Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 4926
-
11-22-25 19:30 #4461Regular Member

Posts: 58Skip the Games not working
We have been having distributed denial of service attacks done against our site on a regular basis. We have also blocked a number of countries due to fraud and phishing attacks against people using the site. Br If you are seeing this message, you may be trying to connect to the site on a proxy / tor / vpn node that has attacked the site in the recent past.
Originally Posted by DeWayne1
[View Original Post]
Please wait a few seconds and then try to refresh the page, if you still get this message, please try to connect through another vpn node.
If you're not using a vpn node, we have gradually improved our security systems and we expect to be opening up to the world very soon.
-
11-22-25 19:26 #4460Regular Member

Posts: 58Ooltewah? Craigslist?
Does Craiglist list massage for Chattanooga?
Originally Posted by LovesMassages
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 19:10 #4459Regular Member

Posts: 58Oasis spa
Doesn't seem to be an extras massage. If I am wrong let me know.
Originally Posted by Edvis321
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 19:03 #4458Regular Member

Posts: 58Gq
Where is GQ?
Originally Posted by Brabit69
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 18:42 #4457Regular Member

Posts: 58Anyone been Ooltewah massage? Use Craigslist?
I live nearby, but doesn't appear Craigslist is actively allowing any mention of massage.
-
11-22-25 18:35 #4456Regular Member

Posts: 58Reflexology in Cleveland, Tn
Not sure if cash makes it better or not. The woman that runs the place won't negotiate even with cash, card adds $2 and cash is supposed to be better. However, with increased Law Enforcement in the area which has come to be speed traps by Tennessee Highway patrol, Cleveland Police Department patrols, and Bradely County deputies making occasional stops at the McDonalds there it appears the woman that runs it won't take the risk of even talking about extras. I'll mention this in law enforcement as I had a close run in with CPD.
-
11-22-25 18:24 #4455Regular Member

Posts: 58Probably Right about Georgia Location
These Georgia locations are a long drive for me. Thanks for the heads up as I don't need to waste a trip.
-
11-22-25 18:23 #4454Senior Member

Posts: 155Gaga closed
Yeah I drove by today on an errand un the area and the lights were off as of 3 pm.
Originally Posted by Tbone40
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 18:19 #4453Regular Member

Posts: 58Gaga closed
Long drive for me thanks for the heads up as I don't need to waste a trip
.
Originally Posted by ThiccEnjoyerYo
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 18:10 #4452Regular Member

Posts: 58Massage in Cleveland / Bradley county Tn
I have tried and the one massage that could be extras in Cleveland Reflexology but won' because of Cleveland Police patrolling the area and doing drop ins at the Reflexology massage There are homeless people who frequent the area. Bradley Commons is the strip mall the Reflexology massage is located in. There are other businesses like Food Lion, a Dollar Tree. Bealls outlet and Hobby Lobby which make it a high traffic area. I didn't take a business card with me, but I know they advertise reflexology / foot, full body, couples massage, and all that most Asian run massage offer. Simular to Cathay. However, due to it being highly visible and more men than women use it I think it is a target for others to call LE. It's being scrutinized by others very closely. https://www.bing.com/maps/directions...3120117188_151+Stuart+Rd+NE%2 C+Cleveland%2 C+TN+37312_Reflexology+%26+Massage_ypid%3 AYN727 B38455 D32 FA64&CP=35.200481%7 E-84.843231&lvl=16 As you can see it's a high traffic area. The two women that work there are Chinese and use google translate to communicate to customers with. I looked it up online and they don't have a website.
-
11-22-25 17:25 #4451Regular Member

Posts: 58ReflexologyCleveland Tennessee
Cash tip did not help as LE recieved a call about homeless guy hanging around and this made to owner of the massage say "massage only".
Originally Posted by Edvis321
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 17:20 #4450Regular Member

Posts: 58Reflexology massage Cleveland Tennessee
I was there and on the other side of the room could here Law enforcement so I had to put my clothes on and wait for police to leave.
Originally Posted by Edvis321
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 16:23 #4449Senior Member

Posts: 159Gaga Closed
Looks like GaGa is gone. If you follow this thread you will see a booking pic of BeBe, who ran the place. Is this the first domino to fall? Any reduction in supply is not good for the consumer.
Originally Posted by ThiccEnjoyerYo
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 11:53 #4448Senior Member

Posts: 1165My best advice to you is to read the forum. A little bit of reading should answer your question. I see that your account is new. One more piece of advice I would give you is to get out there and gain some experiences and make reports about those experiences here: good, bad, or indifferent. This will help you build credibility within the community. Other forum members will be far more likely to help you when you have questions like the one above. We all started without experience until we got out there. Good luck on your mongering journey.
Originally Posted by Animestud
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 14:15 #4447Regular Member

Posts: 2I'm not looking for full service, just a hand job. Do you think if I brought $100, I could get what I want? $50 for the 30 minute massage, and $50 for the HJ tip?
Originally Posted by LooknForSome
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






