Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 123 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 173 223 623 1123 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 37368
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35538
    Quote Originally Posted by GotTheItch  [View Original Post]
    Pic doesn't look like the Ivy that was around awhile ago and hosted near the diamond. Haven't gotten a response yet wondering if I should bother.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/878586364579
    If you're thinking about the cute blonde that offered Greek, I've been told she's out of the game.

  2. #35537

    Becky and Cheyenne

    Cheyenne and Becky are looking for new and old friends to chill with. Just hmu for their digits.

  3. #35536

    Intel on Ivy?

    Pic doesn't look like the Ivy that was around awhile ago and hosted near the diamond. Haven't gotten a response yet wondering if I should bother.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/878586364579

  4. #35535

    LoLo #

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtSlaughter  [View Original Post]
    I guess its been about 2 years since I last saw Lolo- could I snag her number from someone? Also, anybody have any updates on Ivy / Amanda?
    She says she takes the ad down quickly because of volume of responses. If she's being hit up by upwards of 40 guys in two hours she can only see but so many in a day. Tells me she limits it to 2 at the most and doesn't even work every day. It's basically first come first serve so act fast.

    8 oh4. 8 three8. 4 thousand8.

  5. #35534

    Lexi

    Made contact on Seeking. Anyone know her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1128.jpg‎   IMG_1127.jpg‎  

  6. #35533
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 2 months ago. It was a nice visit and I said I'd be a regular. I can't get a reply since then. Ikm trying to figure out if it's me or her. Anyone else getting replies?
    She has always been like that. Used to see her fairly regularly and it being hit or missed on a timely reply was an understatement.

  7. #35532
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 2 months ago. It was a nice visit and I said I'd be a regular. I can't get a reply since then. Ikm trying to figure out if it's me or her. Anyone else getting replies?
    That's how she is.

  8. #35531

    Innsbrook

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin6097  [View Original Post]
    Made contact with this provider this morning but couldn't set up a good time. Will try again next week. Has any one had a dream with her and would give a recommendation? She is close by in the far west end (Innsbrook) and the donation was good. Tried to google her phone # but nothing came back. Any comments are welcome. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/henri...e/026410025562
    She's cool. Down to earth. She moans and gets really into it. It was a fun time.

  9. #35530

    Jazzy

    She gives good bbjcimws. Price is much lower than the STG ads. She's chillin at motel on Midlothian Trpk. Can be a little flaky when tweaking but when she gets started she works hard till the finish.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...b/419568897090

  10. #35529
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 2 months ago. It was a nice visit and I said I'd be a regular. I can't get a reply since then. Ikm trying to figure out if it's me or her. Anyone else getting replies?
    Saw her a week or two ago and had good dream. Felt like it was the 3rd or 4th time I hit her up before she responded.

  11. #35528
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin6097  [View Original Post]
    Made contact with this provider this morning but couldn't set up a good time. Will try again next week. Has any one had a dream with her and would give a recommendation? She is close by in the far west end (Innsbrook) and the donation was good. Tried to google her phone # but nothing came back. Any comments are welcome. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/henri...e/026410025562
    I wouldn't participate in contacting anyone in Henrico. Short of a well known UTR in a private residence. Any hotel or car date is a big risk there in my opinion. Be very careful.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  12. #35527

    Looking for info

    Made contact with this provider this morning but couldn't set up a good time. Will try again next week. Has any one had a dream with her and would give a recommendation? She is close by in the far west end (Innsbrook) and the donation was good. Tried to google her phone # but nothing came back. Any comments are welcome. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/henri...e/026410025562

  13. #35526
    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 2 months ago. It was a nice visit and I said I'd be a regular. I can't get a reply since then. Ikm trying to figure out if it's me or her. Anyone else getting replies?
    Nope, same here. I'll sometimes get a message back a day, two, or three later saying, "sorry I missed you".

  14. #35525

    This Latina is Legit

    Had a great time. QV including BBBJ was two bills. But we went longer than 20 min. Pics are real.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7199063.htm?cat=1

  15. #35524

    Pixie

    I saw her about 2 months ago. It was a nice visit and I said I'd be a regular. I can't get a reply since then. Ikm trying to figure out if it's me or her. Anyone else getting replies?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape