Thread: Rants, Raves & Opinions
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 60 of 994
-
01-09-26 14:28 #949Senior Member

Posts: 144The only thing I remember about Muse is setting up a visit several days ahead of time, and then, day of the visit, having her suddenly decide it wasn't worth her while to come to my side of town. Just blew it off like it wasn't no thing to waste my time and upset my plans at the last minute.
Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX
[View Original Post]
But there was an upside. I had previously established first contact with StrawberryFizzy and when I reached out to contact her, she hit me back on my celly within the hour. Fizzy is 10 x better in every way than Muse (younger, cuter, tighter, longer, sexier hair and a pleaser attitude), so it actually worked out for me!
-
01-05-26 13:22 #948Senior Member

Posts: 1142Contributions
I had no less than 10 PMs from regular profiles (not seniors) with a couple posts in their history. And these guys are asking me for the fetlife profile of a provider and / or wanting an invite the next time I take a gal to the theater when she has the itch to swallow some loads. Dude, seriously. I'm shocked at how many lurkers are on here that do not contribute and then have the ballz to ask me for favors. I'm not going to respond to any of you. Get out and start TOFTT and report back. Sheesh.
-
12-30-25 21:17 #947Senior Member

Posts: 1142I left a review of muse about three years ago. You're right, she is in her 50's. She has an accent, I think she's from Austria or Croatia or something. She's a bit curvy, but not fat. Nice tits and soft ass. I booked an hour. She had a private apartment on the waterfront where she met me on the street. She walked me up, it was a very nice place, very clean. Got me a drink, sat down and chatted and before I knew it, almost 30 min had past because she was rattling me with questions. I suggested that we get to business, at which time she told me only enough time for some petting and a BBBJ because she had someone booked right after me. I was so pissed. No CIM, she pulled it out onto her chest. Cleaned me up and kicked me out.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
About 3 days later, she reached out for another date. I laughed and said I'd never see her again. I hate that shit.
-
12-28-25 12:35 #946Senior Member

Posts: 1157Muse Scarlett
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-read.3189727/
Whining about how slow business is, smh, been on the gps board since 2016, profile says age 42 (I wouldn't be surprised if she's in her 50's now) and at 300 hhr. All you do is spread your legs open, smh the gps really got in your fucking head. When I see those gps rates it’s a turn off for me
-
12-12-25 14:27 #945Senior Member

Posts: 2035The stupidity of it all
Here's a crazy idea, stop acting entitled and lower your rates.
Originally Posted by Mizunate
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-25 14:14 #944Senior Member

Posts: 453Send a donation just because
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-read.3180899/
I'm sure she's fun to hang out with, but I'd like to know who would Venmo a provider randomly just because business is slow this time of year.
Providers want everything to be transactional. Then this?
Mixed messaging at best.
-
11-20-25 23:09 #943Senior Member

Posts: 138For a long time lurker you sure talks a lot and *love* to meddle. Like they said, (*beauty* is art of war).
Originally Posted by CuriousOrange
[View Original Post]
Threats and Accusation? No! Merely a taste of your own medicine my friend ^_^
You don't need to explain to me your shill behavior, not interested at all ^_^
I'll go back to lurking ^_^
Take away for you my friend --> "It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt"
-
11-20-25 23:03 #942Senior Member

Posts: 42My friend, both these places I had shared trash ass experiences, said in a polite way.
Originally Posted by SageSix
[View Original Post]
I apologize that you feel triggered. Threats and accusations? That's enough internet for the year.
Your perspective has been appreciated.
-
11-20-25 22:29 #941Senior Member

Posts: 138If you are a shill, love / beauty one just keep it to yourself and it will be for your own benefit. if you get the hint? Use your other account if you have one, using this one is full of hypocrisy!
Originally Posted by CuriousOrange
[View Original Post]
Just because one think creating more fake accounts 119 or joining a conversation means anything? It doesn't!
That's all I'm saying.
Peace ^_^
-
11-20-25 22:23 #940Senior Member

Posts: 42I literally haven't been back to Love Spa recently due to being time baited (showing up for a reservation time only to wait longer).
Originally Posted by SageSix
[View Original Post]
Its not the same now, so of course I gave credit where it's due. So I don't know what you mean by prevalent?
We're all here just to spread our personal experiences. Warpfactor is not crazy for thinking they way they did.
-
11-20-25 19:51 #939Senior Member

Posts: 138Np, you are a true gentleman ^_^
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
Peace
-
11-20-25 19:50 #938Senior Member

Posts: 2035Thank you
SageSix, thank you for the review, apologies if you posted before, I did not see it.
If I post a review but also found out the person is leaving soon, I normally mention it.
-
11-20-25 19:18 #937Senior Member

Posts: 138Shill spending time to debate with logics and reasoning? The essence of topic isn't about whether she's Japanese, its about trying to justified something without factual evidence to support one's statement.
Originally Posted by CuriousOrange
[View Original Post]
Coming from a Love shop shill? Hmmmmm you might not all talk about Love on your every post but..... ^_^
FYI: A catch phrase you use on one of your post is easily searchable on the forum and rather quite prevalent
-
11-20-25 18:43 #936Senior Member

Posts: 42Valid Observation
The whole defending a girl being Japanese thing was a bit too much. Then I realized 80% of his post is just defending / promoting every girl at Candy.
Originally Posted by WarpFactor69
[View Original Post]
Dudes a shill. But Candy is indeed a solid joint.
-
11-20-25 17:51 #935Senior Member

Posts: 2035Where and when did you have a session with joy? Could you post a detailed review please?
What I find odd is, I posted a review of my experience with joy at candy. Your reply seems like a "these are the girls that will be there next week" type of post. Which comes off as being a shill. I'm not saying that is what you are, but I'm pointing out how your post seems to me. Apologies if I'm getting it wrong.
Originally Posted by SageSix
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






