Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 529 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 7922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7472
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken010  [View Original Post]
    I used to frequent AMPs quite a bit, but I've laid off more lately. The rotating providers can be maddening. They'll stare at you like you're crazy if you ask for a particular name. If you can get the real Chinese name out of them that can help, but even then they get rotated out. I used to go to Water Cube, saw an older woman who went by Mia. Little attempts at speaking Chinese, treating her like a real person eventually led to her volunteering herself for FS. It was wonderful. I enjoy an old fashion beaver and she had it, well groomed. I was a regular for a while. We talked a lot. One day she says she's going on vacation to Orlando and never came back. Since they recycle names, when I came back for Mia and she stepped into the room. It was a completely different girl.

    I can't say I didn't like the excitement of the unexpected, the challenge after the flip, but it got old for me.

    Maybe I'll try again later.

    What's in a name?
    I went to water cube years ago, can't remember names, 2 girls paying me a lot of attention they were probably high 30's low 40's. Thought I was in for a good time then the doorbell rang... Seems they forgot they had a scheduled appointment for a couples massage. Well that ended all the attention and got a rush job from one of them. That's when Melbourne was getting a lot of options opening up, so I never went back. Haven't heard any reports from that place lately.

  2. #7471

    The Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Mlb954  [View Original Post]
    Been following the reviews for awhile so had to see for myself. Jasmine gave a GREAT massage for the first part of my visit, then Yuyu came in. I followed the tips mentioned below and she said "that's all? But I stuck to it and she was okay with it. Not Orlando level of service, but still pretty good! Especially for Brevard. I did Opt for the half hour and no TS since there was concerns of theft, but after this visit and making a good impression. I plan to return and do the TS and full hour next time.

    Side note:

    I tried to find Eva at Star in MI on another day, but no luck. Older lady working acted like she never heard the name before.
    I used to frequent AMPs quite a bit, but I've laid off more lately. The rotating providers can be maddening. They'll stare at you like you're crazy if you ask for a particular name. If you can get the real Chinese name out of them that can help, but even then they get rotated out. I used to go to Water Cube, saw an older woman who went by Mia. Little attempts at speaking Chinese, treating her like a real person eventually led to her volunteering herself for FS. It was wonderful. I enjoy an old fashion beaver and she had it, well groomed. I was a regular for a while. We talked a lot. One day she says she's going on vacation to Orlando and never came back. Since they recycle names, when I came back for Mia and she stepped into the room. It was a completely different girl.

    I can't say I didn't like the excitement of the unexpected, the challenge after the flip, but it got old for me.

    Maybe I'll try again later.

    What's in a name?

  3. #7470

    Star

    Doesn't sound like you had a good pic, anybody have advice on who to ask for at Star? If I can't score here I might try TC Palm but that has pretty much a roll of dice. Thanks.

  4. #7469

    Zen Melt

    Been following the reviews for awhile so had to see for myself. Jasmine gave a GREAT massage for the first part of my visit, then Yuyu came in. I followed the tips mentioned below and she said "that's all? But I stuck to it and she was okay with it. Not Orlando level of service, but still pretty good! Especially for Brevard. I did Opt for the half hour and no TS since there was concerns of theft, but after this visit and making a good impression. I plan to return and do the TS and full hour next time.

    Side note:

    I tried to find Eva at Star in MI on another day, but no luck. Older lady working acted like she never heard the name before.

  5. #7468
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcspector  [View Original Post]
    Anybody tried Town Massage? I've tried, but no success.

    Any intel?

    Thank you.
    I've seen no recent reviews, a year or so ago I remember reading it was legit.

    Things change rather quickly though.

  6. #7467

    Town Massage

    Anybody tried Town Massage? I've tried, but no success.

    Any intel?

    Thank you.

  7. #7466
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianFlyer32  [View Original Post]
    I've frequented zen melt a few times and have always paid the house fee 60/80, and tipped 140. That gets me fun after the massage. When I give her the tip usually depends if she asks now or later. I saw YuYu when her first day working, Linda performed the massage and said someone will be giving the shower. I brought the tip to the shower, I wasn't going to leave it there since there's been a report of theft. I handed her the tip and she looked disappointed when she counted. But I wasn't going to give her any more. Since they did a switch, I ended up getting another half hour massage and BBBJCIM. Anyways, from experience, the others will give you FS but you want Linda, she used to be Jasmine. She's older looking, with a little RBF. If you can recuperate quick, she'll take care of you twice. There are members I chat with that can back that up.
    Thanks for clearing that up some, I personally haven't visited, not much consistency in reviews. Whenever I head that way I make a right instead of a left and go see tiffany in east orlando for the sure thing.

  8. #7465

    Zen

    Quote Originally Posted by Hos321  [View Original Post]
    Visited Zen melt twice recently.

    1st visit was great, I asked the girls name but she just said girlfriend, good body, slightly older but still probably late 30's early 40's if I had to guess.

    Service was great, paid attention to all the correct spots and was a lot of fun. On my way out she introduced me to YuYu and she told me come back tomorrow.

    2nd visit, I came back tomorrow and had a session with Yuyu, totally different experience, felt rushed and like she didn't want to be there, after about 5 or 6 minutes of a few different positions she stops and says she's tired hand job now. Her English was not very good so this is my best interpretation of what she was trying to tell me. I ask for 69 or BJ and she says that's extra. Tried to play with her pussy while she was trying to run one out of me and she kept pulling that away, attempts to play with tits my hands were moved off them, and every time I got close and told her don't stop she would complain that her arm was getting tired and stopped. Ultimately left without finishing. Yuyu is quite attractive but given my experience I will not repeat.

    Both visits a tip of 160 was provided up front.
    I've frequented zen melt a few times and have always paid the house fee 60/80, and tipped 140. That gets me fun after the massage. When I give her the tip usually depends if she asks now or later. I saw YuYu when her first day working, Linda performed the massage and said someone will be giving the shower. I brought the tip to the shower, I wasn't going to leave it there since there's been a report of theft. I handed her the tip and she looked disappointed when she counted. But I wasn't going to give her any more. Since they did a switch, I ended up getting another half hour massage and BBBJCIM. Anyways, from experience, the others will give you FS but you want Linda, she used to be Jasmine. She's older looking, with a little RBF. If you can recuperate quick, she'll take care of you twice. There are members I chat with that can back that up.

  9. #7464
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1232

    Zen melt dice roll

    Quote Originally Posted by Hos321  [View Original Post]
    Visited Zen melt twice recently.

    1st visit was great, I asked the girls name but she just said girlfriend, good body, slightly older but still probably late 30's early 40's if I had to guess.

    Service was great, paid attention to all the correct spots and was a lot of fun. On my way out she introduced me to YuYu and she told me come back tomorrow.

    2nd visit, I came back tomorrow and had a session with Yuyu, totally different experience, felt rushed and like she didn't want to be there, after about 5 or 6 minutes of a few different positions she stops and says she's tired hand job now. Her English was not very good so this is my best interpretation of what she was trying to tell me. I ask for 69 or BJ and she says that's extra. Tried to play with her pussy while she was trying to run one out of me and she kept pulling that away, attempts to play with tits my hands were moved off them, and every time I got close and told her don't stop she would complain that her arm was getting tired and stopped. Ultimately left without finishing. Yuyu is quite attractive but given my experience I will not repeat.

    Both visits a tip of 160 was provided up front.
    I've read some good reviews of this place can't say I remember a price being quoted, so I don't know what the good reviews are spending?? maybe shill maybe not...she got that kind of money and wants extra for everything?? wow!

    that's what the all stars in orlando are getting 8/160 for a sure thing(all in)including amazing table shower. I know it's a drive but guaranteed, I'm not throwing away that kind of money on a roll of the dice.

  10. #7463

    Zen melt

    Visited Zen melt twice recently.

    1st visit was great, I asked the girls name but she just said girlfriend, good body, slightly older but still probably late 30's early 40's if I had to guess.

    Service was great, paid attention to all the correct spots and was a lot of fun. On my way out she introduced me to YuYu and she told me come back tomorrow.

    2nd visit, I came back tomorrow and had a session with Yuyu, totally different experience, felt rushed and like she didn't want to be there, after about 5 or 6 minutes of a few different positions she stops and says she's tired hand job now. Her English was not very good so this is my best interpretation of what she was trying to tell me. I ask for 69 or BJ and she says that's extra. Tried to play with her pussy while she was trying to run one out of me and she kept pulling that away, attempts to play with tits my hands were moved off them, and every time I got close and told her don't stop she would complain that her arm was getting tired and stopped. Ultimately left without finishing. Yuyu is quite attractive but given my experience I will not repeat.

    Both visits a tip of 160 was provided up front.

  11. #7462

    Uuuuugggg.

    Quote Originally Posted by MJ1960  [View Original Post]
    I hope we aren't talking about the zen next to the liquor store on 192. Two older woman working there. Looked like lots of plastic to look younger They did not seem to know who yuyu was. Decent massage but the I asked for BJ for 100. And got the worst cellophane cover BJ I've ever gotten. Please tell.

    Me I had the wrong zen!
    I just looked it up. Wrong one. Thank god. I'll be heading thee next week.

  12. #7461

    The right Zen?

    I hope we aren't talking about the zen next to the liquor store on 192. Two older woman working there. Looked like lots of plastic to look younger They did not seem to know who yuyu was. Decent massage but the I asked for BJ for 100. And got the worst cellophane cover BJ I've ever gotten. Please tell.

    Me I had the wrong zen!

  13. #7460

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by BarryAllen19  [View Original Post]
    Yep another post for Zen.

    Stopped by on my way home tonight, was met by Linda and handed off to Yu Yu! Man what a you tight little spinner. Hr with a shower, she told me to get undressed and she followed suit. Led me to the shower room and starter playing with the boys immediately. After warming up the table she started off with BBBJ and didn't stop for quite a while. Lots of action on both ends then she proceeded to clean me up. Led me back to the room where we had some 69 action followed by missionary on the side of the bed. She was apprehensive at first about my size but I took it nice and slow, after a few strokes she was enjoying it. There's something about watching her stomach move up and down with every stroke. We switched to doggy and filled the bag. She cleaned me up and started with the massage. I was pleasantly surprised that the massage wasn't half bad. Definitely will return.
    What was the damage? Did you pay up front? And was this your first time there?

  14. #7459
    Thanks for your report. Appreciate it. You finally got L1 or L2?. What was the damage to go prepared?

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Launcher321  [View Original Post]
    Being disgruntled with the current offering at the local AMP's I decided to try the 8010 N Atlantis Ave. location in Cape Canaveral. I have only stopped in there once before but didn't partake as the old gal was really rough looking. Serena was anything but, petite and slim, cute face with a whispery voice that spoke decent English. I'd guess she's in her thirties.

    I opted for an hour and the massage was quite nice. At the flip she also provided a great facial, upper back and neck massage. A favorite for me. I really enjoyed my experience with her and I'm planning a return visit soon. Serena is absolutely worth a visit.

    Enjoy, L.

  15. #7458

    North Atlantic Ave

    Being disgruntled with the current offering at the local AMP's I decided to try the 8010 N Atlantis Ave. location in Cape Canaveral. I have only stopped in there once before but didn't partake as the old gal was really rough looking. Serena was anything but, petite and slim, cute face with a whispery voice that spoke decent English. I'd guess she's in her thirties.

    I opted for an hour and the massage was quite nice. At the flip she also provided a great facial, upper back and neck massage. A favorite for me. I really enjoyed my experience with her and I'm planning a return visit soon. Serena is absolutely worth a visit.

    Enjoy, L.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape