Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 35476
-
11-23-25 21:10 #35101Senior Member

Posts: 258No, I wouldn't want to pick up girls in that condition. But, I will talk to her. Will report back.
Originally Posted by GDriver
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 06:00 #35100Senior Member

Posts: 784Megan
Yes. Megan is still unavailable. And she is a blond now.
Originally Posted by MikeMic
[View Original Post]
Missionary Man.
-
11-23-25 01:48 #35099Senior Member

Posts: 185That rules out BK Steph and no one else really comes to mind. Have you done a date with this person? Do they wear a lot of clothing layers?
Originally Posted by KeyLP
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 21:42 #35098Senior Member

Posts: 225I see now. I mesg you for her digits but she's not available.
Originally Posted by MissionaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 21:06 #35097Senior Member

Posts: 59Nina
Has anyone seen or hung out with Nina recently?
-
11-20-25 21:43 #35096Senior Member

Posts: 258WSW, blonde hair, sometimes different colors, real skinny, major skin damage, all kinds of marks on her whole body, 5'5 100 lbs, no ass or tits.
Originally Posted by GDriver
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 11:42 #35095Senior Member

Posts: 185That's BK Stephs spot, but she isn't that old. Could it be Tammy? Do you have a description?
Originally Posted by KeyLP
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 11:29 #35094Senior Member

Posts: 784Popular SW
A popular SW told me that she has to walk more often cause I don't see her enough. How about dumpin that shit line on me. LOL. Cut her off? Missionary Man.
-
11-19-25 21:28 #35093Senior Member

Posts: 258Who's the old grandma that's always standing on OBT and Miller?
-
11-19-25 07:51 #35092Senior Member

Posts: 784Angel
Is unavailable. Good Pussy. Excellent Fuck. Cool Girl.
Missionary Man.
-
11-18-25 21:38 #35091Senior Member

Posts: 258Describe her size? I might have seen her before.
Originally Posted by SailorGuy789
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-25 19:56 #35090Senior Member

Posts: 112Love to see her, can you pm her number.
Originally Posted by AhBigDrew
[View Original Post]
Ty.
Lucky.
-
11-18-25 19:32 #35089Senior Member

Posts: 43New girl
Nice young beautiful black female nice full set of lips. First time seeing her pick her up at the new wing place corner of Lancaster and obt. 80 for everything I did 50 for head. But damn she's beautiful. Out Tuesday night around 7 pm. Good luck. She did give me # for seniors. I bet she would be nice fuck.
-
11-17-25 13:37 #35088Regular Member

Posts: 19Young short blonde woman
Been out of the state for a while, decided to see how the old trail is looking. Noticed those younger (maybe 20's) short strawberry blonde WSW a couple blocks from the Kwik stop. When I went to do a you-turn, someone already scooped her up. She was in all black and had a few chains on. Anyone know her name or info? Would definitely like to break the long drought with that one.
-
11-16-25 08:39 #35087Senior Member

Posts: 784Good Pussy Bad Pussy
Reminds me of when I picked up Peaches on The Trail about 10 years ago. She got in and asked what I was upto. I said, " I'm looking for some Pussy ". She said, " you know, there's Good Pussy & Bad Pussy ". And then she fingered her naked Pussy and said, " this is Good Pussy "while rubbing her wet fingers on my mouth. How about that Huge fuckin Ass! Missionary Man.
Originally Posted by RegularMonger3
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





