night it was.

    Had a session last night with Amber. There's already a review by a member.

    Now Angela.

    Angela introduced herself after the sesh. My god. Those beautiful natural silky white D cup tits.

    She let me get me get a handle on them. Sheesh. She's also super pretty with nice teeth and young. Can't be more than 25-30.

    Who's going to TOFTT? Shame I can't go back soon. Otherwise I would.

  3. #3369

    Temecula

    Quote Originally Posted by Nutsniper  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of any parlors from the Lake elsinore to Temecula area that offers BBFS? Something similar to Jessica at the Cherry Spa?
    https://inlandempire.bedpage.com/Esc.../13292326.html

    I stopped by this closed Foot Spa a few days ago. Only one girl working, MILF with a great body, thin waist, shaved, natural D's, BBBJ, CFS but unfortunately overly concerned with hygiene. No indication the store is open from the outside.

  4. #3368

    Massage relaxing no rush place?

    Anyone know of a massage spot. That has pretty massage staff and no rush, just relaxing and chill with extras of course?) Three 7 is a candidate, nice people, in case you wanted to go. Just saying.

  5. #3367
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman94  [View Original Post]
    She was mid af. If there was a benchmark for basic is then its her. Her looks are 5/10, she's just typical thin Asian woman with no ass or tits. The only thing worth mentioning is you can probably haggle her down to 100 because I got 120 and she did BBBJ and offered BBFS for extra. She ugly though. If y'all think she is beautiful then go see barbie at 3X massage in Ontario. At least barbie is actually fit with a Kim k body and big tits and ass like a pornstar. Jessica is not worth it in terms of service or looks. She is basic af. 59 fee and 120 is w / BBBJ. I'd rather spend 200 on a hot woman than 170 with Jessica. Ain't no way she even deserves a review, but the baby was cool and she got the job done.
    I agree in the 5/10 in looks, service is average. Nothing really to mention, yes BBFS was offered, which was ok, nothing to brag about. Anyone else have any BBFS AVAILABLE working these days to try out?? Comment below thanks in advance.

  6. #3366

    Diana at Cherry Spa

    Visited Cherry Spa last night and gave Diana a try. As for a slim Asian girl, her tits and ass are both big. I was pleased with her looks.

    We started out with very passionate LFK and DFK, and she gave some nice P2P action while straddling me face to face. She clearly loves to kiss and is very good at it. Things started heating up as she got very wet and pushed me down onto my back. We kissed a bit more before she transitioned into a BBJ.

    Normally BJ's don't do too much for me and I've never come close to finishing one. I tend to use that time to slow down and pace myself, but something about her technique felt amazing and brought me closer than I expected. To slow things down, I asked if we could switch to 69, which she was happy to do, and we went at it for about five minutes. BTW, she has a clean shaved meaty kitty.

    Then she got up, put the cover on, and started in CG. She's super wet and felt incredible in that position, and we pounded away until she started to get tired and asked to switch. In mish where I played with and sucked on her big soft tits. We then switched to lazy doggy for a bit, her ass is perfect in this position, felt so good. Then back to a very aggressive CG session until I finished in the bag. After I came, she collapsed and rested on top of me and cuddled for about five minutes before getting up or even taking me out of her. She then cleaned me up, helped me get dressed, and I was on my way.

    All in all, a very solid experience. I'd definitely repeat especially with a longer session next time.

  7. #3365

    Three seven

    Anyone know where Kara went? She worked at three seven and was the only one worth seeing. I called last Saturday and they said she no longer works there.

  8. #3364

    Jessica at Cherry spa

    She was mid af. If there was a benchmark for basic is then its her. Her looks are 5/10, she's just typical thin Asian woman with no ass or tits. The only thing worth mentioning is you can probably haggle her down to 100 because I got 120 and she did BBBJ and offered BBFS for extra. She ugly though. If y'all think she is beautiful then go see barbie at 3X massage in Ontario. At least barbie is actually fit with a Kim k body and big tits and ass like a pornstar. Jessica is not worth it in terms of service or looks. She is basic af. 59 fee and 120 is w / BBBJ. I'd rather spend 200 on a hot woman than 170 with Jessica. Ain't no way she even deserves a review, but the baby was cool and she got the job done.

  9. #3363
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 57

    Cherry Spa. Upland

    Was back up in Upland and hit up Cherry Spa again hoping that either Jessica or Candy was available but no luck on those 2. I was greeted by Diana today. She was probably around 5' 2", 110 pounds, nice natural D's. Decided to roll the dice on her and have a session. House fee cost me $50 and she led me back to the room for the massage.

    I was pretty worked up prior to getting there and wasn't really feeling the massage so I just sat at the edge of the table waiting for her. She came back and seemed a little surprise asking I wanted a massage but told her we could pass on that today. Told her her tip was on the table and she grabbed the $150 then came back over to me. We started DFK while she started getting undressed.

    After she got undressed I picked her up laid her on the table on her back and started sucking on her tits gently before making my way down to her pussy for some DATY. Pussy was delicious but after a few minutes she told me it was her turn. She got down on her knees and started sucking my dick. Very good BBBJ, good depth, good ball sucking and licking.

    Cover went on for CFS. We fucked in a few positions. Started in doggy. Perfect Asian curves for doggy. Pussy was nice, tight and wet. Flipped her back over for missionary so I could play with those tits some more. She ended up wanting to take control and told me to lay down. She got on me for cowgirl and rode me til I came.

    Very solid session. Need to start making more trips out here to the IE to see girls at this spa. 2 for 2 here and will return.

  10. #3362

    Amber at Blue Moon

    Felt bored last night so I went to Blue Moon to have some fun. I met Amber there and had a great time. Here are the details.

    Amber opened the door with a sweet smile and a smoking hot body. I sized her up—she looked about 25. With her hair tied in a ponytail, wearing a Lululemon sports top and short skirt, she looked full of energy. Her face was delicate and captivating, with perfect curves, full perky breasts, and a round, firm ass with zero excess fat. Super tempting. I handed her donation and she told me to strip.

    She came out to get her supplies and then went back quickly. When she was undressing, she asked me to get on the table, but I grinned. Once she got naked, I picked her up—she giggled—and gently put her on the table. Started with LFK then slowly turned into DFK. I was about to ask if she wanted DATY when she took the lead, grabbing my jr and kneeling for an amazing BBBJ while staring right at me—sexy as hell, almost made me lose it. But I stopped her. She skillfully rolled on the condom with her mouth, then climbed on for cowgirl, moving with passion and flow.

    After a while, she breathlessly asked to switch to Doggy—of course I said yes—and I pounded her nonstop for over 20 minutes, trying every variation, almost came but held back since we had time left. Finally switched to missionary and she took my poundings like a champ. I pulled out and came all over her full breasts—she was surprised at how much I released.

    She cleaned me up and then she gave me a back massage and chatted with me during the remaining time in a warm, intimate vibe. Her English is fluent, so we can chat easily. Time was up, another hug and kiss before reluctantly leaving. Solid session overall.

  11. #3361

    Parlors in the Lake Elsinore to Temecula area

    Does anyone know of any parlors from the Lake elsinore to Temecula area that offers BBFS? Something similar to Jessica at the Cherry Spa?

  12. #3360

    Table showers

    Anyone find a spot that does table showers? Ever since Mei Mei in moval closed down I've been sorely lacking.

  13. #3359

    Second time with Jessica at Cherry Spa

    This is my second time at this establishment, also the second time with Jessica. Texted and scheduled appointment in the morning, and when I arrived after work, Jessica opened the door and immediately recognized me, even after a few weeks, which is a nice feeling. She also looked more beautiful today, still blonde long hair and a nice dress.

    Walked me to her room, asked what I wanted, I handed her hf and tips and told her I already showered. She giggled, said OK then collected the fee and left as I got undressed. She came back, had me lay on the table and cleaned my junior and anal first. Then told me to lay face down and went through a nice 10 minutes or so message, good pressure. She then took her clothes off, and started to rub her tits up and down my body. She eventually went down and started to give me a nice rimjob without me even asking. Guess it makes sense why she spent so much time cleaning my ass haha.

    She then told me to flip over and started with some light licking and kissing of the shaft, went down and played with my balls a good amount, then started BBBJ. I was grabbing her ass and playing with her clean shaved pussy when she then hopped on for 69 without me even saying anything. I was rock hard and I was ready. She turned to me and did some P slides then she asked me if I needed a condom. Oh, I forgot BBFS was on the table LOL, but I still asked for the cover so she applied the cover on, and hopped on. She rode me cg, rubbing her soft natural D cups tits, moaning, making eye contact, which was hot. She then turned around and went for rcg, started massaging my balls when she was bouncing up and down, then I asked for doggy and pounded her hard and deep until I blew my load in the bag.

    She cleaned me up and helped me get dressed. She led me to the door and gave me a big hug and kiss on the cheek and asked me to get back to see her again. I will definitely be returning LOL.

  14. #3358

    Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by DulXiong  [View Original Post]
    After messaging the shop, they sent a new lineup: Abby, Alisa, and Snow. Decided to try Snow because she's the youngest, said only 21.

    Snow opened the door. She's even prettier than the photos, really young, looks like a high school student, super slim, black hair, tight skirt, real B or C cups, firm tits, great body exactly my type.

    I laid face down. She massaged me, not great but she tried hard for about 20 minutes. I flipped over, she started teasing. Seeing her young face made me rock hard. I touched her; she was shy, seemed brand new to the industry, not much experience, but very gentle. We went from LFK to DFK, then she gave me BBBJ surprisingly skilled at that. I asked for 69, she sat on my face. Her pussy was pink, tiny, like a little girl's. I got so excited I couldn't wait to get inside. Covered up, missionary to doggy. She was fully cooperative the whole time. Her pussy really is super tight, plus her shyness gave me that first-love feeling.

    If you like very young girls, definitely recommend her. Service-wise she's obviously inexperienced, but I don't mind her youth and beauty are enough for me to repeat.
    It is close to winter. And I'd love to be 7 inches in Snow!

  15. #3357
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelPena  [View Original Post]
    Hey why'all! First time posting in this thread and was wondering what spas or places besides Yessi LOL do BBFS and maybe Greek?

    Thinking about partaking today. Help me out!

    Thanks!
    I'd like to know as well. These ladies move so much, like it's hard to catch up with a good one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape