Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 123 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 173 223 623 1123 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 37355
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35525

    This Latina is Legit

    Had a great time. QV including BBBJ was two bills. But we went longer than 20 min. Pics are real.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/7199063.htm?cat=1

  2. #35524

    Pixie

    I saw her about 2 months ago. It was a nice visit and I said I'd be a regular. I can't get a reply since then. Ikm trying to figure out if it's me or her. Anyone else getting replies?

  3. #35523

    Smh

    The level of frustration is though the roof dealing with most of these skanks. Unreliable, undependable, its just crazy.

  4. #35522
    Quote Originally Posted by BigToy779  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this one? Can't find anything on her and she is close to my office so I'd love to find a lunch time quick snack. Stay safe guys!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/340512231173
    Anyone dream with her? I reached out but no response. I haven't seen her post again either. I'm always weary especially lately with so many stings.

  5. #35521

    Catfish

    Hey guys. I went to see this one and it was an old lady that was not attractive. She was naked and saying she would do BBBJ for cheap, it was strange and I got out of there as fast as I could. Stay safe out there!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...-/565288478051

  6. #35520

    OUTCALL tonight

    Looking for a nice outcall massage+ tonight in Northern Chesterfield. Anyone have a sharable?

  7. #35519

    Lolo

    I guess its been about 2 years since I last saw Lolo- could I snag her number from someone? Also, anybody have any updates on Ivy / Amanda?

  8. #35518

    Re

    Not much detail going back in their local area
    Shoutout to Billy Thornton in Raleigh positive reviews thread/subforum however
    Might have to go further back however

    984 two Uno four sixxx sixxx 19 for Ginger.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    I just went to visit Dallas and Ginger.

    https://callescort.org/256-541-8230/videos

    160 hh safe play only. I had an amazing time and will be back when they are back.

    Looks 9/10 (I saw Dallas) CBJ was amazing and all positions welcome. Nice time.

  9. #35517

    2 hotties

    I just went to visit Dallas and Ginger.

    https://callescort.org/256-541-8230/videos

    160 hh safe play only. I had an amazing time and will be back when they are back.

    Looks 9/10 (I saw Dallas) CBJ was amazing and all positions welcome. Nice time.

  10. #35516

    Struck out

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a deep throat tomorrow morning. Any suggestions are appreciated. TIA.
    Didn't hear back from Packie, maybe inbox is full.

    Couldn't connect with, and not sure she's real: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/196859377.

    And this one wanted too much, and still not 100% sure she's real either: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/196866417.

  11. #35515

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekerB12  [View Original Post]
    I am curious about her. I have 2 questions. 1. Nowhere mentions Richmond, is she not doing Richmond? 2. I assume her gifts on a per-hour basis only, but can you go twice or just once and done?

    Thanks.
    Seen Madison twice, both outcalls in VA Beach. I can't confirm but suspect she would do an outcall to richmond but at higher price since she was complaining about getting around traffic in va beach by itself. Very business like and you only going once.

  12. #35514

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    The first one's pictures are 100 lbs ago and has been know to pull some BS with you. Once you get started, someone bangs on the door.

    I've seen Madison a few years ago in Hampton, she is outcall only. She's on the older side, decent body but very business like. I haven't repeated since.
    I am curious about her. I have 2 questions. 1. Nowhere mentions Richmond, is she not doing Richmond? 2. I assume her gifts on a per-hour basis only, but can you go twice or just once and done?

    Thanks.

  13. #35513

    Midlo 6 Latinas

    Don't go. A waste of time. Not the same girls and don't even show boobs. I showed have ran.

  14. #35512
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDiscovery  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a deep throat tomorrow morning. Any suggestions are appreciated. TIA.
    Might as well hmu lmao.

  15. #35511

    Deep Throat Request

    Looking for a deep throat tomorrow morning. Any suggestions are appreciated. TIA.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape