Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 30793
-
11-22-25 11:51 #28858Senior Member

Posts: 1710Toftt?
Anyone know if this one is real? She responded but looks too good to be true, but you never know.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/197021827
-
11-22-25 11:30 #28857Senior Member

Posts: 223Sabine the thief now goes by Penelope
This redhead is now using a new moniker. Penelope. Mongers beware.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/90909222
Check out Billy Thornton's post #28812 for pictures in case the weblinks go bad.
Originally Posted by JoeBlowFly1111
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-25 08:35 #28856Senior Member

Posts: 79Daisy
Agree with ScottiePimp, I used to see her very regularly. You mentioned large natural rack though. Hers are definitely bolt on. Great to look at, but if you want that natural feel, not going to get it there. I'd recommend Ashton if you want some solid big naturals. Plenty of reviews on here for her. The only negative is potential flakiness and waiting in a parking lot. She is hit or miss.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 21:00 #28855Senior Member

Posts: 48Careem
Anyone seen this provider? She's the type I like, but can't seem to find any reviews on her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/197007921
-
11-21-25 12:56 #28854Senior Member

Posts: 585Yeah, nothing like paying hundreds to leave feeling like a disgusting leper. The whole objective is to feel better when you leave than you did going in.
Originally Posted by Kaotic2963
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 11:45 #28853Senior Member

Posts: 97Bat. Shit. Crazy.
Awesome tits but you are walking on eggshells with this one. Not the prettiest looking lady, but giant knockers.
She has a really, really short fuse. Definitely would avoid, but sometimes we all got to touch the fire before we know it'll burn your ass. Definitely, a personality disorder is one of her primary issues.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 11:32 #28852Regular Member

Posts: 20Two ladies
Decided to try a two lady BBBJ from Dani and Jae.
Great time. Both took direction perfectly. Definitely worth it, if you are into something like this. Will do it again.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/apex-...l/615174627891
-
11-21-25 11:23 #28851Regular Member

Posts: 17Bks
They were operating normally in morning. Now again I see them offline.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 11:11 #28850Senior Member

Posts: 281Daisy
The first one is Daisy. She had a lot of reviews here. I've seen here many times. She is a nice lady and provides good service. Sometimes she is hard to get a hold of, but if you do, she is a pretty good time.
Originally Posted by LucyGoosey
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 11:02 #28849Senior Member

Posts: 26Dog ISO Bone
Can you PM a number to reach her at the ad is down.
Originally Posted by NikkororSony
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-25 07:04 #28848Senior Member

Posts: 48Info on these?
I really want to see a provider with a big natural rack, anyone have any recommendations?
Has anyone seen this provider, your perfect treat?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/913615673121
Or this provider Sunny?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...n/610367857713
-
11-20-25 19:12 #28847Senior Member

Posts: 185AKA Sassy Lady & more
That's nearly my exact situation. She was a great lay and yes, amazing rack. I reached out to her again, and it was like the switch flipped. I hadn't contacted her soon enough. What? Really! I started to ask if she was jealous. She even said I shorted her on our last meeting. Now, it doesn't matter that she changed her phone number, but there's that. I only found her later because I recognized the fuckin' pics. The more I texted her screen shots of my making effort after effort to reach out to her, the screen shots of the rates she quoted, on and on. It was like pouring gas on a fire. Who fucking needs that? Flipping out might be an understatement. What about just bat shit crazy. Such potential too. She was traveling to my area regularly as well. Damn. Just damn! The search for a regular continues.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 17:36 #28846Senior Member

Posts: 269PDiddy
Your posts are the best. Informative, entertaining and funny.
Don't stop LOL.
Nat.
Originally Posted by Pdiddy71
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 11:20 #28845Senior Member

Posts: 223Googe search photos
If you do a Google search on the photos in this ad, it returns dozens of porn sites with the exact picture. I guarantee you that it's either a scam or a catfish.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-25 09:56 #28844Regular Member

Posts: 20I had a session with the first one (36 D Lovely Indian Doll) before. She has been in the game for years in Raleigh, she legit. However, she was total germaphobe. Keep insisting that she doesn't touch my little buddy in anyway unless it was covered. She does in fact have some nice tits, but again. She freaks out when you go to suck on them. Her antics were a total turn off. But being the horny bastard that I am, I asked what it would take for BBJ? She wanted $200 more, I promptly declined. Her service was mechanical and somewhat annoying. I definitely would never repeat.
Originally Posted by BeepBeep990
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




