High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 582 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8303

    Vanilla Creme

    Quote Originally Posted by Wavehaven203  [View Original Post]
    Really? What was so bad about it?
    Constant interuptions (knocks on the door, checking phone), no engagment (dead fish). Maybe I caught her on a bad day.

  2. #8302

    Any intel on this BBW?

    Has anybody seen this woman? Mature BBW. Couldn't find any reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...m/232808263565

    475-XXX-9854.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1088.jpg‎   IMG_1086.jpg‎   IMG_1087.jpg‎  

  3. #8301

    Vanillla

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Juicy.

    Looks like she around Whalley / Pond Lily area of New Haven.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...s/855402787745
    https://secrethostess.com/10737998/
    203-XXX-2779

    P.S. Escort name, redacted phone, and attach images in addition to link. These make it easier to search and links go bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    She is Not worth the time and effort. Unless you just need a pump and dump. I would skip.
    Really? What was so bad about it?

  4. #8300

    Juicy

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Juicy.

    Looks like she around Whalley / Pond Lily area of New Haven.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...s/855402787745
    https://secrethostess.com/10737998/
    203-XXX-2779

    P.S. Escort name, redacted phone, and attach images in addition to link. These make it easier to search and links go bad.
    How's the service for this one though?

  5. #8299
    DreamWalker22
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OtisHimeros  [View Original Post]
    What a shame such a smart sexy girl who loved to fuck, some trepidation with the Bad news boyfriend. Says she wants to get treatment. Does she still have the dogs? Feel bad for them. A double with her and Dahl was peak for me. Dahl stayed up. Supposedly One of her regs was going to get her going on OF and instead ripped her off. Missed opportunity for sure. I've stayed away but feel bad for her. Maybe she will egt into a program when she goes to trial. Good hunting.
    It's a shame when someone with so much potential goes down a bad path.

  6. #8298
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    She is Not worth the time and effort. Unless you just need a pump and dump. I would skip.
    She'd have to pay me. A lot.

  7. #8297

    Shamu?

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    She is Not worth the time and effort. Unless you just need a pump and dump. I would skip.
    Holy Shit. This bird looks like a god damn beached whale.

  8. #8296

    Vanilla creme

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Vanilla Creme.

    Uses an iphone number. OF creator.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...a/169398408615
    https://tryst.link/escort/vanillacreme
    203-XXX-5770

    P.S. Put Escort name, redacted phone number, and add images. This makes it easier to search and links go bad.
    She is Not worth the time and effort. Unless you just need a pump and dump. I would skip.

  9. #8295

    Juicy - New Haven

    Juicy.

    Looks like she around Whalley / Pond Lily area of New Haven.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...s/855402787745
    https://secrethostess.com/10737998/
    203-XXX-2779

    P.S. Escort name, redacted phone, and attach images in addition to link. These make it easier to search and links go bad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3912.jpg‎   IMG_3913.jpg‎   IMG_3914.jpg‎   IMG_3915.jpg‎   IMG_3916.jpg‎  

    IMG_3917.jpg‎  

  10. #8294

    Vanilla Creme - Stamford

    Vanilla Creme.

    Uses an iphone number. OF creator.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...a/169398408615
    https://tryst.link/escort/vanillacreme
    203-XXX-5770

    P.S. Put Escort name, redacted phone number, and add images. This makes it easier to search and links go bad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3906.jpg‎   IMG_3907.jpg‎   IMG_3908.jpg‎   IMG_3909.jpg‎   IMG_3910.jpg‎  

    IMG_3911.jpg‎  

  11. #8293

    Coco aka Carramello - I see flags

    Quote Originally Posted by AllKindsOfNutz  [View Original Post]
    Saw her ad a few months ago and have been waiting to link up but scheduling was always an issue. Wondering if anyone had any intel. I didn't see any reviews so just figured I'd ask before I take a dive. Interesting menu so I'm hoping she's not a scam.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/312165278378
    Coco aka Carramello. No location in ad - Flag. Colorado area code - Flag. Posts ads in other states - Flag. OF creator as well. I don't see any reviews. She provided a street address but no town or confirmation. Responses stopped.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/312165278378
    https://x.com/_carramello2
    303-XXX-5979

    P.S. Escort name, redacted phone, and attach images in addition to link. These make it easier to search and links go bad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3900.jpg‎   IMG_3901.jpg‎   IMG_3902.jpg‎   IMG_3903.jpg‎   IMG_3904.jpg‎  

    IMG_3905.jpg‎  

  12. #8292

  13. #8291

    Any info on this one?

    Saw her ad a few months ago and have been waiting to link up but scheduling was always an issue. Wondering if anyone had any intel. I didn't see any reviews so just figured I'd ask before I take a dive. Interesting menu so I'm hoping she's not a scam.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/312165278378

  14. #8290

    Passed Away

    Quote Originally Posted by BoltonChaser  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen Brenda / Pretty Woman in Wallingford post in a while. Rumor here is she's only seeing previous clients. After my earlier review with Pussycat Meow, I've got an itch to scratch for big fake tits and a bimbo MILF / GILF would be perfect.

    Note: I suspect she might be out of the business? Rumor is her incall was up for sale and found a new owner last month.

    Anyone willing to connect me with her? PM is fine if discretion preferred.
    You may have heard she passed away in August of this year!

    https://www.scottfuneralhomeinc.com/...renda-Frantzis

  15. #8289

    Hazel aka ThickQueen aka BustyQueen

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Hazel aka ThickQueen aka BustyQueen.

    No info on her. Couldn't find any reviews or face pics. Reverse inage just goes to her ads posted all around CT. Phone is a text app.

    203-XXX-4711

    P.S. Drop pics in your post in case the link goes dead plus quick reference while peeps are scrolling.
    Saw once and will not repeat. She's kind of rough looking. Not cute. Friendly enough but pretty business like, watches the clock. Body is dumpy type of heavy. Tits are large but very droopy. Bruises on legs deal. No CIM. Nothing terrible but wished I had done the "left my wallet in the car" routine.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape