Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 125 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 175 225 625 1125 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 26660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24800

    Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by Star1967  [View Original Post]
    Hey Juice, do you recall price and time spent? Also approximate location of her incall. Thanks!
    For rate I'm not sure what she normally charges but I seen her post that day she added something to put in the message and she said I got a special for the day for reading her add. I ended up going with an hr and I'm not sure if she goes to a few hotels but I seen her in a hotel in the walker area. If you catch her posts on Tryst or Stg she is definitely worth a try. Fairly new she said rough 8 to 9 months in the hobby. Pay closer attention to the end and beginning of the month is a tip I'd give you if you can catch her. Stay safe.

  2. #24799
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    I paid nothing today nor will I pay anything for my next visit (her offer) and it was a full service visit.
    Last time I saw her it was out app and it was $250...I believe $300 is her desired donation but some negotiating is acceptable..

    Hadn't listed any of that before as it may have put me over my per word or per post limit for information shared on the forum...YMMV... JK.
    I've been following right along. I really didn't care how many posts it took or you made. I'm glad it worked out and I'm glad you allowed us to kind of follow along.

  3. #24798

    Not out

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi1314  [View Original Post]
    I have 2 separate contact numbers for her and I also have had no luck. I'll report back if I have any success.
    She isn't out, she's at the Isabella Inn.

  4. #24797

    Tyla

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    I seen Tyla last week Friday. Originally set a time up with someone else but got ghosted. Was looking on stg and seen Tyla was posting. Messaged and locked in with her and got the address. I can say it's defiantly her. Had a great time with her easy to get along with. You will need to pay attention to stg or Tryst on when she's posting since she's not available all the time. Would recommend and repeat.
    I agree about Tyla. She definitely gets my vote for rookie of the year. Young, pretty, Reliable, safe, good coms, doesn't clock watch and has very good hygiene. Also gives the sloppiest head in the city IMO.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/allen...a/004507653015

    She has a regular 9-5 so if you don't see the STG ad up she is unavailable.

  5. #24796

    Tyla's rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    I seen Tyla last week Friday. Originally set a time up with someone else but got ghosted. Was looking on stg and seen Tyla was posting. Messaged and locked in with her and got the address. I can say it's defiantly her. Had a great time with her easy to get along with. You will need to pay attention to stg or Tryst on when she's posting since she's not available all the time. Would recommend and repeat.
    Hey Juice, do you recall price and time spent? Also approximate location of her incall. Thanks!

  6. #24795

    Tyla

    I seen Tyla last week Friday. Originally set a time up with someone else but got ghosted. Was looking on stg and seen Tyla was posting. Messaged and locked in with her and got the address. I can say it's defiantly her. Had a great time with her easy to get along with. You will need to pay attention to stg or Tryst on when she's posting since she's not available all the time. Would recommend and repeat.

  7. #24794

    Thank you for clarifying!

    Whoa. Great tip. Get in get out no messing about. Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by BTrucker1964  [View Original Post]
    She held the record for most visits by me until recently at 26. There has been a lot of issues with her in Flint in the last year+. Owes a lot of guns money, including me. She is great to play with but do not advance her any money.

  8. #24793

    She's awesome but don't trust her too much

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6967  [View Original Post]
    Well done, and great review. I've been stuck at work all day and unable to hobby! Flint can keep sending hot spinners our way. Thank you for the review. And, TOFTT.
    She held the record for most visits by me until recently at 26. There has been a lot of issues with her in Flint in the last year+. Owes a lot of guns money, including me. She is great to play with but do not advance her any money.

  9. #24792
    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    How much did you pay or should we expect to pay and what services are offered? The only thing that you have established the last few days with her is that she is willing to take someone's money without providing service and she made it right. Benz gets BJs from her for an undisclosed amount because he brings them in. There is no substance to take away from this for the board other than your problem was made right today.
    I paid nothing today nor will I pay anything for my next visit (her offer) and it was a full service visit.
    Last time I saw her it was out app and it was $250...I believe $300 is her desired donation but some negotiating is acceptable..

    Hadn't listed any of that before as it may have put me over my per word or per post limit for information shared on the forum...YMMV... JK.

  10. #24791

    Bravo and Thank you!

    Well done, and great review. I've been stuck at work all day and unable to hobby! Flint can keep sending hot spinners our way. Thank you for the review. And, TOFTT.

    Quote Originally Posted by AustinRamos1  [View Original Post]
    I saw this girl today. She goes by Kay. She's the girl in the pics. Maybe all of 120 lbs or less. Cute petite white girl if you like the petite spinner type- I do. She immediately got comfortable and I was happy to match the energy. Started with a much needed BBBJ while I gripped her athletic bum to get into it. Cover went on for a spirited mish. She seemed to get into it with moaning and pushing on the headboard to thrust back onto me. Flipped her over for k9 and after pounding for a few she told me she was almost there. I kept tempo and took longer, deeper strokes until she did. Finished in bag and cleaned up in bathroom. She told me she's from Flint and I guess she's traveling with the other Flint girl "KD the Virgin". They share a room. Rae was not with them this time but I think I saw her posting in Kalamazoo or Lansing today.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/877357758498

    Side note, it's interesting how many of these girls know each other. We know that Kay, Rae, and KD usually travel together but I also saw Karma there for a brief time at the start of our session. I've seen Karma for a session once before when she first got to GR but I just neglected to leave a review. In any case, Kay is real and I saw maybe one review in Lansing area for her relating to a duo with Rae. The sub 4 letter names are not our friend on this board. I'd be interested in seeing KD as she's seemingly my type but the "head only" thing is a little off putting. We'll see what the future holds. I'll be out of state for a week or so to enjoy the upcoming holiday. Until the next check in, Happy Thanksgiving, boys.

    AR.

  11. #24790

    We need a gangbang girl

    Who can we get to participate in a gangbang? I think.

    This would be fun get a few of us together chip in and run.

    A train on a willing candidate LOL.

  12. #24789

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    Summer and I did indeed meet and have indeed worked out a resolution to smooth over her ghosting me.

    No hard feelings at all. She is happy and I am happy with the outcome. Did see her today and it was a good visit. I am a firm believer that sometimes people do dumb shit and have to simply be given the opportunity to fix it. This may not work for everyone else but here we are. Be safe gentleman. JK.
    How much did you pay or should we expect to pay and what services are offered? The only thing that you have established the last few days with her is that she is willing to take someone's money without providing service and she made it right. Benz gets BJs from her for an undisclosed amount because he brings them in. There is no substance to take away from this for the board other than your problem was made right today.

  13. #24788

    For those interested

    Summer and I did indeed meet and have indeed worked out a resolution to smooth over her ghosting me.

    No hard feelings at all. She is happy and I am happy with the outcome. Did see her today and it was a good visit. I am a firm believer that sometimes people do dumb shit and have to simply be given the opportunity to fix it. This may not work for everyone else but here we are. Be safe gentleman. JK.

  14. #24787
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinRamos1  [View Original Post]
    I saw this girl today. She goes by Kay. She's the girl in the pics. Maybe all of 120 lbs or less. Cute petite white girl if you like the petite spinner type- I do. She immediately got comfortable and I was happy to match the energy. Started with a much needed BBBJ while I gripped her athletic bum to get into it. Cover went on for a spirited mish. She seemed to get into it with moaning and pushing on the headboard to thrust back onto me. Flipped her over for k9 and after pounding for a few she told me she was almost there. I kept tempo and took longer, deeper strokes until she did. Finished in bag and cleaned up in bathroom. She told me she's from Flint and I guess she's traveling with the other Flint girl "KD the Virgin". They share a room. Rae was not with them this time but I think I saw her posting in Kalamazoo or Lansing today.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/877357758498

    Side note, it's interesting how many of these girls know each other. We know that Kay, Rae, and KD usually travel together but I also saw Karma there for a brief time at the start of our session. I've seen Karma for a session once before when she first got to GR but I just neglected to leave a review. In any case, Kay is real and I saw maybe one review in Lansing area for her relating to a duo with Rae. The sub 4 letter names are not our friend on this board. I'd be interested in seeing KD as she's seemingly my type but the "head only" thing is a little off putting. We'll see what the future holds. I'll be out of state for a week or so to enjoy the upcoming holiday. Until the next check in, Happy Thanksgiving, boys..
    Definitely my type. Can I assume the 400-600-800 rates in her ad are for duos and not what you paid?

  15. #24786

    Kayy or bad little b*tch

    I saw this girl today. She goes by Kay. She's the girl in the pics. Maybe all of 120 lbs or less. Cute petite white girl if you like the petite spinner type- I do. She immediately got comfortable and I was happy to match the energy. Started with a much needed BBBJ while I gripped her athletic bum to get into it. Cover went on for a spirited mish. She seemed to get into it with moaning and pushing on the headboard to thrust back onto me. Flipped her over for k9 and after pounding for a few she told me she was almost there. I kept tempo and took longer, deeper strokes until she did. Finished in bag and cleaned up in bathroom. She told me she's from Flint and I guess she's traveling with the other Flint girl "KD the Virgin". They share a room. Rae was not with them this time but I think I saw her posting in Kalamazoo or Lansing today.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/877357758498

    Side note, it's interesting how many of these girls know each other. We know that Kay, Rae, and KD usually travel together but I also saw Karma there for a brief time at the start of our session. I've seen Karma for a session once before when she first got to GR but I just neglected to leave a review. In any case, Kay is real and I saw maybe one review in Lansing area for her relating to a duo with Rae. The sub 4 letter names are not our friend on this board. I'd be interested in seeing KD as she's seemingly my type but the "head only" thing is a little off putting. We'll see what the future holds. I'll be out of state for a week or so to enjoy the upcoming holiday. Until the next check in, Happy Thanksgiving, boys.

    AR.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5980.jpg‎   IMG_5981.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape