Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 5311
-
12-02-25 07:40 #5101Senior Member

Posts: 1016Sky visit
Stopped in yesterday & Blue opened the door & asked where have I been (she remembered me) Ended w / a great massagee.
-
11-25-25 13:35 #5100Regular Member

Posts: 10Old Lady Spa and Overpaying
This place should change their name to Old Lady Spa. Every time I go it's one 50'ish (that's 65 in Chinese years) woman working alone. They speak little English beyond "half owa or owa", "you rike? "how much? "hot croth? Mediocre massage and mechanical finish. I wish it was better because it's a good location. I would rate it 4/10.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
But friend, why are you jacking up prices? $170 for a HJ and rubber glove roaming? Cmon! First off pull up their ad on STG and show them it's $60 per hour they are advertising. Secondly, $40 max for an AMP HJ. Keep overpaying and then that will be the norm. Then will then they ask $150 plus house fee for a HJ. Toledo already is a hobbyist's desert. Don't make it worse.
-
11-24-25 19:04 #5099Senior Member

Posts: 136Asian Healthy Massage and 5333
Drove by Asian Healthy Massage on Alexis. Big lighted OPEN sign in the window.
Drove by 5333. No signs or lights in window. Curtains pulled closed over window. Looks closed up and gone.
-
11-21-25 14:52 #5098Senior Member

Posts: 54Always a bow wow when passing thru.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 19:58 #5097Senior Member

Posts: 136Lady Spa
Went to Lady Spa on Tuesday. They have been advertising that there is new management and new girls, so I thought I'd give it a try and check it out.
https://toledo.bedpage.com/Bodyrubs/.../23358962.html
What's not expecting to see any of the girls in the advertising picture, but hopefully the person there would be a little younger than the older lady that used to work there. It cost me. 7 to get in the door for 1 hour. The only lady I saw working there was probably late 40's. She was short, definitely not a spinner, average looks. She did have a nice rack. She does give a very good massage. On the flip, be kind of ask if I wanted a HJ to which I said okay. That cost me. 5. Thought I'd push a little more to see what I could get and how much. For another. 5 the top came up and the bottoms went down. I think she's very concerned about germs. She washed my hand with hand sanitizer and made me wear a rubber glove. She did give me a price for a CBJ, we discussed the pricing and I decided not to go that route.
Total cost was 1. 7. It wasn't bad, but I doubt if I go back.
-
11-20-25 16:52 #5096Senior Member

Posts: 104No, makes me wonder if she was flying solo.
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 12:52 #5095Senior Member

Posts: 1469She introduce you to any other women?
Originally Posted by DeltaGreen
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-25 23:09 #5094Regular Member

Posts: 7I'm referring to a place in the same lot as a smoke shop. Across street from the Bagel formally known as Barry.
Originally Posted by LucasD
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-25 18:48 #5093Senior Member

Posts: 104Sky Visit
Met at door by Sunny. Not sure if they have a mamasan.
I've met Sunny before, had an excellent experience.
She gives amazing massages.
-
11-16-25 14:58 #5092Senior Member

Posts: 136Sky is advertising on Facebook.
Originally Posted by LikesitBare69
[View Original Post]
Maybe they toned it down a little for now.
LEO probably keeping in touch.
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/1C4HzmE3wz/
-
11-16-25 01:29 #5091Senior Member

Posts: 442Koreans back, or Chinese?
Originally Posted by LikesitBare69
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-25 21:07 #5090Senior Member

Posts: 146Sky
Stopped in at Sky. Had ok time nothing special.
-
11-12-25 22:06 #5089Senior Member

Posts: 153So what's the lineup?
Originally Posted by DeltaGreen
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 09:46 #5088Senior Member

Posts: 690If it's the chain TT like Cleveland, don't bother. All bait and switch. No nothing, not even HE. Overpriced hot girls in bikinis who will hint more is available but it's not.
Originally Posted by AfroMam187
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-25 06:06 #5087Regular Member

Posts: 10Tropical touch
Has anyone tried tropical touch been thinking about giving it a try.










Reply With Quote





