Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 113 of 973 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 163 213 613 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 14584
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12904
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one? I'm trying to find a regular. She looks hot enough.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/264763255771
    She's been around a long time. At least 13 years. As you would expect, mixed reviews. One name she used was Jules, you'll pull a few reviews by searching that name.

  2. #12903

    Karen in Naples

    I recommend her. Seen her only once but it was a great time. She's energetic, didn't rush me, and actually encouraged me to pound it. Only $$ for the hour.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7864942735

  3. #12902

    Anyone?

    Anyone seen this one? I'm trying to find a regular. She looks hot enough.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/264763255771

  4. #12901

    No worries

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac2022  [View Original Post]
    Sorry guys. I never had issues like that. I guess she's headed into the abyss or something.

    I apologize.
    No worries. It's weird. I reached out again asking if she was still in Ft Myers. She answered right back, asking if I wanted to come see her. I responded I did and as long as she would be there. No response. No harm, no foul.

  5. #12900

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by Navajo101  [View Original Post]
    I reached out and she was very responsive. Texted back and forth for a bit and set a time. I reached out 90 minutes prior and nothing. Tried a few more time and she just disappeared.
    Sorry guys. I never had issues like that. I guess she's headed into the abyss or something.

    I apologize.

  6. #12899

    3 c

    Has anyone seen 3 C? She has an interesting look.

    https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee...894871271.html

  7. #12898

    Vivian

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately I did not see your first review on her. I been wanting to pull the trigger on her for the longest time. I. I think she is hot. And I have the feeling some others have been wanting also to pull the plug. I think this review will do wonders for her. I will certainly type one just as soon as I see her.
    I reached out and she was very responsive. Texted back and forth for a bit and set a time. I reached out 90 minutes prior and nothing. Tried a few more time and she just disappeared.

  8. #12897

    Roxanne

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGlider  [View Original Post]
    Saw her for the first time last week. Outstanding, as others have said. Not a clock watcher and exactly what I was looking for. She is worth the fee, which some will consider high, but you definitely get your money's worth. I'll be seeing her again once my schedule permits.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...s/374220073927

    This. My friends. Is what you would refer to as a real ESCORT. Not a crack smoking prostitute who live in hotel rooms.

  9. #12896

    Hmmmmmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog07  [View Original Post]
    For exactly what you described. But not a penny more! Got to draw the line somewhere. LOL.
    You do have a point.

  10. #12895

    I would!

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Did she seriously quote you that!

    Like I said. Its been a minute since I last saw her & I can tell you I wouldn't give that to an 18 yr old Columbian girl who will let you put a cucumber up their ass.
    For exactly what you described. But not a penny more! Got to draw the line somewhere. LOL.

  11. #12894

    Is $$ 5 the new $$ though?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickAndCream9  [View Original Post]
    Holy SHIT did you break a fucking window, for that price its like fucking an ATM machine. No brother Negotiate it always works for me. Ciao mongers.
    I totally agree Brother. But go back maybe couple yrs we was saying same thing about $$ hhr.

    Now! The $$ girls then was FS & I do mean FS. Take Cupcake fo ar example. There wasn't a hole you couldn't penetrate. Now. She may have smoked some crack while your eating that pussy but her moans weren't fake & she would cum straight in your mouth. She would even give you a pair of new socks to wear as she did me. I fucked her once on way to work forgot my socks. When I got to work I told everyone I was wearing a pair of hookers socks. Now. As them knowing me yes they absolutely 100% believed me.

    Now they starting at $$. No CIM with most. Like WTF. If you don't to swallow your in the wrong fucking business. Go serve at IHop.

    No GFE or extra.

    No Anal.

    No CIM.

    No smacking that ass while calling her a *****. Well. OK. There still is one. Or two.

  12. #12893

    $350

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdoge  [View Original Post]
    Does she negotiate her prices? $$$ .50 for a half hour seems too much.
    Holy SHIT did you break a fucking window, for that price its like fucking an ATM machine. No brother Negotiate it always works for me. Ciao mongers.

  13. #12892

    Mrs Robinson

    May be getting up there in age and gravity setting in, but all those Zerk fittings are well oiled and working just fine. Good BBBJ and very vocal full service. Nice condo clean and always available for the bank for you buck to ask her about her specials she runs at times, you may like. My opinion my fellow mongers but a lot better then some of the cheesy motels the others are in. Ciao mongers.

  14. #12891

    Holy shit!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowdoge  [View Original Post]
    Does she negotiate her prices? $$$ .50 for a half hour seems too much.
    Did she seriously quote you that!

    Like I said. Its been a minute since I last saw her & I can tell you I wouldn't give that to an 18 yr old Columbian girl who will let you put a cucumber up their ass.

  15. #12890
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/975945722490

    Now. I know its been a minute since I have seen some of these girls. But I can at least give some an idea of who I feel are decent providers. I think she was away for awhile. IV seen her twice. 2nd time she had lost some weight. Very pretty girl. Nice pussy and loves to ride that dick cowgirl style. Now. She was very selective and a bit pricey as she had her own place with a huge bed then. She will probably send you a full pick like I said she is pretty.
    Does she negotiate her prices? $$$ .50 for a half hour seems too much.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape