Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 4097 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 211 611 1111 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 61449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #59799

    What happened to her?

    What did happen to her? She was decent. If you know please enlighten me.

    Quote Originally Posted by BKMason  [View Original Post]
    Whatever happened to that girl?

    If you know, you know. She looked just like this.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video.ibeval...ty_riley_nixon

    BK.

  2. #59798

    Smoking Hot Stacy. Triangle

    Got a chance to hang out with Stacy again. Another great visit for me. I would imagine she gets picked up right away. When I saw her, she had on a green dress that complemented her body. If you like these photos, you're definitely going to like her in person. She has a phone, but you're going to have to get her number from her directly. The times I've seen her are weekends mid afternoon. I think she is around in the evenings after 4, but I'm not entirely sure.

    Treat her with respect if you get the opportunity to hang out. My repeat visits have only gotten better.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1977.jpg‎   IMG_1978.jpg‎   IMG_1979.jpg‎   IMG_1980.jpg‎   IMG_1981.jpg‎  


  3. #59797

    Jessica

    I forgot to ask the other day when I posted that new street interview vid with Taylor, about the other girl. This blonde named Jessica. Seems to be around one of the standard areas (iykyk). Anyone see this girl? Seems to try her job as a job so she might be worth seeing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20251122-144601_YouTube.jpg‎  

  4. #59796
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    There is this very tiny blonde girl that I've seen around. Looks young till you roll up on her. Then you can see the age. Looks like she barely weighs 95 lbs wet. Is this the one that I've seen reviews on that smokes a good pole. I've read how she suck D very good. And has anyone tried the P out? Do inbox me or reply to this post. I'm drawn to her for some reason. Found her by Busy Bee and on Ashton. And be careful out, popo out real hard.

    Phyuck!
    Friday night, I found her near the circle, scooped her up and took her to a spot where we could have some privacy. As the previous report mentioned, she has a petite frame, probably about 95 lbs, looks young but she's actually 37 yrs old. The head was on point, very enthusiastic and plenty of sound efffects. Her moans sounded like she was enjoying it more than me and personally, when a girl gets into it like that, it really turns me on. Proceeded to the main event and I was definitely pleased. Nice tight box, very flexible and gets into it verbally, saying how good my dick feels inside her. I tried to hold back, so I wouldn't cum too fast, LOL. After a few minutes, I filled her up and we got cleaned up and I took her back. Very pleasant personality, I'd definitely repeat.

    Chico.

  5. #59795

    Utr. J

    Whatever happened to that girl?

    If you know, you know. She looked just like this.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video.ibeval...ty_riley_nixon

    BK.

  6. #59794
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Streets were dead this afternoon. Spent a good hour just doing laps. Until I ran into Brianna by the triangle she has a pretty face and some nice dick sucking lips. She gets in and she's starts nod out. I thought I could salvage the date. But long story short I had to take an L. Her are some pics of Brianna.

    Went back to see what I could find scooped up Rachel ginger haired with a nose ring. Has no front teeth but her attitude is cool. We get to my spot and we just started making out. She's a bit chunky I whipped my dick out and while making out she gave a good tug. I played with her hair gyinger pussy. I asked her to suck my dick she was like hell yeah!!

    Like I said she has no front teeth but gives a good gummy. At the same time I played with her pussy. Laid her down and went to work. I like chubby girls they tend to have warm pussies. She's a screamer and after every stroke I gave her she kept moaning louder. Turned her over and oh my days that ass 🥵. Filled her up and dropped back off. No digits which sucks plus she lives in a bando. DMG was standard and I will repeat. 3rd pic of Rachel's plump ass.
    Who's. Didja catch any back draft off that dumper. She let's go you best be buckled in. Looks like she might of been toting some nice fun bags. Any pics of the front top half.

  7. #59793

    Brianna & Rachel

    Streets were dead this afternoon. Spent a good hour just doing laps. Until I ran into Brianna by the triangle she has a pretty face and some nice dick sucking lips. She gets in and she's starts nod out. I thought I could salvage the date. But long story short I had to take an L. Her are some pics of Brianna.

    Went back to see what I could find scooped up Rachel ginger haired with a nose ring. Has no front teeth but her attitude is cool. We get to my spot and we just started making out. She's a bit chunky I whipped my dick out and while making out she gave a good tug. I played with her hair gyinger pussy. I asked her to suck my dick she was like hell yeah!!

    Like I said she has no front teeth but gives a good gummy. At the same time I played with her pussy. Laid her down and went to work. I like chubby girls they tend to have warm pussies. She's a screamer and after every stroke I gave her she kept moaning louder. Turned her over and oh my days that ass 🥵. Filled her up and dropped back off. No digits which sucks plus she lives in a bando. DMG was standard and I will repeat. 3rd pic of Rachel's plump ass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1621.jpg‎   Screenshot-20251120-214318-2.jpg‎   Screenshot-20251120-214414-2.jpg‎  

  8. #59792

    Reese

    Ran into Resse. I've been looking for her. For about a week. Finally hooked up with her today. Ramsey and Pulaski. That's wher she normally is. If she is out. Took her to my spot, good date as usual. Cool chik, with great skills. That box got juicy and wet. Standard fee +tip.

    Treat her right and she will do the same.

  9. #59791

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by PanchSez  [View Original Post]
    Was Taylor going by Tate lately? That's the tat I remember on the side of her neck. I've seen her at the circle.
    Tate is her real name.

  10. #59790

    Asking too much.

    Not many out there with clean feet. Maybe just as rare as roast beef.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Do any of these gals wash their feet. Like p-yu enjoys the roast beef lips, I like a pair of clean feet. Don't think that's asking too much.

  11. #59789

    Clean Feet and Hands

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Do any of these gals wash their feet. Like p-yu enjoys the roast beef lips, I like a pair of clean feet. Don't think that's asking too much.
    Dirty hands and clean feet are something I look for too. The hands are easy to spot. I don't want those touching me or the inside of the truck. And if the take their shoes off and it smells like death, particularly in hot weather, it's a very short ride for them.

  12. #59788
    Quote Originally Posted by KenDude  [View Original Post]
    Those two pics don't even look like the same girl.
    Hear ye. These gals appearances can change dramatically depending on amount of use.

  13. #59787

    Ashley with hep C

    She said she got it from her boyfriend and here's something she and you should know about hep C. For those that might have been with her, it is spread by blood to blood contact only so most likely you have nothing to worry about. It is also curable with meds.

  14. #59786

    Bri

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Wilkens Bri (mid Oct).
    Those two pics don't even look like the same girl.

  15. #59785
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Near Busy Bee (mid Oct.).
    Do any of these gals wash their feet. Like p-yu enjoys the roast beef lips, I like a pair of clean feet. Don't think that's asking too much.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape