Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 130 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 180 230 630 1130 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28862

    I tried

    Quote Originally Posted by MissippiMud  [View Original Post]
    Looks TGTBT. Any information?

    https://tryst.link/escort/babydoll1990
    Was immediately texted back from a different number promising everything. I didn't go any further after the red flag.

  2. #28861

    Beth Stewart

    Looks TGTBT. Any information?

    https://tryst.link/escort/babydoll1990

  3. #28860

    RE: Lexii

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    Found this.
    Guys, she was posting pregnant a month ago!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...s/899077410528

    HolyDiver.

  4. #28859

    Sabinethedivine Penelope Redhead RDU pics

    Thanks for the reports.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/90909222

    Quote Originally Posted by FranzB  [View Original Post]
    This redhead is now using a new moniker. Penelope. Mongers beware.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/90909222

    Check out Billy Thornton's post #28812 for pictures in case the weblinks go bad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-11-22 2.00.30 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-11-22 1.57.19 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-11-22 1.57.27 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-11-22 1.57.35 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-11-22 1.57.42 PM.jpg‎  

    Screenshot 2025-11-14 4.00.56 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-11-14 4.00.08 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-11-14 4.01.21 PM.jpg‎   8594434aec80fd7f816b30a48a757b7f_f.jpg‎   54e2b609e072ab2897381c1a9140b187_f.jpg‎  


  5. #28858

    Toftt?

    Anyone know if this one is real? She responded but looks too good to be true, but you never know.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/197021827

  6. #28857

    Sabine the thief now goes by Penelope

    This redhead is now using a new moniker. Penelope. Mongers beware.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/90909222

    Check out Billy Thornton's post #28812 for pictures in case the weblinks go bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlowFly1111  [View Original Post]
    Hi, long time lurker of the site but don't really see enough people frequently enough to write reviews. However I wanted to make sure that people were aware of the new Ginger, the one who usually posts in Durham / Chapel Hill who is currently over by Crabtree is a thief. When I got to her place she never told me the room number only the floor. She had a big dog inside who was quite friendly. The dog was really the only highlight as despite having a very nice body Ginger eventually got fed up with the dog and requested to go to my place. As we walked out side once we were in the parking lot she ran back inside and left already having taken the money. A foolish decision on my part I know but I unfortunately at times have a quite kindly disposition that leads me to being more trusting than I should be especially with these sorts of people. But yeah now I'm out my money and got nothing in return. She seemed quite nice until the thievery. Quite a shame I may have been willing to see her regularly before she stole from me.

    Links: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...f/287606832884 and https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/196594839.

  7. #28856

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    The first one is Daisy. She had a lot of reviews here. I've seen here many times. She is a nice lady and provides good service. Sometimes she is hard to get a hold of, but if you do, she is a pretty good time.
    Agree with ScottiePimp, I used to see her very regularly. You mentioned large natural rack though. Hers are definitely bolt on. Great to look at, but if you want that natural feel, not going to get it there. I'd recommend Ashton if you want some solid big naturals. Plenty of reviews on here for her. The only negative is potential flakiness and waiting in a parking lot. She is hit or miss.

  8. #28855

    Careem

    Anyone seen this provider? She's the type I like, but can't seem to find any reviews on her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/197007921

  9. #28854
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaotic2963  [View Original Post]
    I had a session with the first one (36 D Lovely Indian Doll) before. She has been in the game for years in Raleigh, she legit. However, she was total germaphobe. Keep insisting that she doesn't touch my little buddy in anyway unless it was covered. She does in fact have some nice tits, but again. She freaks out when you go to suck on them. Her antics were a total turn off. But being the horny bastard that I am, I asked what it would take for BBJ? She wanted $200 more, I promptly declined. Her service was mechanical and somewhat annoying. I definitely would never repeat.
    Yeah, nothing like paying hundreds to leave feeling like a disgusting leper. The whole objective is to feel better when you leave than you did going in.

  10. #28853

    Bat. Shit. Crazy.

    Awesome tits but you are walking on eggshells with this one. Not the prettiest looking lady, but giant knockers.

    She has a really, really short fuse. Definitely would avoid, but sometimes we all got to touch the fire before we know it'll burn your ass. Definitely, a personality disorder is one of her primary issues.

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororSony  [View Original Post]
    Can any SM vouch for or report on her? Goes by Coco Bends. Link below as well as pics. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...s/346686004356

  11. #28852

    Two ladies

    Decided to try a two lady BBBJ from Dani and Jae.

    Great time. Both took direction perfectly. Definitely worth it, if you are into something like this. Will do it again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/apex-...l/615174627891

  12. #28851

    Bks

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawayem  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if BKS is still operational? I just tried to visit their site but it errored out.
    They were operating normally in morning. Now again I see them offline.

  13. #28850

    Daisy

    Quote Originally Posted by LucyGoosey  [View Original Post]
    I really want to see a provider with a big natural rack, anyone have any recommendations?

    Has anyone seen this provider, your perfect treat?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/913615673121

    Or this provider Sunny?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...n/610367857713
    The first one is Daisy. She had a lot of reviews here. I've seen here many times. She is a nice lady and provides good service. Sometimes she is hard to get a hold of, but if you do, she is a pretty good time.

  14. #28849

    Dog ISO Bone

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororSony  [View Original Post]
    I just saw Kayla. I only called her because I recognized her face from the past. I saw her several years ago but I do not remember what name she used back then. I didn't even remember if she was really good or not, I just knew that she was legit back then. Comms were decently quick and I was able to negotiate a slightly lower fee than her asking. I did not mention that I had seen her before, and she did not mention it either when we met. But I do look way different now compared to back then. Anyways, she is a big girl. Very curvy with a big ass. Her tits are outright huge and sag to the degree that one would expect from large naturals. But I enjoy huge tits like that. Her teeth are a bit jacked up and I remembered them being that way the first I met her. BBBJ was decent and the pussy was good. Being she is a curvy and slightly taller than average girl, I enjoyed pounding the shit out of her in mish. The session was overall good. She was not overly enthusiastic but she was not clock watching, being rude or being bitchy either. Pleasant enough to say I would probably call her again for the right price. I will add that I see potential that she could be pretty cool to hang with for someone who saw her regularly and she became comfortable with you. Stay safe and have fun mongers.
    Can you PM a number to reach her at the ad is down.

  15. #28848

    Info on these?

    I really want to see a provider with a big natural rack, anyone have any recommendations?

    Has anyone seen this provider, your perfect treat?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/913615673121

    Or this provider Sunny?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...n/610367857713

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape