Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 6077
-
11-24-25 13:56 #5717Senior Member

Posts: 707I saw this lady what seems like 10 years ago
https://tryst.link/escort/natural_beauty
But these are the same pictures I didn't know she was still around I don't use tryst much.
She was probably on backpage then.
I think somewhere on Long Shoals.
Just wondering how she's held up.
-
11-24-25 02:46 #5716Senior Member

Posts: 67The important point was made. Don't trust her. More details will only help identify me to her since she is apparently monitoring these posts. Not happening. No there was no condom thing per the other post. I didn't even have time to loosten a belt buckle for God's sake. I find your condescention insulting.
Originally Posted by Popman
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 02:32 #5715Senior Member

Posts: 67I saw her a couple of weeks ago. Cordial. Relaxed meeting. I will repeat.
Originally Posted by UnderlovedGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-25 02:29 #5714Senior Member

Posts: 67My time with her a few months ago was great as noted above. I will repeat.
Originally Posted by Popman
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-25 23:21 #5713Senior Member

Posts: 446Hailey
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...a/648632688794
She is very accommodating and virtually anything in play as far as I could tell on a PFP basis.
Low end hotel but room passable. Good technique on bbj and gets wet easily.
I think she would go as low as 100 but she will upsell and try to start higher.
I would repeat.
-
11-23-25 22:57 #5712Senior Member

Posts: 446Pre vs post pay
A lot of providers ask for donation on the table. Many have been ripped off so they are wary and ask upfront. If someone asks for upfront I suggest showing the money and leaving it in your pocket. That way she knows you have it and if you can show good vibes they will almost always be cool with that. If they are hard set to get cash in hand beforehand it almost always going to be a shitty date.
Originally Posted by RedBird6969
[View Original Post]
Be prepared to walk out if that's the case. If you present decent and are polite they will almost always cave.
BTW, I texted that petite girl (Nixxi?) and said she got some bad reviews and asked for comment and she said a fella tried to take the condom off during sex so she ended the date. If true then she has a case.
-
11-23-25 10:58 #5711Senior Member

Posts: 773I don't understand being tricked out of a donation. I mean, if you show up and the provider robs you at gun or knife point, I get it, if you sent money before meeting a provider in person, that's on you. NEVER pre pay for services, never.
Originally Posted by AshevilleGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 12:36 #5710Senior Member

Posts: 86Carolina
Wondering if anybody has any Intel on Carolina? Nice body. Fair donations.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...n/252919066417
Thinking of see her next week. Thanks.
-
11-21-25 23:37 #5709Senior Member

Posts: 446Nixxi
Two guys report similar thing but no details? That's kind of what this forum is for gentlemen. Please provide a few more details so we know how the con works.
Originally Posted by AshevilleGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 18:36 #5708Senior Member

Posts: 90Same
Very similar thing happened to me. I do not recommend!
Originally Posted by ThreeLeg
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 11:48 #5707Senior Member

Posts: 29Tricked you out of your donation how?
Originally Posted by ThreeLeg
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 01:50 #5706Senior Member

Posts: 67Surprised by a cash and dash
Nixxi tricked me out of an hr donation recently and then dropped all her STG ads. Posting again today so beware.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...6/097856212003
Pictures were complimentary vs reality.
-
11-19-25 15:50 #5705Senior Member

Posts: 504Come see for yourself
Weird p;ost, been on for a while, no reports and location Hendersonville, but closer inspection reveals other cities, too. Got to be a scam? Any intell?
https://skipthegames.com/reply/phone/643746427275
-
11-17-25 16:43 #5704Senior Member

Posts: 446Marie
I believe it was legitimate. That was the number that was given out about a month and a half ago when another Monger first raised her name about coming back into the area. She has since changed it to another number. She also sent me a few pics which I assume are accurate. As I said she was super nice in the beginning and then for whatever reason not so nice. I suppose it can happen to any of us when under pressure or high
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-25 07:30 #5703Senior Member

Posts: 1709Popman your inbox is full. That number must be a scam because she doesn't act like that. I'm in Asheville today. Would.
Originally Posted by Popman
[View Original Post]
Appreciate a DM with your UTRs.








Reply With Quote




