Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 92 of 864 FirstFirst ... 42 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 142 192 592 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 12954
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11589

    Genesis account inactive

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    Give her a go and let us brothers know.
    Genesis account inactivated. I've heard of the legend of Lisa the Latina GILF in Temecula.

    She had since left that spa and went solo anyone got any intel?

  2. #11588
    Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it


    Posts: 52

    TA- Mila- Seriously just read this.

    Stopped in on Friday night. Set an appointment to see Yaya (will definitely be back for that extremely flirty dime piece) but I fucked up and was too late for my appointment. I've seen sexy gorgeous Molly before and would have been down for a round with her but all of a sudden this Massive titted (so fucking gorgeous) piece of enlarged ass with an hour glass thin figure breached the doorway and I got tunnel vision like a horse with blinders on and had to try this surprise piece of ass. Mila, Vietnamese, Beautiful face with NJ, 100% completely confirmed DD+ mega naturals but has had BBL, DSLs and lipo but man, she is exotic as fuck and checks all my boxes and then some. She has all the best physical attributes of a Latina and an Asian but she's Viet as well which is rare around these parts and she seriously rocks the ELITE services provided here. She has been trained well!! Haha, I saw another review and yeah she was dressed up as "I dream of Genie" but my god if you don't want to fuck that, then you don't like to fuck pornstar women. We got naked and as she prepped I played with those massive amazing tits, felt up that ass which is stellar (feels completely real and I can't stand fake feel) and played with her pussy and just low key felt her up as she encouraged all this fun pre game from behind and into the session. Lips are mega DSL and she is amazing to kiss. Made out felt her massive tits and ass and the DSL thing really clicked tonight. You got to try this juxtaposition boys. She started sucking me off raw and she is a TOP talent BBBJ queen, and you add the DSLs and game over. And I love natural lips but this is just something else. The feel and the density and suction with those things on you is a perfect design for dicks. The feels are insane! Latina's can't suck dick well most of the time as we know (except a few who we love) but nothing like this with the pro Asian service suction!! I could let this girl fuck and suck me all night and I would not stop coming (personal problem). She sucks me forever and it was incredible so I called a timeout. I laid her down and did mad vagina whispering to that beautiful pussy which she said she didn't need to cum but she went crazy as I remote controlled her with my tongue and got the job done, no joke. Had to wait a second, tested the electricity for truth. I was so focused on showing this girl a new world too that I forgot I had a dick for a bit so she sucked me back to fully engorged and applied the king and I did standing mish forever. Pussy feels incredible and she can take big cock and loves big cock but she's tight too, unicorn, and just has that magic pussy feel, and she legit grabbed on to me hard and came again. What can I say, I was a JC Penny underwear model in a former life. The main reason I went straight to standing mish is to watch those perfect natural DD+ titties do that tight ocean bounce like only those mega naturals can do when you hit it balls deep for the impact and the visual which is jerk-off amo for a lifetime if needed. HODL but had to hit it Doggie because BBL heaven back there and I don't chase that but THIS it when I want it. Just got the motherfucking stroke on in the mirror with this perfect piece of ass, thin perfect legs and absolutely killer body. Just stretching time for days in my mind. This girl has one of the most amazing pussies on earth. Straight up not exaggerating. She is so patient and let me go incredibly deep and live in doggie for long enough so I wanted to bust in her mouth. She took her time and just really made me understand why guys like lip design when it's done right plus the suction unicorn status. I'm a picky motherfucker and I have not run into this combination before, that I think fits all. It was late and she liked me so we showered together, just incredible. Another one for the record books. My dick is a heat seeking missile back for the only Viet smoke show in LA County close to me before she's gone. MAX HYBRID FUCK FEST. If that's your type fucking go. I'm definitely going to hit that again before she goes back into the Genie bottle in some other universe.

  3. #11587
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Ankle

    Quote Originally Posted by MassMe  [View Original Post]
    And where is Emma now?
    Maybe she got deported. Ask the mamsan at essential treatment she might know.

  4. #11586

    Which do you like the best?

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Sakura spa. The old predecessor to red lantern. The upstairs joint on culver. This place has ads on CL. https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...896986768.html.

    Dreamy spa. That colossal goat fuck on motor. Has a website https://dreamyheaven.com/ pics are fake as a private delight review of Gina girlfriend.

    Blue tide. Has a crew of pranksters doing fake reviews. Next door to the now shut guitar center.

    Golden oasis. Seems completely dead. Not sure this is by the same c word who mismanaged me and garden spa on Sepulveda.

    Wharf. Useless at night. Guys stop in, hang out in the little lobby, talk way too loud, and often tout how they just came in to use the shitter.

    Goldfinger. Totally sub rosa. Nothing of news anywhere.

    125* Westwood. May have died. The mamasan no longer texts me back.
    And where is Emma now?

  5. #11585
    JoyBoy70
    Guest

    Molly at Top Acupuncture

    I just had my third AMP experience, this time at TA in Hawthorne, which I've been reading a lot about. Having now been there, I can see why the place has so many good reviews.

    I arrived right before noon on Monday and the woman running front-of-house greeted me warmly and led me to a room on the left. This woman was, of course, Mina, who many have mentioned before me and who is, indeed, very beautiful. Anyway, she lead me to a room on the left where I met Molly who was there waiting for me. I turned around and Mina was gone and the door was closed. When I turned back around, Molly put her arms around me and before I knew it we were in a heavy dfk session. I love the way she kisses— so sensual and sultry.

    As she pressed against me she could tell I was rock hard. She dropped to her knees while unfastening my pants and started licking my balls and up and down my shaft. She then put the head of my cock in her mouth and, while gently sucking on the tip, stroked me with such perfect hand motion that I almost blew right then and there. I had to stop her to regain my composure. But she didn't wait long to begin a much more intense BBBJ, which I thoroughly enjoyed and may be among the best I've had. This girl knows how to pleasure a cock.

    I wanted to taste her kitty, so I asked her to move to the massage table. She got on all fours and stuck her box and pinwheel in my face. I went after her clean-shaven goodies like a savage. She tasted so sweet, and moaned so sexily— I just got more and more turned on.

    She flipped around, got on her knees, and sucked me off a bit more before putting on a cover so quickly I almost missed it! She got up on the table and guided me into her tight little kitty. I fucked here slowly, making the most of each thrust, which she seems to like a lot. Then we moved to full missionary where I picked up the place a little bit. She made some very sexy faces as she looked up at me, and at one point said she was cumming (who knows if it was real). I was ready to blow, so I pulled out and removed the condom. She asked if I wanted to cum in her mouth. I said yes and before I knew it she was on her knees taking my fat load right down her throat.

    She looked up at me and giggled. The she presented me with a hot towel — which was maybe too hot! — and I wiped myself down as she did the same.

    We both got dressed but didn't say much as her English is limited and my Chinese is non-existant. That was okay, though, because there were plenty of kisses and hugs.

    She left and almost immediately Mina came in to see how the session went. I told her that Molly was amazing, which she is, and that I was so glad I decided to visit. Then Molly came back holding a tiny bottle of water, which she handed to me. Mina then took my hand and led me to the lobby, asking me to come back soon. I will, for sure.

  6. #11584

    Oc = LA?

    Is there another shop name Du calme at LA? I thought this place is in OC?

  7. #11583
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    The latest post from Asphalt was really good! I love talking about unconventional non-AMP providers.

    I saw a beautiful Latina at Downey Therapy named Maria. The performance was standard, all covered, BJ and CFS in two positions. Nothing to write home about but I'm happy to bang a Latina that I would never be able to pull off on the streets. Bring $$ and that should cover everything including door fee. The MMS was a real nice Korean auntie. By the way, as I walked out I saw another beautiful Latina setting up but I didn't get her name. It goes without saying, there are some beauties up in here.

    Has anyone seen this Latina MILF named Genesis? I would probably post this in another thread like Escorts but apparently she also just does full body massages. I'm interested in knowing how good she massages and how was the extras and experience.

    https://hot.com/us/ca/los-angeles/es...44-3391/m-lMXv
    Nice review, Always good to know a place has some talent.

  8. #11582

    Alina Du Calme

    DU Calme Alina.

    I stopped by Du Calme yesterday for a quick.

    30 minute massage to relieve some stress.

    I was greeted at the door by a very sexy spinner named Alina. She led me back to the room by the hand and once in the room turned to me and remarked about how handsome I was. She then went right in to some delightful French kissing.

    She has the most beautiful black hair and nice but probably fake breast's. Not that I care. She ran her hands over my bulging dick and undressed me. Once our clothes came off. She dropped to her knees and started sucking me off. Wow. She really knows how to deep throat.

    I suggested we go to the table For a 69 as I could not wait to to taste that pussy. She really grinned her pussy on my face. Up down and all around. I was ready to fuck for sure. She discounted me and went right for the condom. She slipped it on and got on top off me for Cowgirl. She was slamming that pussy down to perfectly that I asked her to slow down so I would not come so fast. She spun around on my dick to reverse Cowgirl and hit overdrive. As I was about to cum asked her to suck me off instead. She said baby give me your juice. It did not take long after that to drop my load into her mouth. Stress relieved. LOL. I hope to see her again next week before I fly off for the holiday. Alina is the best I've had so far.

  9. #11581
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Some westside updates

    Sakura spa. The old predecessor to red lantern. The upstairs joint on culver. This place has ads on CL. https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...896986768.html.

    Dreamy spa. That colossal goat fuck on motor. Has a website https://dreamyheaven.com/ pics are fake as a private delight review of Gina girlfriend.

    Blue tide. Has a crew of pranksters doing fake reviews. Next door to the now shut guitar center.

    Golden oasis. Seems completely dead. Not sure this is by the same c word who mismanaged me and garden spa on Sepulveda.

    Wharf. Useless at night. Guys stop in, hang out in the little lobby, talk way too loud, and often tout how they just came in to use the shitter.

    Goldfinger. Totally sub rosa. Nothing of news anywhere.

    125* Westwood. May have died. The mamasan no longer texts me back.

  10. #11580
    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo72  [View Original Post]
    Just thought I reply concerning the tip. You mentioned you had another provider before and paid 120, right? Now I understand we all have certain fetishes, however going from 120 to 200 is quite a leap.

    Reason being, providers expectations need to be kept in check, otherwise we'll end having the inflated price to deal with because of the gals expecting a higher donation.

    FYI, I have a friend who visited and had a session with Lisa and got it all except BBFS for 120. BTW, he was offered rimming which he didn't go for since he doesn't enjoy that particular practice.

    Lets keep prices in the 120 to 140 range.

    Mondo.
    May I offer an alternative view? I worked as a waiter, and when I got the occasional high tipper I didn't then assume all my customers would be increasing their tips as well. Some guys are just going to tip more, and if the market becomes so saturated with high tippers that the providers turn down $1. 2-1. 5 for an hours work (often less time than that) the issue really becomes where one spends his money. Just my two cents and worth half that. Stay safe.

  11. #11579

    Re: Fifty to the house and two hundo tip

    Quote Originally Posted by AugustWest  [View Original Post]
    I saw a new shingle pop up on Glendale near Allessandro. Was offered a "VIP" that was decent. Rim, BBBJ, no rush. She wasn't super hot but hot enough I guess. Fifty to the house and two hundo tip. I wasnt proud of it. I got a BBBJ there before for a buck twenty from a different not super hot one. But I wanted the rim so I went for it. Good luck out there.
    Just thought I reply concerning the tip. You mentioned you had another provider before and paid 120, right? Now I understand we all have certain fetishes, however going from 120 to 200 is quite a leap.

    Reason being, providers expectations need to be kept in check, otherwise we'll end having the inflated price to deal with because of the gals expecting a higher donation.

    FYI, I have a friend who visited and had a session with Lisa and got it all except BBFS for 120. BTW, he was offered rimming which he didn't go for since he doesn't enjoy that particular practice.

    Lets keep prices in the 120 to 140 range.

    Mondo.

  12. #11578

    Genesis

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyDick  [View Original Post]
    Nice I haven't tried Downey therapy I've seen it pop up a few times when I search. If your looking for MILFS hit up all the ones in mentioned.

    I did forget Bella at Aroma Spa in Whittier not the prettiest face but excellent body. This Genesis looks amazing I'd be willing to try it out.
    Give her a go and let us brothers know.

  13. #11577
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher50  [View Original Post]
    The latest post from Asphalt was really good! I love talking about unconventional non-AMP providers.

    I saw a beautiful Latina at Downey Therapy named Maria. The performance was standard, all covered, BJ and CFS in two positions. Nothing to write home about but I'm happy to bang a Latina that I would never be able to pull off on the streets. Bring $$ and that should cover everything including door fee. The MMS was a real nice Korean auntie. By the way, as I walked out I saw another beautiful Latina setting up but I didn't get her name. It goes without saying, there are some beauties up in here.

    Has anyone seen this Latina MILF named Genesis? I would probably post this in another thread like Escorts but apparently she also just does full body massages. I'm interested in knowing how good she massages and how was the extras and experience.

    https://hot.com/us/ca/los-angeles/es...44-3391/m-lMXv
    Nice I haven't tried Downey therapy I've seen it pop up a few times when I search. If your looking for MILFS hit up all the ones in mentioned.

    I did forget Bella at Aroma Spa in Whittier not the prettiest face but excellent body. This Genesis looks amazing I'd be willing to try it out.

  14. #11576
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonimo1989  [View Original Post]
    There was a good LMP out in Rolling Hills. Haven't been there in a couple months but should still be there. For most part youngish latinas (under 40, and occasionally under 30).

    As always, remember LMP there's no BB services.
    I've heard of this spot interested in checking it out.

    Anyone have any good intel?

    Also the BB just look up Yessi in Colton.

  15. #11575
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphalt  [View Original Post]
    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/44024/

    In my continuing effort to expand my supply of hotel friendly providers I tried Linda recently. Her photo makes her look very slender but she's quite tall and thick, but not fat. She brought a table to the room but there wasn't enough space to open it so she happily motioned me to the bed. The good news is she gives a pretty good massage, which was just what I was after that day. At 1. 3 and not expecting a tip I think the price was good for a hotel visit (she arrived in 45 minutes), so I only paid her advertised 1. 3 plus some for parking. Not only that she didn't try to upsell as she's not marketing herself with suggestive advertising. I'll call her again when I just want a massage.

    Because I'm a monger made a play for some roaming which she didn't seem to mind as long as I stayed OTC. Her playfulness gave me the idea that things might progress during the session but they didn't.

    After the massage I did some business later in the afternoon, then went out to dinner on Washington Blvd east of Venice. I felt more like an erotic experience around that time and just a short walk away were two AMPs. Wen Massage was closed but Blue Lotus was open. Msn made me wait a few minutes for a provider to arrive but then it was down the hall to a blanketed table in a very small room with only curtains for partitions from the other tables. No I'm expecting no fun but I felt better when the massage started because the plump lady rubbing my back was pretty well skilled at massage. Late in the the session she started to tease my butt and allow some pretty tame OTC roaming. After the flip she once again waited a while before teasing but it was enough to make me forget that she wasn't at all attractive. Finally, after a lot of close calls, she tends to Jr and lets me reach under she shirt. The smile on her face told me she was having a lot of fun teasing. Nice HJ. The facilities are absolutely bare bones, don't expect much. . 8 to the house. 4 to the provider.
    I can confirm that if you are nice to Linda and try hard enough (innocent begging or offer a fair amount more $) she will warm up to you and give you a jerk.

    I had her come to my place for a few session back around 2023 and I agree, her massage is excellent. Eventually I was able to fuck, but it fizzled out. Go for it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape