Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 5247
-
12-02-25 14:16 #5022Senior Member

Posts: 215Lansing
Ok thanks for advice. There actually is a CMU campus on map next to where I'll be.
Originally Posted by Berrs
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-25 14:08 #5021Senior Member

Posts: 67I assume you mean MSU. Just go to Magic Touch in Waverly, that is your best bet. The ladies are nice and the finish is always great. Ask for Chelsea or Angie.
Originally Posted by PhatUnit
[View Original Post]
Only place you're going to find young and American is Tropical touch, but you're not going to get extras. Bikini massage is the only thing they do and it is outrageously expensive.
Lansing scene is not the best anymore, you're probably going to be disappointed if you're in an area that actually has young pretty American girls doing HE.
-
12-01-25 18:36 #5020Senior Member

Posts: 215Lansing by CMU
Tomorrow I visit Lansing near CMU. Any suggestions for massage in that area or not too far from it. Prefer young and busty American would be just awesome but Asian ok.
-
12-01-25 01:36 #5019Senior Member

Posts: 71See my past review.
I wrote about it in post 4989.
Originally Posted by KcMatts
[View Original Post]
Anyone go there and find Lilly or a different provider? Any updates?
-
11-30-25 13:57 #5018Senior Member

Posts: 69Oriental Spa. Asian Massage
Has anyone been to this one or any information on this. Its in Waverly across from miejer.
-
11-30-25 08:09 #5017Senior Member

Posts: 400A Plus Bodyworks Okemos
I was in the Okemos area one morning around the holiday and I went to check it out. The space is pretty big, I think there are a few massage rooms. Only one lady was working she was old and not very pretty, but polite, she felt like an Asian grandma. The house prices are printed on the main door when you enter. She asked if I want medium or hard, I opted for medium and it was a decent massage but I'm not an expert. On the flip standard happy ending, I was not interested to ask for more and I don't think anything else is available. The clothes stayed on, and it was better that way. She cut the 30 minutes massage to about 20 minutes and asked if I want a bottle of water on the way out which I declined.
I don't think I will come back for the massage, but on the parking lot I smelled some good food, probably from the Mexican restaurant in the vicinity, I think is called Cancun.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/eastl...a/229472610582
-
11-29-25 16:58 #5016Regular Member

Posts: 22Warm hands Waverly
Went to the Waverly spot, looks like it was renamed since I've been there last, called Warm Hands now I guess? Anyway, paid for the 65 for the hour out of 100, and the girl asked for tip up front (which is a huge turn off for me, but beats walking out. She asked if I wanted regular or full body, whatever that means. I said full body and she wanted more on top of the 35 left over from the house fee. Only had 20's on me, so I threw one more on top. Massage was decent and included hot stones. Asked for medium and twice I had to tell her softer due to bony elbows and repetition in the same spot. Decent tease and slow HE to end it. Got a little PM thrown in there at one point also. All in all a solid B+. Would return. Didn't catch a name, but middle aged, cute and average body. Light otc.
-
11-27-25 19:09 #5015Senior Member

Posts: 63Let us know if you do. Always wondered about that place.
Originally Posted by PhatUnit
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 11:24 #5014Senior Member

Posts: 531True, but it's only a very over priced massage. Bikini massage is 300 hr normal massage is like 190 hr, if I remember correctly.
Originally Posted by PhatUnit
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-25 11:00 #5013Senior Member

Posts: 215Tropical touch
What are the prices? I'm getting tired of old Asians. Would love all American busty massage. Heard the girls are beautiful and young?
-
11-24-25 09:21 #5012Senior Member

Posts: 405Chelsea and Angie are both pretty good with the edging. You'll leave happy!
Originally Posted by PshBall
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 08:59 #5011Senior Member

Posts: 80A Plus
This is one of their ads. https://skipthegames.com/posts/eastl...a/229472610582.
Originally Posted by Marryba19
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 07:48 #5010Senior Member

Posts: 405Chelsea and Angie are both great at edging. You will have a good time.
Originally Posted by PshBall
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 21:41 #5009Senior Member

Posts: 39Web site doesn't offer massage.
Originally Posted by Wanker91
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 15:08 #5008Senior Member

Posts: 61DF Massage
Paid a morning visit to DF Massage on Lake Lansing in E. Lansing. Texted first but no reply so just walked in. It's in a small shopping strip with businesses on either side and ample parking. One girl in the lobby, looks in her 30's, dressed in ordinary t-shirt & slacks. Place seems clean, cozy, & comfy all around. 50 for hh, plus 10 for the table shower. Put on a towel & slippers to go to the shower room. This table shower has a raised rim so that the water drains through the table instead of splashing to the floor. Then towel & slippers back to the massage room.
Soft music, dim lights. She did a bit of massage with oil, then dribbled her fingertips over my back which got me started, and then she did some real teasing. I couldn't wait any longer and flipped myself. She made the international gesture for a HE, asked how much, I said 50 and on we went. I only did a bit of OTC roaming while she took care of me. After everything she got me a bottle of water and helped me dress, and I gave the tip. On the way out there was one more older woman in the lobby. Total came to 110, don't know if more is available.








Reply With Quote




