Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 58931
-
11-23-25 03:06 #54221Senior Member

Posts: 110Damage
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by BikeRiderY
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 00:44 #54220Senior Member

Posts: 286Dick I appreciate these reviews. You sir atr the meiji expert.
Originally Posted by DickJackman
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 20:25 #54219Senior Member

Posts: 854Re: Location
I'm pretty sure they meant Aloma and Forsyth.
Originally Posted by LuvGourmet
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 19:00 #54218Senior Member

Posts: 300Location
Semoran and Forsyth run parallel to each other. Could not find Good Spa on Google. Can you clarify location? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Gruglok
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 18:59 #54217Regular Member

Posts: 10OT Massage Spa
I was looking for good dream in Davenport but as we know its dry, if anyone has anything on the area let me know please.
I ended my search in celebration at this spa. Quiet but next to a tattoo shop so you might pass some guys hanging outside. Was greeted when I went inside, she pushed for hh which I knew meant she was busy. I did have to wait 15 minutes roughly which I didn't mind. Once she came in she was pretty cool decent massage and on the flip it was good hand shake given, allowed some touching of her bigg naturals until the fireworks happened. All in all it was good time minus the wait but it was worth it. I'm not too big on FS but I'm sure there was more on the menu I was just craving a handshake.
I believe she said she was 40, decent bod honestly with big naturals as mentioned. Face was nice to look at. I'd recommend, and I'm sure the massage would be better if the time allowed it. I think she did give me few more minutes because I had to wait, didn't catch the name but she was the only one there that day.
-
11-22-25 17:06 #54216Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 15Venus Massage Spa / Luca
Came here got everything I wanted and more. Luca was pretty goddamn hot I have to say. Younger than most of these girls very well kept I don't know where they have time to work out but she definitely does.
We went back to the room. She stayed in thong only and continued rubbing those titties all across me while giving me a rub. She reached down below one hand on Junior and one hand of scratching my back. On the flip I was hard and at full attention. She offered up her lips and tongue across my balls and then went all BBBJ. It was sloppy and wet and lots of fun. She wanted to know if you wanted to do boom boom and I said yes yes! On came the cover we started with standing missionary. Put her legs over my shoulder slid in and pounded her. I buried my face in those big titties. I flipped over for doggy she reached behind and spread her cheese for me and I went hard and fast. This girl knows exactly what she's doing and she's the best.
-
11-22-25 16:01 #54215Senior Member

Posts: 552Rita at Meiji
Repeat visit to Meiji and first visit with Rita. She is a young and beautiful Japanese woman. Estimated age early to mid 20's. Estimated height 5'4". Thin and fit body. Small MM breasts. Bs? Nice smooth skin. Long hair worn down. One of the few providers I have met that works with long fake fingernails but they didn't impact her performance. Very friendly with good English.
Completely shaved with three small tattoos: a heart shaped design on the left arm just above her elbow and a pair of tattoos (Tom and Jerry) on both inner forearms. One cartoon character on each forearm. She said she liked small tattoos.
Did the precoital shower and Rita gave a nice preview BBBJ. Back to the bed for a lengthy DATY to the beat of Taylor Swift playing on her phone. I remember "Anti Hero" working very well as A DATY inspirational song. Progressed to 69, DATO, CG and MISH all leading to a powerful release. We cuddled and talked a bit post release. Rita said she is from Kyoto and that she has worked in NY and LA. She said that she is looking forward to visiting Disney before leaving Orlando. She is very knowledgeable about Disney. She said Disney World has four parks while Disney Tokyo has two parks. I didn't know this. Did the post coital shower and she walked me to the door.
Keeping with the Disney theme, my visit with Rita was an E ticket ride and I enthusiastically recommend her.
-
11-22-25 14:37 #54214Senior Member

Posts: 164Slow spas?
Or. If things remain slow, it would not be unreasonable for these ladies to lower the prices or be more open to negotiating. I'm just saying.
Originally Posted by BigInJapan
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 13:50 #54213Senior Member

Posts: 447Cindy. Good Spa
For those of you wanting a little change, check this woman out. Near Semoran & Forsyth.
She's in her mid 20's, very soft white skin, nice body, with some large MM B's.
Supposedly Chinese but looked more Japanese to me in complexion and structure, but what the hell do I know. Service wasn't pro or PSE like you'll get at Tokyo but she was enthusiastic and seems geniunely 'new' giving fast chicken peck head rather than slow and sensuous but she treated me good. The pussy was good and she was a very clean / college girl looking chick.
Suggested prices are hilariously outrageous so be ready to negotiate her back to earth. Requested donation of $$. 80 LOL.
-
11-22-25 13:08 #54212Senior Member

Posts: 1095Thank you.
Originally Posted by BigBill
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 12:47 #54211Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 1289Orchid spa-oak ridge rd Orlando. Saw her again yesterday for another hot session and some more role play.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 10:42 #54210Senior Member

Posts: 176Kelly is at Orchid (formerly M&Y) on Oak Ridge.
Originally Posted by Pete4444
[View Original Post]
I saw her a couple weeks ago, but didn't leave a review. I enjoyed my time with her.
-
11-22-25 10:09 #54209Senior Member

Posts: 1095Is Kelly at Orchid on Turkey Lake?
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 09:33 #54208Senior Member

Posts: 854Slow spas?
I was talking with Kelly at Orchid (M&Y) the other day and she mentioned how slow it has been lately. I thought it unfathomable that a woman as beautiful as she is, who provides service as she does, would be sitting around just twiddling her thumbs with no business. One would think there would be a line around the block. Granted, the spa is not in a great location. I admittedly tend to avoid that side of town if I can help it. Moreover, it does not have great access or proximity to things like highways, shops, or restaurants that would help drive up traffic.
At any rate, for any of you mongers that have not yet experienced it, a session with Kelly is not one to be missed. Her exploits on this forum alone are legendary. If you want an uninterrupted session with an absolutely enthusiastic bombshell, now would be the time. Put simply, she is an All Star wherever she goes. Which brings me to another point, if things remain slow, it would not be unreasonable for these ladies to bring their talents to other, more lucrative markets. I'm not trying to say nothing, I'm just saying....
-
11-22-25 07:26 #54207Senior Member

Posts: 172Candy at Tokyo
I was in Orlando this week and stopped by Tokyo. Holy shit this place is better than NYC. I met Candy there. Nit skinny but not fat, great tits and ass. We went into the shower and she got naked and slid all over me for 10 minutes. Rolled me over and started with a great BBBJ and then jumped on and started grinding on my cock. My bare cock slipped into her pussy and she leaned over and asked if I wanted to fuck her raw. Holy shit yes! Just then two other smoking hot girls came in to wash their pussies and wanted to get into the action. I was playing with Grace's pussy while Candy rode my bare cock. She rode me like crazy then I bent her over and fucked her from the back while I held on to her huge tits. Then I rolled her over on the table and pinned her legs back and pounded the fucking shit out of her until I blew deep in her pussy. Pulled out and watched all the cum drain out of her pussy. Got cleaned up and went back to the room. She wanted another round, but I was wiped. Thank God I don't live near Orlando, I would be broke. Hat's off to my Central Florida brothers, you don't know how good you have it!












Reply With Quote





