Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 167 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 124 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 2500
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #2155
    Quote Originally Posted by CheepMoney  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Kaylie or Sayuri at the new Orange rom spot? Any intel would be appreciated.
    Sayuri. She is japanese from Brazil. Lived in both places I think. Speaks fluent english. She is attractive, petite, fit and has abs and has some mm Cs and a nice butt. Does actual light massage and nuru with actual nuru gel. She has a routine but it is strong overall. Easy to talk to as well. Overall she is a good option. She puts in effort and is a pro in a good way. I would recommend.

  2. #2154
    Quote Originally Posted by McNutties  [View Original Post]
    What other spas are you referring to?

    Just my opinion I think ROM gets a lot of buzz because they generally have a bigger variety of girls on any given day and they are very consistent with updating lineups and maintaining a stable IG presence. Not saying its the best or all the girls there are worth the price just an observation. Some others in Santa Ana, LF, Laguna are fairly good about updates as well.
    Not sure all of them can be classified as Nuru but there are definitely more to life than just ROM lmao:

    Sensation Spa.

    Lavie Spa.

    VT Spa.

    Villa Spa.

    Bliss Wellness.

    Pure Relaxation.

    Haven Spa.

    ROM Day Spa.

    17th Street Nuru.

    Best Massage Today.

    Mimosa Spa.

    OC Wellness Center.

    Orange Nuru Spa.

    Golden Glow Spa.

    Vanity Spa.

    Lake Wellness Suite 10X.

    Lake Forest Chiro Unit 11X.

    Lavish Rose. Lake Forest.

  3. #2153
    Has anyone seen Kaylie or Sayuri at the new Orange rom spot? Any intel would be appreciated.

  4. #2152
    Quote Originally Posted by TnaStylez  [View Original Post]
    It is odd to me that we only talk about ROM here. Birdman opened my eyes to the amount of spas in OC before he got shot down.
    What other spas are you referring to?

    Just my opinion I think ROM gets a lot of buzz because they generally have a bigger variety of girls on any given day and they are very consistent with updating lineups and maintaining a stable IG presence. Not saying its the best or all the girls there are worth the price just an observation. Some others in Santa Ana, LF, Laguna are fairly good about updates as well.

  5. #2151
    Quote Originally Posted by Blips  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or has the quality of the girls at ROM and other spas gone down hill? I got into this hobby for variety but now you really are taking your chances seeing a new girl. Over the last few weeks I've seen Janet and Olivia at ROM and was so disappointed. Any thoughts?
    It is odd to me that we only talk about ROM here. Birdman opened my eyes to the amount of spas in OC before he got shot down.

  6. #2150

    Independent masssage

    Is there any totally independent girls similar to Alisonbrose?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ne/Alisonbrose

  7. #2149
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigwoof2  [View Original Post]
    What about the sessions were disappointing? Looks? Service? Curious as I was going to give them at least
    one time try myself.
    All the above.

    Looks 4 out of 10.

    The rest 3 out of 10.

  8. #2148
    Quote Originally Posted by Blips  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or has the quality of the girls at ROM and other spas gone down hill? I got into this hobby for variety but now you really are taking your chances seeing a new girl. Over the last few weeks I've seen Janet and Olivia at ROM and was so disappointed. Any thoughts?
    What about the sessions were disappointing? Looks? Service? Curious as I was going to give them at least one time try myself.

  9. #2147
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySpam  [View Original Post]
    Krystal was absolutely the best deal in town back when she worked next to that Donut shop. She probably one of the best firm massages I ever had and then nice sensual HJ finish. I can't remember anymore but it was probably less than $ all in for the hour which was a great deal.
    Is this the Krystal that worked at the Ortega therapy day spa in San Juan? There is a donut shop over there.

  10. #2146

    Quality of providers

    Is it me or has the quality of the girls at ROM and other spas gone down hill? I got into this hobby for variety but now you really are taking your chances seeing a new girl. Over the last few weeks I've seen Janet and Olivia at ROM and was so disappointed. Any thoughts?

  11. #2145
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinhwangster  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers, has anyone seen Tokyo from ROM recently? I texted the spa and said she doesn't work there anymore wanted to know where she moved onto next. I'm the mean time I thought Tokyo was cool cause she was Asian but had an accent like she was born in the US. Anyone recommendations for someone like that?
    She has an IG she uses for booking. It was mentioned in this thread somewhere.

  12. #2144
    Quote Originally Posted by DCramer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone noticed that there is no loyalty to a shop lately. I've seen SantaAna girls in Lake Forest, Nuru Laguna at the new Blue Orange, everyone is in and out of ROM. Personally I love it as they use different names and I can always find my favorite.

    My guess is they are searching for more business as they don't understand that with the new house rules where the ladies collect the house fees guys are not interested in a standard 1 hour at 300.
    I take the name changing as generally a bad thing. If the girl is good business should follow them based on their name. The number of OC nuru spots isn't huge and if you are constantly changing names I assume its because they burn too many bridges on the last name they used. A few of the places you mentioned though do have more than one associated spas. Total tips definitely are inflating and finding favorites amongst the newer girls is tough.

  13. #2143

    Tokyo from ROM

    Hey mongers, has anyone seen Tokyo from ROM recently? I texted the spa and said she doesn't work there anymore wanted to know where she moved onto next. I'm the mean time I thought Tokyo was cool cause she was Asian but had an accent like she was born in the US. Anyone recommendations for someone like that?

  14. #2142

    Tokyo ROM

    Anyone know what happens to Tokyo at ROM? Texted rom and they said she doesn't work there anymore. Trying to to find where she's at now. Anyone have another suggestion for an Asian chick that doesn't have an accent?

  15. #2141

    Girls moving around

    Has anyone noticed that there is no loyalty to a shop lately. I've seen SantaAna girls in Lake Forest, Nuru Laguna at the new Blue Orange, everyone is in and out of ROM. Personally I love it as they use different names and I can always find my favorite.

    My guess is they are searching for more business as they don't understand that with the new house rules where the ladies collect the house fees guys are not interested in a standard 1 hour at 300.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape