Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 581 1081 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 17695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16495
    Quote Originally Posted by BuderBum314  [View Original Post]
    Post is a little confusing. Are you saying it's 1 hundo for a BBBJ with mutation touch? Also, how is her head game and what's her incall location like?
    I asked for a BBBJ appointment and she said. 6 in text.

    But when it was time she started to put the condom on and I asked and she said bare would be another 50 (so 1. 1 total).

    During the deed I went to fondle her chest and she said it was 100 to be able to do that. I'm guessing she meant minimum 100.

    It was in a hotel room in Maryland Heights.

    Her head game is great long as you give her direction. I started by letting her do it on her own but it wasn't going anywhere (she started fast and hard, but that doesn't do anything for me, needs to be soft and slow) so after awhile I told her and she obliged without complaint. She was eager to please. After the new direction she had me edging for awhile and then I finished.

  2. #16494
    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyIsMyName  [View Original Post]
    Adrianna is looking for more regulars.

    Seniors DM me for number.

    Her body is still great.
    Inhabe tried to see her bit seems she aleays has something else going on when inwant to set something up.

  3. #16493

    70

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    Man, I think it's great you're still doing this in your 70's. Hopefully I will be too. Do you find it that hard to find a provider though? Obviously there are some, but it seems like if anything providers have a cutoff on the young side. Some don't even see guys younger than 40.
    I lie and get away with it. 10 years or so.

  4. #16492
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton425  [View Original Post]
    I saw one of her ads somewhere a week or so ago and she stated that her cut off age is 55 years old. That leaves me out, but it's her choice and I get it. I'm in my 70's now and it gets tougher to find a provider who will see an old guy. Maybe I should lie about my age like some of the ladies do. I guess business is good enough for her and she can afford to be picky. Oh well. Some girls like us old guys and I wish she was one of them.
    I saw her when I was oblivious to dogs. I remember she was yelling at het dog while I was leaving. She does have a full menu with good value.

  5. #16491

    Adrianna

    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who remember her, she's been in and out of the game for the past few years. She's a no BS mature provider and currently UTR looking for a few new friends. Senior members welcome.
    Adrianna is looking for more regulars.

    Seniors DM me for number.

    Her body is still great.

  6. #16490
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton425  [View Original Post]
    I saw one of her ads somewhere a week or so ago and she stated that her cut off age is 55 years old. That leaves me out, but it's her choice and I get it. I'm in my 70's now and it gets tougher to find a provider who will see an old guy. Maybe I should lie about my age like some of the ladies do. I guess business is good enough for her and she can afford to be picky. Oh well. Some girls like us old guys and I wish she was one of them.
    Man, I think it's great you're still doing this in your 70's. Hopefully I will be too. Do you find it that hard to find a provider though? Obviously there are some, but it seems like if anything providers have a cutoff on the young side. Some don't even see guys younger than 40.

  7. #16489
    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    This one is legit. She's pretty chill and pretty good looking. Looks like her pics. She will send you a "quick menu" but you have to ask specifically for the cost of things she doesn't mention.

    For example, I went for a BBBJ and it was. 6 but I wasn't aware a BBBJ was 1. 1 (even though I requested one she didn't inform me of the increase). Also it's a minimum of 1. 0 to be able to feel on her while getting head which was new to me. Every woman I've got head from allows breast fondling but she told me "You got to pay at least 100 to do that. ".

    Other than that, she's worth seeing.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/196860740
    I saw one of her ads somewhere a week or so ago and she stated that her cut off age is 55 years old. That leaves me out, but it's her choice and I get it. I'm in my 70's now and it gets tougher to find a provider who will see an old guy. Maybe I should lie about my age like some of the ladies do. I guess business is good enough for her and she can afford to be picky. Oh well. Some girls like us old guys and I wish she was one of them.

  8. #16488

    Baby Mama

    Quote Originally Posted by Dasgtin123  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you seen this one? She's been posting for while. Quick responses with her texts, wanted to try her out. She doesn't do incall thou, only car or out.

    Asking for any infos. PM welcome.

    THA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/186658075297
    Seen her once long ago, a bit bigger than her pics but okay fun. Probably best that she doesn't do incalls since her place is a massive dump with clothes and garbage everywhere. Also I was balls deep in her when I noticed movement on the other bed and saw it was a baby staring back at me. The fact she had a little kid a few inches away from us getting down and dirty really turned me off so much that I never went back. Like woman, please put your baby somewhere else, what if he remembers that when he grows up?

  9. #16487
    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    This one is legit. She's pretty chill and pretty good looking. Looks like her pics. She will send you a "quick menu" but you have to ask specifically for the cost of things she doesn't mention.

    For example, I went for a BBBJ and it was. 6 but I wasn't aware a BBBJ was 1. 1 (even though I requested one she didn't inform me of the increase). Also it's a minimum of 1. 0 to be able to feel on her while getting head which was new to me. Every woman I've got head from allows breast fondling but she told me "You got to pay at least 100 to do that. ".

    Other than that, she's worth seeing.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/196860740
    Post is a little confusing. Are you saying it's 1 hundo for a BBBJ with mutation touch? Also, how is her head game and what's her incall location like?

  10. #16486

    Intel

    Have any of you seen this one? She's been posting for while. Quick responses with her texts, wanted to try her out. She doesn't do incall thou, only car or out.

    Asking for any infos. PM welcome.

    THA.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...-/186658075297

  11. #16485

    Passion

    This one is legit. She's pretty chill and pretty good looking. Looks like her pics. She will send you a "quick menu" but you have to ask specifically for the cost of things she doesn't mention.

    For example, I went for a BBBJ and it was. 6 but I wasn't aware a BBBJ was 1. 1 (even though I requested one she didn't inform me of the increase). Also it's a minimum of 1. 0 to be able to feel on her while getting head which was new to me. Every woman I've got head from allows breast fondling but she told me "You got to pay at least 100 to do that. ".

    Other than that, she's worth seeing.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/196860740

  12. #16484
    Quote Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand. You saw her but are asking for a review?? FYI one of your links is dead and the Jburrows link just goes to his member page, and another one just goes to a sex chat website.
    Sorry. My age and IT incompetence are on display for all to see.

    I did not visit her.

    I posted the report JBurrows submitted in April. The Report begins with "Star Report" and includes the next 2 paragraphs.

    I wanted to post links to the info & the ads I found on Star. I was trying to be thorough in the research and give others access to what I found. I see the first link is dead. Sorry. The others go to info or ads re Star.

    I thought The JBurrows link in the paragraph would be the link for his post from April. I did not intend to post JBurrows "number of posts".

    I apologize. I am a knucklehead!

  13. #16483
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmAvn  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has info on "Star?" She has been around a while. She appears to be an attractive young lady. She has two TER reviews, not a bunch. I rely much more on first hand information from this group than other sources. Even "dreams" from this group are much more reliable than reviews from many other sites. ..........



    Asking for my painfully honest, brutally truthful friend. .
    I don't understand. You saw her but are asking for a review?? FYI one of your links is dead and the Jburrows link just goes to his member page, and another one just goes to a sex chat website.

  14. #16482

    Star?? Anyone??

    Wondering if anyone has info on "Star?" She has been around a while. She appears to be an attractive young lady. She has two TER reviews, not a bunch. I rely much more on first hand information from this group than other sources. Even "dreams" from this group are much more reliable than reviews from many other sites. .

    The report below from JBurrows (https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/mem...70814-JBurrows) may be the answer to the question. However, the link goes to the LC home page vs the ad.

    "Star Report.

    So I'm not sure why I haven't seen a report for her yet. I was in a pinch (see below) & after being ghosted for almost an hour from someone else I tried to connect. Not what I expected! Looks much better than pictures in the post. She's sweet and chill & imo thinner than pics suggest. She's pretty open & was available on the fly literally 2 buildings down from where I was ghosted.

    It may not have been the experience I've received from others but sweet, soft spoken, mousey voice, she's a cutie for sure. For some there's a bit of baby damage maybe a turn off. But to each their own. 200 got me BBBJ & covered FS for hhr. She preferred doggie which, ok, got me done quick but I was short on time too so. Would certainly repeat. Worth it!

    Below are the links I found.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/185754321#.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...7506087-405127

    https://callescort.org/314-750-6087

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/196830184#.

    Many thanks for any and all info or insights!!

    Asking for my painfully honest, brutally truthful friend. .

  15. #16481
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    If she wants regulars, she should try not standing guys up when they set up dates with her. I now know of 4 guys who had dates set up only for her to no show after confirming the same day. But if you look at her ad, if you do it to her she blacklists you.
    Skinny, no tits and she wants $5. NFW!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape