Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 582 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 130 530 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 8723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8288
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Hazel aka ThickQueen aka BustyQueen.

    No info on her. Couldn't find any reviews or face pics. Reverse inage just goes to her ads posted all around CT. Phone is a text app.

    203-XXX-4711

    P.S. Drop pics in your post in case the link goes dead plus quick reference while peeps are scrolling.
    Thanks. Maybe I'll try this week and report back.

  2. #8287
    Quote Originally Posted by OtisHimeros  [View Original Post]
    What a shame such a smart sexy girl who loved to fuck, some trepidation with the Bad news boyfriend. Says she wants to get treatment. Does she still have the dogs? Feel bad for them. A double with her and Dahl was peak for me. Dahl stayed up. Supposedly One of her regs was going to get her going on OF and instead ripped her off. Missed opportunity for sure. I've stayed away but feel bad for her. Maybe she will egt into a program when she goes to trial. Good hunting.
    LOL Dahl aka Daleth was going to do OF? I wouldn't even do OF with her. It is a somewhat common thing though for guys to scam girls about OF. Record a session, maybe not even pay her. If a page is not created or the girl doesn't even have an ID, the guy is usually scamming for a freebie. I always verify those things before any agreements or content is made. Not much of a market for junkie content. For those that like her, enjoy it, I guess. She was a regular at one point until she fell off the habits cliff.

  3. #8286

    RE: Hazel aka ThickQueen aka BustyQueen - Branford

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Tried to search the number and just last 4 with no luck.

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...i/221914104072
    Hazel aka ThickQueen aka BustyQueen.

    No info on her. Couldn't find any reviews or face pics. Reverse inage just goes to her ads posted all around CT. Phone is a text app.

    203-XXX-4711

    P.S. Drop pics in your post in case the link goes dead plus quick reference while peeps are scrolling.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3748.jpg‎   IMG_3742.jpg‎   IMG_3743.jpg‎   IMG_3744.jpg‎   IMG_3745.jpg‎  

    IMG_3746.jpg‎   IMG_3747.jpg‎  

  4. #8285
    DreamWalker22
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by OtisHimeros  [View Original Post]
    Nice report. I was a fan until she left me waiting for an hour in September and then a few weeks later blew me off for an appointment. Then texted to apologize and meet up later, I agreed and got no replies. Another great girl spiraling into the abyss.
    That's the worst. When the reliability goes, you got to cut your losses, no matter how good it was.

  5. #8284

    Jazz Jasmine Spiralling

    What a shame such a smart sexy girl who loved to fuck, some trepidation with the Bad news boyfriend. Says she wants to get treatment. Does she still have the dogs? Feel bad for them. A double with her and Dahl was peak for me. Dahl stayed up. Supposedly One of her regs was going to get her going on OF and instead ripped her off. Missed opportunity for sure. I've stayed away but feel bad for her. Maybe she will egt into a program when she goes to trial. Good hunting.

  6. #8283

    Charisma Elysia Noir

    Nice report. I was a fan until she left me waiting for an hour in September and then a few weeks later blew me off for an appointment. Then texted to apologize and meet up later, I agreed and got no replies. Another great girl spiraling into the abyss. ??

  7. #8282

    Anyone seen?

    Tried to search the number and just last 4 with no luck.

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...i/221914104072

  8. #8281

    RE: Krystle

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    What are we using for reverse image search? I can never get anything to work.
    I've had the most luck with google image search. If on mobile, switch it to desktop version otherwise it goes to google lens and finds products which was my issue recently.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Any link or handle?
    Sent her IG in DMs.

  9. #8280
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Reverse image search the posted pic gets you to her social with full name. Full name gets her real number and other deets. Hit or miss, but some girls will respond on their socials for meeting up. I wouldn't talk too much of specifics until getting to the phone. Using only the phone to contact could look creepier, and they'll ask where you got the number from. Most will ask for a specific name from said "person" that passed it to you.
    What are we using for reverse image search? I can never get anything to work.

  10. #8279
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    40 yr old Widower with previous larceny and DUI convictions. I haven't seen her on stg. Her house looks decent on her IG with pool and jucuzzi.
    Any link or handle?

  11. #8278
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWalker22  [View Original Post]
    It's always a shame when someone spirals like that, especially when you remember how they used to be. Thanks for the heads-up, but it's definitely a situation to steer clear of now.
    I'd would advise yes steer clear. Prob even if she and dahlia separate. She def was a very beautiful and fun girl but it's prety evident there much harder stuff being used than prior when used to smoke up a bit prior to a sessions. Whenever they're vanishing to the bathroom for a while first it's never a good sign. Not the same mentally anymore at all.

  12. #8277

    RE: Krystle

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth  [View Original Post]
    Any contact info?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spaman  [View Original Post]
    No, just chatted briefly. Lives in the cove, that's all I know.
    Reverse image search the posted pic gets you to her social with full name. Full name gets her real number and other deets. Hit or miss, but some girls will respond on their socials for meeting up. I wouldn't talk too much of specifics until getting to the phone. Using only the phone to contact could look creepier, and they'll ask where you got the number from. Most will ask for a specific name from said "person" that passed it to you.

  13. #8276

    At that price?

    She is a true MILF, and I'm interested.

    4 bills seems like a LOT for an hour. Tell me it's worth it and I'll weigh my options again.

  14. #8275

    Not sure anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    Charisma looks really sexy, I think her rates are bit too much, but I got concerned when I saw her posting that she was staying with " Bambi " whom has a few rip off reports.
    I saw Charisma last year in Fairfield or thereabouts--she was wonderful, sexy, funny, and a good time although rates were high (200 for HH).

    Lately I've seen her posting as Elysia Noir in a bunch of different places in CT all on STG and that kind of freaks me out.

    I don't think I'll repeat. Weight gain and name change are two flags in my book.

  15. #8274
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth  [View Original Post]
    Any contact info?
    No, just chatted briefly. Lives in the cove, that's all I know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape