Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 7732
-
12-07-25 09:38 #7507Senior Member

Posts: 51Re. The Nana
Agree, I saw her last week & she was very good. She wasnt wacked out & that's the best time to catch her. When she is wacked I steer away, she is impossible to deal with. Not her fault, she is a common crack ***** & that's what happens after a 2 or 3 day binge. .
Originally Posted by MrSosa2015
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-25 15:05 #7506Senior Member

Posts: 515April Lorraine M aka The Nana
Just did a quick date with her. $15 for a BBBJ some CIM. It was ok her body looks great tits were nice and fat ass looked great.
Face is looking rough, teeth too staring to be crack head style, don't care what BillyBob says she's a crack head not a nymph.
She was sweating little smell not too offensive in pinch she will do.
-
12-03-25 10:23 #7505Banned Member

Posts: 27At least she looked good, but a lazy BBBJ is such a letdown.
Originally Posted by MrSosa2015
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-25 08:01 #7504Senior Member

Posts: 515Carla F aka Bella
Streets were pretty dry but I spotted Bella by the CVS near 10th. She's backing walking PT. 20 for a lazy BBBJ I didn't even cum. Claims no phone but she lives near by in one of those half way houses. She looked real good though monger on.
-
11-30-25 20:29 #7503Regular Member

Posts: 14Where is Barbie?
What Happened to Barbie? she was the best in LW.
-
11-24-25 12:47 #7502Banned Member

Posts: 27LOL, snagged in the grill. Right call for report.
Originally Posted by Wrencher426
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 23:53 #7501Senior Member

Posts: 515Never seen her before.
Originally Posted by GrabEmByThePus
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 15:52 #7500Senior Member

Posts: 159Sting in WPB yesterday. Anyone ever been with the WSW blonde thats on the blotter? Have seen her around and always wondered how she was. I'd like to identify but I can't dox...
-
11-14-25 21:29 #7499Senior Member

Posts: 257Yeah, SW with a few missing teeth scares the shit out of me. Rather take a gum job to be safe.
Originally Posted by Wrencher426
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 11:00 #7498Banned Member

Posts: 27Smart Move
Passing was the right call. When a known provider's look and hygiene take a nosedive like that, it's a major red flag. Wait for a better option.
Originally Posted by MrSosa2015
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-25 06:59 #7497Senior Member

Posts: 179Slim pickins
Enroute to the grind this am, one WSW seen by the Banana Farm. Black coat and mininskirt and boots. Looked good from far but far from good. Gapped / missing front tooth, passed for fear for Jr getting snagged in the grill.
Monger on and be safe.
W426.
-
11-09-25 14:57 #7496Senior Member

Posts: 515The Non Hunt Hunt AM
Did the stroll, Forrest to Lantana on Dixie all I saw was The Nana, smoking a cig (which I have never seen her do) and wearing clothes that haven't seen a washing in weeks? I pass hardcore.
-
11-08-25 21:04 #7495Senior Member

Posts: 257Probably owe dealers some money.
Originally Posted by JohneBravo
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-25 17:20 #7494Senior Member

Posts: 51Saw her on the news
I have seen this girl walking a few times but for whatever reason I never met her. I saw on the news she was shot dead by 7th st south. This photo is from the Escort page. Rip Liz, the streets claimed another. .
-
11-08-25 17:13 #7493Senior Member

Posts: 51Rhonda used to be super hot in years past. As you saw the street has taken its toll on her. I saw her walking a few months back & she did not look good.
Originally Posted by KanyeForPres
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




