Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54169

    Rita at Meiji

    Repeat visit to Meiji and first visit with Rita. She is a young and beautiful Japanese woman. Estimated age early to mid 20's. Estimated height 5'4". Thin and fit body. Small MM breasts. Bs? Nice smooth skin. Long hair worn down. One of the few providers I have met that works with long fake fingernails but they didn't impact her performance. Very friendly with good English.

    Completely shaved with three small tattoos: a heart shaped design on the left arm just above her elbow and a pair of tattoos (Tom and Jerry) on both inner forearms. One cartoon character on each forearm. She said she liked small tattoos.

    Did the precoital shower and Rita gave a nice preview BBBJ. Back to the bed for a lengthy DATY to the beat of Taylor Swift playing on her phone. I remember "Anti Hero" working very well as A DATY inspirational song. Progressed to 69, DATO, CG and MISH all leading to a powerful release. We cuddled and talked a bit post release. Rita said she is from Kyoto and that she has worked in NY and LA. She said that she is looking forward to visiting Disney before leaving Orlando. She is very knowledgeable about Disney. She said Disney World has four parks while Disney Tokyo has two parks. I didn't know this. Did the post coital shower and she walked me to the door.

    Keeping with the Disney theme, my visit with Rita was an E ticket ride and I enthusiastically recommend her.

  2. #54168
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    Slow spas?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigInJapan  [View Original Post]
    I was talking with Kelly at Orchid (M&Y) the other day and she mentioned how slow it has been lately. I thought it unfathomable that a woman as beautiful as she is, who provides service as she does, would be sitting around just twiddling her thumbs with no business. One would think there would be a line around the block. Granted, the spa is not in a great location. I admittedly tend to avoid that side of town if I can help it. Moreover, it does not have great access or proximity to things like highways, shops, or restaurants that would help drive up traffic.

    At any rate, for any of you mongers that have not yet experienced it, a session with Kelly is not one to be missed. Her exploits on this forum alone are legendary. If you want an uninterrupted session with an absolutely enthusiastic bombshell, now would be the time. Put simply, she is an All Star wherever she goes. Which brings me to another point, if things remain slow, it would not be unreasonable for these ladies to bring their talents to other, more lucrative markets. I'm not trying to say nothing, I'm just saying....
    Or. If things remain slow, it would not be unreasonable for these ladies to lower the prices or be more open to negotiating. I'm just saying.

  3. #54167

    Cindy. Good Spa

    For those of you wanting a little change, check this woman out. Near Semoran & Forsyth.

    She's in her mid 20's, very soft white skin, nice body, with some large MM B's.

    Supposedly Chinese but looked more Japanese to me in complexion and structure, but what the hell do I know. Service wasn't pro or PSE like you'll get at Tokyo but she was enthusiastic and seems geniunely 'new' giving fast chicken peck head rather than slow and sensuous but she treated me good. The pussy was good and she was a very clean / college girl looking chick.

    Suggested prices are hilariously outrageous so be ready to negotiate her back to earth. Requested donation of $$. 80 LOL.

  4. #54166
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBill  [View Original Post]
    Kelly is at Orchid (formerly M&Y) on Oak Ridge.

    I saw her a couple weeks ago, but didn't leave a review. I enjoyed my time with her.
    Thank you.

  5. #54165
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    Is Kelly at Orchid on Turkey Lake?
    Orchid spa-oak ridge rd Orlando. Saw her again yesterday for another hot session and some more role play.

  6. #54164
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete4444  [View Original Post]
    Is Kelly at Orchid on Turkey Lake?
    Kelly is at Orchid (formerly M&Y) on Oak Ridge.

    I saw her a couple weeks ago, but didn't leave a review. I enjoyed my time with her.

  7. #54163
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Now I'm definitely a Kelly fan and it's going to be really hard to beat her body her ass, although it's a small ass it's as firm as you're going to get and nice shape. Remember VIP we're angel works and orchid where Kelly works are two different caliber spas. Kelly probably has the best ass and body out of the top three or four spas currently this month. And Angel at VIP, which is one step down from those top stores seems to be the most popular right now, her ass is a little bigger but still decent. She's got fake abs also if you're into that as to where Kelly just has a tight flat stomach. Kelly has really nice natural tits and angels are enhanced.

    You've got two good selections here so just pick one and you'll be happy.
    Is Kelly at Orchid on Turkey Lake?

  8. #54162

    Slow spas?

    I was talking with Kelly at Orchid (M&Y) the other day and she mentioned how slow it has been lately. I thought it unfathomable that a woman as beautiful as she is, who provides service as she does, would be sitting around just twiddling her thumbs with no business. One would think there would be a line around the block. Granted, the spa is not in a great location. I admittedly tend to avoid that side of town if I can help it. Moreover, it does not have great access or proximity to things like highways, shops, or restaurants that would help drive up traffic.

    At any rate, for any of you mongers that have not yet experienced it, a session with Kelly is not one to be missed. Her exploits on this forum alone are legendary. If you want an uninterrupted session with an absolutely enthusiastic bombshell, now would be the time. Put simply, she is an All Star wherever she goes. Which brings me to another point, if things remain slow, it would not be unreasonable for these ladies to bring their talents to other, more lucrative markets. I'm not trying to say nothing, I'm just saying....

  9. #54161

    Candy at Tokyo

    I was in Orlando this week and stopped by Tokyo. Holy shit this place is better than NYC. I met Candy there. Nit skinny but not fat, great tits and ass. We went into the shower and she got naked and slid all over me for 10 minutes. Rolled me over and started with a great BBBJ and then jumped on and started grinding on my cock. My bare cock slipped into her pussy and she leaned over and asked if I wanted to fuck her raw. Holy shit yes! Just then two other smoking hot girls came in to wash their pussies and wanted to get into the action. I was playing with Grace's pussy while Candy rode my bare cock. She rode me like crazy then I bent her over and fucked her from the back while I held on to her huge tits. Then I rolled her over on the table and pinned her legs back and pounded the fucking shit out of her until I blew deep in her pussy. Pulled out and watched all the cum drain out of her pussy. Got cleaned up and went back to the room. She wanted another round, but I was wiped. Thank God I don't live near Orlando, I would be broke. Hat's off to my Central Florida brothers, you don't know how good you have it!

  10. #54160

    Great intel

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Well, after seeing Kelly every day last week, I took the weekend off and Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and went to see her again today (Thursday). Just when I think I've done it all and there's nothing else that can be explored with her, She surprised me with something else today that elevated things to a whole new level!! Obviously I can't mention too much on here but it was intense. I have written so many reviews for her so There's no need to repeat what's already been said by myself and others but DAMN!! She is amazing and I love making this woman cum!! It got Pretty heated just inside the door before we went in the room and the shower was wild. Pretty much had the place to ourselves for a while today and the two guys that came in while I was there Sophia was able to handle without interrupting us. One day last week Juju said we were way too loud for way too long, and that everyone in the building could hear us so today we switched it up a little and it was even better.

    She is always feeding me so today I brought them some barbecue ribs.

    Also met a couple hot Brazilians and Venezuelans over the past month. Every once in a while, it's fun to find these petite girls with big asses because sometimes I just want to put a pounding on something without worrying about hurting them. Had one of my longest doggy style sessions ever with the Brazilian girl and literally fucked the living hell out of her for about 45 minutes before unloading on her ass and pussy. LOL.
    Where did your meet the hot Brazilians and Venezuelans? It's nice to mix things up a bit.

  11. #54159
    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyReptile  [View Original Post]
    Did the girls give you a round of applause as you left the establishment?

    Or at least a couple high-fives?
    No, but I did get a tiny water bottle and save 15% on my car insurance.

  12. #54158
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyReptile  [View Original Post]
    Did the girls give you a round of applause as you left the establishment?

    Or at least a couple high-fives?
    LOL. Your crazy!

  13. #54157
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacman69  [View Original Post]
    Will be in town next week and trying to decide between these two. Curious as to which one has the best ass? Appreciate any guidance!
    Now I'm definitely a Kelly fan and it's going to be really hard to beat her body her ass, although it's a small ass it's as firm as you're going to get and nice shape. Remember VIP we're angel works and orchid where Kelly works are two different caliber spas. Kelly probably has the best ass and body out of the top three or four spas currently this month. And Angel at VIP, which is one step down from those top stores seems to be the most popular right now, her ass is a little bigger but still decent. She's got fake abs also if you're into that as to where Kelly just has a tight flat stomach. Kelly has really nice natural tits and angels are enhanced.

    You've got two good selections here so just pick one and you'll be happy.

  14. #54156

    Well done!

    Quote Originally Posted by Quacktastic  [View Original Post]
    I went there at 9 and pulled Grace. Immediately she asked if I wanted 2 girls, I asked how many girls were working and she said 4. Eventually I ended up paying for all 4 of them.

    I had 15 minutes alone with Grace while we waited for the others and she rode me cowgirl for about 10 minutes straight while we chatted. Then maybe 5 minutes standing doggy. She's just my type.

    The others slowly trickled in due to other mongers but then it was on. 1 vs 4. All 4 were fantastic and the view of 4 naked Chinese girls doggy style playing with their pussy was outrageous. I ended up fucking for about 45 minutes straight and was actually tired as hell towards the end. LOL.

    Jenny chased the others out for some 1 v 1 at the end. Senior members most likely know what I'm talking about.

    Total damages $500 plus a tip for Jenny.

    Worth the price of admission to fuck 4 girls at once.

    Hit the bricks at about 10.
    Did the girls give you a round of applause as you left the establishment?

    Or at least a couple high-fives?

  15. #54155

    Angel vs Kelly

    Will be in town next week and trying to decide between these two. Curious as to which one has the best ass? Appreciate any guidance!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape